Option For Immediate Load Without An Option For Permanent Delayed Load

satihsatih Posts: 6Member
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
I wonder why *sarcasm* there is an option to mark immediate load as permanent option, but there's no possibility to mark delayed load as permanent option. Strange enough, immediate load costs $5, while delayed one costs $2. And even when I choose delayed load for a single load, it will ask again whether I want to turn it into immediate load. Why there isn't a way to set the delayed load as permanent solution for people who don't care to wait few days longer, as long as everything done automatically and payments won't stuck waiting for my decision?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    satih wrote:

I wonder why *sarcasm* there is an option to mark immediate load as permanent option, but there's no possibility to mark delayed load as permanent option. Strange enough, immediate load costs $5, while delayed one costs $2. And even when I choose delayed load for a single load, it will ask again whether I want to turn it into immediate load. Why there isn't a way to set the delayed load as permanent solution for people who don't care to wait few days longer, as long as everything done automatically and payments won't stuck waiting for my decision?

Hi,

The reason there is no option for standard load is because that is the default loading option for cardholders. W

When an email is sent notifying you of a payment, we give the option to expedite the current payment through an immediate load, but only if the card holder chooses that option.

For card holders who are interested in permanently using the immediate load option they can check the box to receive all future loads through the immediate load option.

Again, if immediate load does not interest you, then you can ignore the immediate load options, choose the "Load Now" option and it will load your card by the default standard load.

Thank you for your feedback.