How Long To See Amazon Payment Funds?

unlimitedunlimited Posts: 3Member
Hi
I have received an email several days ago from amazon stating they have paid into my bank account (US Payment Service), but so far its not showing in the account. I am not from USA so have had to also open a US payment acc - those have all been activated etc.. Im just a little concerned as this is the first payment to be received using payoneer. How long does it normally take? Is there any other way I can check?
Regards

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    unlimited wrote:

Hi
    I have received an email several days ago from amazon stating they have paid into my bank account (US Payment Service), but so far its not showing in the account. I am not from USA so have had to also open a US payment acc - those have all been activated etc.. Im just a little concerned as this is the first payment to be received using payoneer. How long does it normally take? Is there any other way I can check?
    Regards

Hi,

Please note that it can take between 1-7 business days for the ACH payment to reach your Payoneer Card.

You can check your balance and transaction history by logging in to your "My Account" page.

• unlimitedunlimited Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Please note that it can take between 1-7 business days for the ACH payment to reach your Payoneer Card.

You can check your balance and transaction history by logging in to your "My Account" page.

Thanks David - I will hold off panicking until it gets to the 7 day mark then :)
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    unlimited wrote:

Thanks David - I will hold off panicking until it gets to the 7 day mark then :)

Great :). Please keep me updated.