Payoneer Mobile App

Andre O. BrownAndre O. Brown Posts: 2Member
edited September 2014 in Popular Questions and Tips
Suggestion and poll

I would love to see a Payoneer Mobile App - I'd even be willing to pay for it (not too expensive now)! I often need to check the balance on my card before making a purchase. Would be great to have a mobile app that just comes up with it quickly. Too difficult to log into the website on my phone.

Edit: Our mobile app is now live: http://www.payoneer.com/mobile/index.aspx

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Andre,

Thanks for the suggestion - it's a great one! I have passed it onward :-)
    Talia
  • matt.jess24matt.jess24 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    thanks for passing it on talia.

I also think this would be very useful even if it was a paid app. I use my phone alot and it would be easier to always see my account info right on my phone.
  • VladimirVladimir Posts: 1Member
    Hi guys, I am interested in creating such app for myself for iOS and sent e-mail to Payoneer if they would allow me to create such app and provide support.

Thank you.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Vladimir wrote:

Hi guys, I am interested in creating such app for myself for iOS and sent e-mail to Payoneer if they would allow me to create such app and provide support.

Thank you.

Thanks for the e-mail, Vladimir ;) This is definitely something we are looking into.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Nikola DjokicNikola Djokic Posts: 6Member
    I have a Mobile application development company, I am also interested in creating an app for iOS, Android, blackberry.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

I have a Mobile application development company, I am also interested in creating an app for iOS, Android, blackberry.

Hi Nikola,

That's really cool! We actually have a new in-app SDK and are looking for beta testers. If you're interested, please contact our CTO Yaniv at yaniv at payoneer.com so he can give you more information.
    Talia
  • gorynichgorynich Posts: 2Beta Tester
    Talia wrote:

Hi Nikola,

That's really cool! We actually have a new in-app SDK and are looking for beta testers. If you're interested, please contact our CTO Yaniv at yaniv at payoneer.com so he can give you more information.

Hello Talia,

do you have any news about mobile app? :-)
    We're making progress with the mobile app, but unfortunately it's still in development. We hope to have it released soon, and will be sure to post an announcement once we have further details.

Thanks to everyone who posted and voted in this topic. If you haven't yet, and would like to see us release a mobile app, we'd love to hear from you! Have any suggestions as to what it should include? Let us know :)
    Nissim
  • MarioMario Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

We're making progress with the mobile app, but unfortunately it's still in development. We hope to have it released soon, and will be sure to post an announcement once we have further details.

Thanks to everyone who posted and voted in this topic. If you haven't yet, and would like to see us release a mobile app, we'd love to hear from you! Have any suggestions as to what it should include? Let us know :)

I would like to see:
    - check balance
    - transactions list
    - access to check my us payment service #
    - contact support
    - operation details
    - send link to load card via email

I use Android all the time and when Im in the street some menus dropdonws dont work in the mobile browser.
    Let me know if you need tester.
    Thanks!

Mario

Thanks to everyone that left feedback.

I just wanted to update that we're in the final stages of development for the Payoneer mobile app, and plan to launch it with compatibility for both iOS and Android.

If anyone has additional suggestions or feedback about the upcoming app, make sure to post them here!

Nissim
  • javisabejavisabe Posts: 3Member

It would be great!

Some other thing that could be good is tapatalk. I mean, the option to access the forum using tapatalk

Thanks

edited January 2013

There is a mobile IP Board app that works pretty well, for accessing the forum via mobile. Have you tried it?  It's a free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ips-communities/id521920635

Nissim
    edited January 2013

Edit: I've added the forum as an addition to tapatalk, so you should now be able to access it using tapatalk on any supported devices (which they list as including iOS, Android and BlackBerry).

Let me know if you don't see it listed, or if there are any issues.

