Clickbank

mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
Hi Guys, hope all is well with you. I have a new issue.. I wish to start doing affiliate marketing, but is once again met with another roadblock. The largest affiliate network; clickbank does not support my country( Guyana). Now the only good thing I can see is that I have a payoneer US payment account, is there anyway I can integrate it to receive payments from clickbank? Also, clickbank pays the first two batches by check.. so if I was to address it to the Bank's address, would I be able to cash it there? thanks a million guys, payoneer once again saves the day!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mjessimy wrote:

Hi Guys, hope all is well with you. I have a new issue.. I wish to start doing affiliate marketing, but is once again met with another roadblock. The largest affiliate network; clickbank does not support my country( Guyana). Now the only good thing I can see is that I have a payoneer US payment account, is there anyway I can integrate it to receive payments from clickbank? Also, clickbank pays the first two batches by check.. so if I was to address it to the Bank's address, would I be able to cash it there? thanks a million guys, payoneer once again saves the day!

Hi,

The US Payment Service does support payments from ClickBank. However, it is ClickBank policy that the first two payments must be sent to you by check, which you currently cannot have sent to your Payoneer Card via the US Payment Service.

Thanks for your great feedback.