Load Founds To Mycard?

VIPC BNAVIPC BNA Posts: 1Member
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
HOW
hi customer service of payoneer, i recent activated a card so i from latin america and all the things are right i have my id verified so, my questions are

can I recieve payments or reloads from any debit or credit card? if not whats countrys have a restrict?
can use my personal debit card that uses normally to buy in amazon to reload my payoneer card? the issues card its from colombia?

i really apreciated that and hope thats this answers can help so more people like me that have this case thanks a lot i will waiting for u answers and thanks for u cooperation!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    VIPC BNA wrote:

hi customer service of payoneer, i recent activated a card so i from latin america and all the things are right i have my id verified so, my questions are

can I recieve payments or reloads from any debit or credit card? if not whats countrys have a restrict?
    can use my personal debit card that uses normally to buy in amazon to reload my payoneer card? the issues card its from colombia?

i really apreciated that and hope thats this answers can help so more people like me that have this case thanks a lot i will waiting for u answers and thanks for u cooperation!

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

If your participating partner allows for private loads, and you are able to process these loads, then you can perform private loads from both MasterCard and VISA cards.

Please note that all private loads are subject to review by our payments department. We reserve the right to request further information before allowing the load to go through. Furthermore, we reserve the right to decline any load at our discretion.