Proof Of Residence - Waiting For Approval/activation

pedropedro Posts: 2Member
Good evening!
I've tryide more than one time to contact the support via email but nobody answered :/
I need help, i send my proof of residence on the 12 th of June because i don't live in my homecountry at the moment but didn't receive any feedback yet.

Can you please tell me when my account is going to be activated and where i ll receive my card please?!

Thank you

Have a Good day

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    pedro wrote:

Good evening!
    I've tryide more than one time to contact the support via email but nobody answered :/
    I need help, i send my proof of residence on the 12 th of June because i don't live in my homecountry at the moment but didn't receive any feedback yet.

Can you please tell me when my account is going to be activated and where i ll receive my card please?!

Thank you

Have a Good day

Hi.

We have received your information and I have passed it on to our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

• TitusTitus Posts: 2Member
    I provided my proof of address as my college admission letter and I am yet to receive feedback from the support team. They do not even answer my emails.When will my account be approved?