How Long To See Amazon Payment Funds?

unlimitedunlimited Posts: 3Member
Hi
I have received an email several days ago from amazon stating they have paid into my bank account (US Payment Service), but so far its not showing in the account. I am not from USA so have had to also open a US payment acc - those have all been activated etc.. Im just a little concerned as this is the first payment to be received using payoneer. How long does it normally take? Is there any other way I can check?
Regards

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    unlimited wrote:

    Hi
    I have received an email several days ago from amazon stating they have paid into my bank account (US Payment Service), but so far its not showing in the account. I am not from USA so have had to also open a US payment acc - those have all been activated etc.. Im just a little concerned as this is the first payment to be received using payoneer. How long does it normally take? Is there any other way I can check?
    Regards


    Hi,

    Please note that it can take between 1-7 business days for the ACH payment to reach your Payoneer Card.

    You can check your balance and transaction history by logging in to your "My Account" page.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • unlimitedunlimited Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    Please note that it can take between 1-7 business days for the ACH payment to reach your Payoneer Card.

    You can check your balance and transaction history by logging in to your "My Account" page.


    Thanks David - I will hold off panicking until it gets to the 7 day mark then :)
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    unlimited wrote:

    Thanks David - I will hold off panicking until it gets to the 7 day mark then :)


    Great :). Please keep me updated.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.