Yet another... paypal question

iBichaiBicha Member Posts: 9

Hi,

i know you get tons of these all the time, but, i didn't want to bother customer support with this, so i thought trying the forums.

i feel like typing tonight, so i hope you guys enjoy reading :D i'll try to make it more like a story instead of a problem.

well, few years a ago i was in a hurry to have a deal which involves paypal, so i created a paypal account. i was in a hurry and wasn't paying much attention, so i didn't pay much attention to details, being the ignorant i am, so i set few profile details wrong, including the country. so i created a united states account, not knowing that i can't change it later (and yes, i'm NOT a us citizen).

so, since there is some uncorrect information (like the adress and the country) they eventually limited the account. well i didn't think it was a big deal, and later on it was limited/blocked for good, only given the option to withdraw funds. mean while i ignored that thinking that i can just deal with it later, and it's been this way for a couple of years now.

now that i want to fix things up, by withdrawing the money to payoneer i thought.

the thing is, i've delt with so many monetizing companies before, and as soon as they limit or block a transaction, i get fed up and move on with another service. the thing is , i like payoneer! i really like the service! quality! so i don't want to screw this up, because if payoneer causes me any frustration, i'll just leave, and i don't want that because im satisfied with it so far, and i'll have to look for another good service all over again.

and that is the main purpose of this thread : how to withdraw from paypal, without any transaction problems what so ever. because posting here and asking is better than neglecting payoneers' terms and conditions.

finally... - sorry for the long post, please smile at this point so i don't feel bad - can i do this? reminding that the paypal is a US account, and i'm no US citizen nor US resident. would it be okay?

Thanks c:

Comments

• JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Thanks for your question :)

This seems to be an issue with Paypal and not with Payoneer. Payoneer is not associated with PayPal, and any withdrawal requests would be subject to PayPal rules and regulations.

It is best to contact Paypal and sort this out.

• iBichaiBicha Member Posts: 9
    Justine wrote on July 1 2014, 12:40 PM: »

Hi,

Thanks for your question :)

This seems to be an issue with Paypal and not with Payoneer. Payoneer is not associated with PayPal, and any withdrawal requests would be subject to PayPal rules and regulations.

It is best to contact Paypal and sort this out.

You don't understand, i'm not worried about paypal as i'm not dealing with them anymore. i'm just asking if i'm breaking any payoneers rules and terms by doing this. 

• JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

As long as you transfer business related payments and follow our UPS Terms and conditions, there shouldn't be a problem