Balance Does Not Changed

globalglobal Posts: 2Member
in
hey guys i got my card last month i activated him and loged him in its all worked fine.

yestrday i made my first Money transfer to my card - i got an email sais that the card got the money and its approved.

when i log in into my account i can see the message that the money has ben approved but the Balance keep going on 0.0usd

i was trying to make my own paypal account with my new card but paypal donot accept the card i guess because there is 0.00usd balance.

please contact with answer what can i do.

Thanks alot.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    global wrote:

hey guys i got my card last month i activated him and loged him in its all worked fine.

yestrday i made my first Money transfer to my card - i got an email sais that the card got the money and its approved.

when i log in into my account i can see the message that the money has ben approved but the Balance keep going on 0.0usd

i was trying to make my own paypal account with my new card but paypal donot accept the card i guess because there is 0.00usd balance.

please contact with answer what can i do.

Thanks alot.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum and congratulations on your payment.

Please note that a standard partner load can take a couple business days to load to your account.

If it was a US Payment Service (ACH) payment it can take between 1-7 business days to load to your card.

In order to verify your paypal account with your Payoneer card you need to have funds on the card, as you said.

• globalglobal Posts: 2Member
    so i need to wait more few days the "approved" money will really get into my account?

Thanks alot for you quick answer
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    global wrote:

so i need to wait more few days the "approved" money will really get into my account?

Thanks alot for you quick answer

If you private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account, I can give you an accurate estimate.