My Card Has Not Been Approved Yet

I've applied for my card on 19 may, 2012 and I've got an email about I've to withdraw balance from my oDesk account. Jun 15, 2012 I've loaded $60 from my oDesk account to my Payoneer account then I've got email about confirming my address, I've replied many times with my address but till now my card has not been approved, I'm getting email about it's under review. Please help me so that I can get my card via DHL quickly. I'm contacting by this Reference number: LTK529021915289X

To verify my oDesk account, please see my oDesk profile: https://www.odesk.com/users/~~559c23455121e88b

Respectfully,
Shimul Sikder

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I've applied for my card on 19 may, 2012 and I've got an email about I've to withdraw balance from my oDesk account. Jun 15, 2012 I've loaded $60 from my oDesk account to my Payoneer account then I've got email about confirming my address, I've replied many times with my address but till now my card has not been approved, I'm getting email about it's under review. Please help me so that I can get my card via DHL quickly. I'm contacting by this Reference number: LTK529021915289X

To verify my oDesk account, please see my oDesk profile: https://www.odesk.com/users/~~559c23455121e88b

Respectfully,
    Shimul Sikder

Hi,

I responded to your inquiry in the private message that you send to me, if you have any further questions you can respond to my PM.

Thank you.

• Shimul SikderShimul Sikder Posts: 3Member
    Dear David, May God Bless You, My Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order has been approved.

It's for you
    rose2.gif

Respectfully,
    Shimul
  • Shimul SikderShimul Sikder Posts: 3Member
    WoW I've got DHL Tracking number, thanks again.

WoW I've got DHL Tracking number, thanks again.

We are here to help :).

• giulia27giulia27 Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

We are here to help :).

re hi david i got the mail and i did all that i was asked for ... screen shot and everything .... a have a payment too but my card isnt approved yet soo i cant load it ... can u help me pls
    giulia27 wrote:

re hi david i got the mail and i did all that i was asked for ... screen shot and everything .... a have a payment too but my card isnt approved yet soo i cant load it ... can u help me pls

Hi,

Please sent me a PM with the email associated with your account.