Trouble With Paypal And Virtual Bank Account

iki_xxiki_xx Posts: 5Member
Hi,
I currently have paypal account that I've managed to get verified with payoneer virtual bank account.
However I've recently purchased some stuff via paypal, but accidentally I've put the virtual account as my preferred payment choice.
So next thing that happened is that paypal couldn't load the money from the bank account, so it used my credit card, and everything worked out ok.

email from paypal:
You recently attempted to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Your bank declined the funds transfer on Jun 21, 2012.

We have charged your credit card, which you choose as your backup funding source, to complete your payment to   [email protected]

But the problem is because of the load failure with bank account, my paypal account isn't verified anymore. Bank account has been automatically removed from paypal and I can't add the same bank account to paypal again.

email from paypal:

Dear I.... ........,

On Jun 18, 2012, we attempted to transfer $7.32 USD from your bank account ending in 4487. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
PayPal

So I think this would solve the problem:

1. I need to close my current Virtual Bank Account
2. I need a new Virtual bank account to connect with paypal.

I've was previously chatting with your online support, for more than 30 minutes, but I don't think they understood what I was telling them so they couldn't help.
I can provide you with the chat transcript.

Comments

• AptwordsAptwords Posts: 7Member
    iki_xx wrote:

Hi,
    I currently have paypal account that I've managed to get verified with payoneer virtual bank account.
    However I've recently purchased some stuff via paypal, but accidentally I've put the virtual account as my preferred payment choice.
    So next thing that happened is that paypal couldn't load the money from the bank account, so it used my credit card, and everything worked out ok.

email from paypal:
    You recently attempted to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Your bank declined the funds transfer on Jun 21, 2012.

We have charged your credit card, which you choose as your backup funding source, to complete your payment to   [email protected]

But the problem is because of the load failure with bank account, my paypal account isn't verified anymore. Bank account has been automatically removed from paypal and I can't add the same bank account to paypal again.

email from paypal:

Dear I.... ........,

On Jun 18, 2012, we attempted to transfer $7.32 USD from your bank account ending in 4487. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

So I think this would solve the problem:

1. I need to close my current Virtual Bank Account
    2. I need a new Virtual bank account to connect with paypal.

I've was previously chatting with your online support, for more than 30 minutes, but I don't think they understood what I was telling them so they couldn't help.
    I can provide you with the chat transcript.

I've not been here too long, but this sounds serious. How about contacting one of the admins directly on a PM (personal message). Just saying...
    Release the color - tell the world your story!
    with Ghostwriter Paula
  • iki_xxiki_xx Posts: 5Member
    I need someone from Payoneer staff to step in.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    iki_xx wrote:

I need someone from Payoneer staff to step in.

Hi,

Can you please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• iki_xxiki_xx Posts: 5Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Can you please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account?

I look forward to hearing from you.

pm sent.