Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Justine.

JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Nice to finally meet you all! 

I am the newest addition at Payoneer as a Community Manager  ;)

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Comments

• nidasnidas Posts: 1Member

I have verified paypal with peyoneer card, but failed. What is the problem exactly?

• Erick ZamalloaErick Zamalloa Posts: 7Member

Hi! Welcome!!

• JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Nidas,

PayPal requires a micro-charge in order to verify a payment method. Please not if you have no funds are your card you will not be able to do this. I suggest you contact their support directly for further assistance.

P.S: Thanks Erick :)

• wpsankalpawpsankalpa Posts: 1Member

Hi,Welcome!
    I requested for a Fiverr revenue card couple of days ago and today I've got a message telling 

we will only be able to process it once you have a pending payment available from Fiverr[/size]
    When you contact us again, please state that you have a payment for your account with Fiverr and include a screenshot of your account with Fiverr, showing that you have transferred a payment. Once we verify this, we will process your application.

Please tell me what does this means? Is it about a pending payment from Fiverr to me or from Fiverr to Payoneer. If it is from Fiverr to Payoneer, how can I do it because Fiverr button not works still telling "Waiting for card issuer approval.".So please can you explain me what is this whole thing that I should do in order to get my card approved.

Thanks.

• JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    wpsankalpa wrote on July 2 2014, 12:26 PM: »

Hi,Welcome!
    I requested for a Fiverr revenue card couple of days ago and today I've got a message telling 

we will only be able to process it once you have a pending payment available from Fiverr[/size]
    When you contact us again, please state that you have a payment for your account with Fiverr and include a screenshot of your account with Fiverr, showing that you have transferred a payment. Once we verify this, we will process your application.

Please tell me what does this means? Is it about a pending payment from Fiverr to me or from Fiverr to Payoneer. If it is from Fiverr to Payoneer, how can I do it because Fiverr button not works still telling "Waiting for card issuer approval.".So please can you explain me what is this whole thing that I should do in order to get my card approved.

Thanks.

Hello,

You must first have a payment pending from fiverr to yourself, before we approve the application. Once you have funds that are ready to be withdrawn, please contact us at customer support and explain the situation. http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

• reallytickedoffreallytickedoff Posts: 4Member
    Hi Justine. Can you please look at my comments and pass it along to the appropriate people. I think it is an issue that needs to be addressed by someone. Hopefully Howard Gibbs will reply to me with something more substantial than what your colleagues have done.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Justine. Can you please look at my comments and pass it along to the appropriate people. I think it is an issue that needs to be addressed by someone. Hopefully Howard Gibbs will reply to me with something more substantial than what your colleagues have done.
    I'm going to take a look at your post and reply shortly. 
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer