Upload Denied Credit Card

VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
Hey I had someone try to upload money to my card but card was denied the transaction Id is Payment ID: 4275373 Load Status:Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company

Now when this person sent me an email saying he was denied he said he got this statement Payoneer rejected the payment due to it being homosexual. Well i told him I had never had this problem before so I would check into it for him so can someone help me!
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Vic wrote:

Hey I had someone try to upload money to my card but card was denied the transaction Id is Payment ID: 4275373 Load Status:Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company

Now when this person sent me an email saying he was denied he said he got this statement Payoneer rejected the payment due to it being homosexual. Well i told him I had never had this problem before so I would check into it for him so can someone help me!

Hi,

I see that the load was declined by the loader's card company, he should check with them to see why they rejected his load.