Incorrect Transaction Dispute

veg_nwveg_nw Posts: 29Member
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
Incorrect Transaction Dispute
Hi
My card was charged twice for the same transaction. First time and the correct transaction was at the 10 of May and the second one, incorrect transaction, appeared at 11 of May.
In order to get funds back I disputed the second transaction (11 of May), but the payoneer guys are disputing now the first transaction (10 of May) which is correct.
I have the copy of form where I see that I am requesting dispute for the second transaction (11 of May). So how to fix this issue?
It looks like a joke:) I have called many times to support center in order to put the incorrect transaction under dispute instead of correct one, but they have many explanations why they should dispute the correct transaction.

Thanks,
Gevorg.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    veg_nw wrote:

Hi
    My card was charged twice for the same transaction. First time and the correct transaction was at the 10 of May and the second one, incorrect transaction, appeared at 11 of May.
    In order to get funds back I disputed the second transaction (11 of May), but the payoneer guys are disputing now the first transaction (10 of May) which is correct.
    I have the copy of form where I see that I am requesting dispute for the second transaction (11 of May). So how to fix this issue?
    It looks like a joke:) I have called many times to support center in order to put the incorrect transaction under dispute instead of correct one, but they have many explanations why they should dispute the correct transaction.

Thanks,
    Gevorg.

Hi Gevorg,

I looked into the dispute and see that we are processing the transaction that took place on May 11 as you requested.

• veg_nwveg_nw Posts: 29Member
    David wrote:

Hi Gevorg,

I looked into the dispute and see that we are processing the transaction that took place on May 11 as you requested.

Hi David,
    So if you will look at pre-authorized transaction. You can see that you are processing "Chargeback-Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International" request. I am copy pasting the details from my web report on www.payoneer.com.
    The following is the Pre-Authorized request appeared due to dispute process.

Date: 05/25/2012 05:47 T38193481
    Preauth against Chargeback-Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International
    USA

And the following are the correct and incorrect transactions accordingly (please pay attention at date):

(Correct one)

Date: 5/10/2012 2:49:13 AM
    Auth Number: 37418819 Terminal Id: 886285911734
    History
    Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International
    HSBC TIGRAN METS BR

(Incorrect one to be disputed)

Date: 5/11/2012 3:11:24 AM
    Auth Number: 37466684
    History
    Cash Disbursement International
    HSBC TIGRAN MET

In the pre-authorized request description you can see that you are disputing the one which is "Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International" and this one is the correct one (May 10). You need to dispute the second one "Cash Disbursement International".

Can you explain this?
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.
    veg_nw wrote:

Hi David,
    So if you will look at pre-authorized transaction. You can see that you are processing "Chargeback-Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International" request. I am copy pasting the details from my web report on www.payoneer.com.
    The following is the Pre-Authorized request appeared due to dispute process.

Date: 05/25/2012 05:47 T38193481
    Preauth against Chargeback-Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International
    USA

And the following are the correct and incorrect transactions accordingly (please pay attention at date):

(Correct one)

Date: 5/10/2012 2:49:13 AM
    Auth Number: 37418819 Terminal Id: 886285911734
    History
    Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International
    HSBC TIGRAN METS BR

(Incorrect one to be disputed)

Date: 5/11/2012 3:11:24 AM
    Auth Number: 37466684
    History
    Cash Disbursement International
    HSBC TIGRAN MET

In the pre-authorized request description you can see that you are disputing the one which is "Manual PIN Based Cash Withdrawal International" and this one is the correct one (May 10). You need to dispute the second one "Cash Disbursement International".

Can you explain this?
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.

Hi Gevorg,

I have spoken with our department who handles disputes. The information that is required to file and review the dispute is correct on the form.

edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Hi Gevorg,

I have spoken with our department who handles disputes. The information that is required to file and review the dispute is correct on the form.

Hi David,
    It is very strange explanation. Why do not they dispute the "Cash Disbursement International"?
    Is this a secret?
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.
    edited June 2012
    veg_nw wrote:

Hi David,
    It is very strange explanation. Why do not they dispute the "Cash Disbursement International"?
    Is this a secret?
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.

And one more thing. They should dispute the transaction I accepted. Not the one they want or think would be good.
    veg_nw wrote:

And one more thing. They should dispute the transaction I accepted. Not the one they want or think would be good.

There is no secret, that part of the information really does not matter in regards to the chargeback. As I said the information that is necessary it all correct.

The dispute is made on the charge you asked us to dispute in the form you filled out, which as you have told us is the charge that was incorrect.

David wrote:

There is no secret, that part of the information really does not matter in regards to the chargeback. As I said the information that is necessary it all correct.

The dispute is made on the charge you asked us to dispute in the form you filled out, which as you have told us is the charge that was incorrect.

So in that case who the next end of dispute? I talked with HSBC they have not received any dispute request from your bank. It is about 1 month. How this could be?
    They even sent an e-mail to you but no response.
    veg_nw wrote:

So in that case who the next end of dispute? I talked with HSBC they have not received any dispute request from your bank. It is about 1 month. How this could be?
    They even sent an e-mail to you but no response.

I see the e-mail HSBC sent Choice Bank, who is reviewing the issue as well. However the dispute has already been filed with MC and our card processor, and it simply takes time to process as there are certain procedures that must be followed.

We kindly ask for your patience and please understand that this is a process that takes time, and everything is being done with all the parties involved to resolve the matter.

edited June 2012
    David wrote:

I see the e-mail HSBC sent Choice Bank, who is reviewing the issue as well. However the dispute has already been filed with MC and our card processor, and it simply takes time to process as there are certain procedures that must be followed.

We kindly ask for your patience and please understand that this is a process that takes time, and everything is being done with all the parties involved to resolve the matter.

Any updates? Or again "working" on dispute? Need another month or may be year?
    veg_nw wrote:

Any updates? Or again "working" on dispute? Need another month or may be year?

Hi,

I understand your frustration. Please understand this is a process that takes time, and is being handled by the processor and not us.

As soon as we have an update on the matter you will be notified.

Hi
    Need more months, for update?
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.
    Hi
    No update yet. Very nice support.
    Thanks,
    Gevorg.