How To get Started receiving payments with Payoneer

caabdulcaabdul Posts: 10Member ✭✭

Hi

In past I heard about Payoneer card, I got interested to use, so I went to payoneer.com, did my registration and received my card after a couple of days in Pakistan.

I have 2 questions.

(1)- If I want to receive money from some person on some other side of the globe, they ask me to provide payoneer account details. What account details should I provide them? Also let me know if it makes any difference that which part of world they are paying from or which payment service are they using.

(2)- I have heard that Payoneer supports transfer to local bank accounts in Pakistan. But when I login to my payoneer account, I can only see options related to debit card usage. I have never seen an option enabling me to withdraw funds from Payoneer to local bank account. What am I supposed to do if I want to withdraw to local banks?

I shall appreciate clear instructions.

Thank you

Abdul

Comments

• Sheikh SabiSheikh Sabi Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Hi Abdul, 

About Question 1: You only need to provide your payoneer email id. That would be enough to send/receive money on Payoneer.

About Question 2: Local Bank Transfer is not available for everyone yet. It's in beta and only few users have access. I've been using Payoneer card for about 4 years now. Even I still don't have that option available.

To withdraw money from ATM in Pakistan, I recommend you SCB, MCB and Samba Bank.

Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks!

If I ever helped you, don't forget to click thumbs up   

Visit my Blog ===> khabarmix.com