Urgent-Atm Errors- No Funds Withdrawn-

rovi27rovi27 Posts: 1Member
showed missing funds on bal inq
Help! I tried withdrawing my account yesterday, none of the Mastercard atms seemed to support it. I live in the Philippines. I tried BDO, BPI, Premiere Bank and Metro bank ATMs.All of the ATM machines kept informing me that it was gonna charge the account about 3 dollars every time. So after about 5 more times of declined transactions, I finally checked the balance and it was 298 pesos. (around 5 dollars). I'm supposed to have $166 on it. Please help me!I checked my account and it says I still have $160 on it, so that calmed me down but please help!I don't know how I can withdraw money from it at this point.I checked my transaction history and attached a copy of it. It says it debited $154 but then there is also a credit of $154 as a reversal transaction.I have no clue what's goin on. Can you please help me? If at any point I cannot use my card can you transfer the money over to my bank account or something?I hope you can help me and give me options. Thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    rovi27 wrote:

Help! I tried withdrawing my account yesterday, none of the Mastercard atms seemed to support it. I live in the Philippines. I tried BDO, BPI, Premiere Bank and Metro bank ATMs.All of the ATM machines kept informing me that it was gonna charge the account about 3 dollars every time. So after about 5 more times of declined transactions, I finally checked the balance and it was 298 pesos. (around 5 dollars). I'm supposed to have $166 on it. Please help me!I checked my account and it says I still have $160 on it, so that calmed me down but please help!I don't know how I can withdraw money from it at this point.I checked my transaction history and attached a copy of it. It says it debited $154 but then there is also a credit of $154 as a reversal transaction.I have no clue what's goin on. Can you please help me? If at any point I cannot use my card can you transfer the money over to my bank account or something?I hope you can help me and give me options. Thanks.

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer Account and I will look further into the matter.