Nissim
  • javisabejavisabe Posts: 3Member
    perfect!! thank you very much
  • Andre O. BrownAndre O. Brown Posts: 2Member
    Do you need beta testers? I'm volunteering :)
    Andre O. Brown wrote on January 23 2013, 2:56 PM: »

Do you need beta testers? I'm volunteering :)

Not yet, but if we do I'll definitely make a post here to give our community members the first chance to test out the app  :thumbsu:

Nissim
  • WikkiWikki Posts: 12Member ✭✭

My Nokia E52 has Opera. I just go into my Payoneer account from my phone and its very simple..the same as on my laptop...can't see any major difference that would make me use mobile version of Payoneer

The mobile app will of course not be for everyone, but it does offer some major advantages such as push notifications and a native app environment (rather than browser based). This should offer quicker loading and access to information.

Using your mobile browser and going to Payoneer.com is also a very effective method to access your account details.

Nissim
  • DolphinezDolphinez Posts: 1Member

Hi nissim

I love to b an beta tester.

Im using samsung galaxy s2 & iphone 4

Thenx

Tal Wolberg

[email protected]

edited March 2013

Hi Guys!

I'm happy to announce that we're now accepting sign ups to beta test the Payoneer mobile app! We're currently looking for anyone with an Android or iOS device - read more about how you can sign up on the Payoneer blog! http://blog.payoneer.com/sign-up-to-beta-test-the-payoneer-mobile-app/

Nissim
  • Mario M.Mario M. Posts: 6Beta Tester

I've just submitted my details and looking forward to help in app development.

Regards

For anyone that submitted their details, please note that we will be starting the first rounding of testing closer to the end of the month. At that time, anyone that was accepted into the program will be receiving further information.

Currently we plan to start testing on the Android app first, with iOS being tested a couple weeks after.

Nissim
    edited April 2013

Visit our blog to read the latest update on the upcoming Payoneer mobile app beta! http://blog.payoneer.com/update-payoneer-mobile-app-beta/

Nissim
  • Life'sLife's Posts: 5Member

That's would be great! Make my life more easier on the trip wherever I go. Hoping that Payoneer app will come out soon. Cheers!

• uzzal85uzzal85 Posts: 2Member

Is there any progress of Payoneer iOS Apps? 

Yes, our beta team is making some great progress and we plan to have the app available on the App Store within the next few months.

Nissim
  • joglomediajoglomedia Posts: 17Member
    edited July 2013

is there any good news? is payoneer mobile apps for Android has been available at Play Store?

I can't wait to test it, meh :stuff:

Very soon!

Nissim
  • anupviewsanupviews Posts: 20Member ✭✭

In the login page it says, 'Something new starts at Payonner 0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Second'. I thought the counter was actually a real one, but I don't see the Payonner app on the AppStore yet..

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    anupviews wrote on July 24 2013, 12:17 PM: »

In the login page it says, 'Something new starts at Payonner 0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Second'. I thought the counter was actually a real one, but I don't see the Payonner app on the AppStore yet..

We've had a minor delay... But it's coming right up!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Mobile-app-signature-B.jpg

Nissim
  • sayang66sayang66 Posts: 4Member

nice info sir :good: :good:  payoneer is the best :good: :good:

• sogellizersogellizer Posts: 3Member
    Plz add app for Windows Phone.
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi sogellizer - we're planning on adding the app to more devices! Working on it :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• jawad altafjawad altaf Posts: 1Member

hello every one i am wondering if someone tell me that is there is an option available in the payoneer mobile app to deactivate/activate your internet banking for safety purpose as many other banks have this feature in there apps. if not i strongly request the administrator to introduce such an option to make the account more safe.

• sesamsesam Posts: 5Member

Maybe the poll can be closed now? Because the mobile apps are out on the market and working just fine.

And maybe update the poll/top post with links to iTunes and Play Store? :-)

• denisehiltondenisehilton Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Wow that's huge. This offers a great facility for us to work more effectively with Payoneer.
  • rahulbstomarrahulbstomar Posts: 2Member
    Thanks. Really Amazing app
    Editor at Andrimo & Rahulit