Hi to Everyone! I'm new on forum

Sheikh SabiSheikh Sabi Posts: 13Member ✭✭
edited July 2014 in Meet and Greet

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ahmad Hassan and I've been using Payoneer Master Card since 2011 with my oDesk, Freelancer, Infolinks, Fiverr, Paypal and MoneyBookers (Skrill) account. And I'm among the happiest customers of Payoneer. I used Payoneer forum several times to search little issues I faced but never joined. Finally I decided to come here and introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and I'm doing BSCS. Basically I belong to Lahore, Pakistan. I saw there are hundreds of Pakistani users here too. 

I must say there is not alternate to service like Payoneer, Payoneer offer very affordable rates and always treat every card holder as part of there family. I've recommended Payoneer to more than 20 of my friends, they did the same after receiving the response and the chain is non-ending. 

Well this was all about me. Feel free to ask anything. Especially the new users from Pakistan or from anywhere in the world. As I'm a old user (just applied to re-new my card as it is about to expire) and know many things that you might not.  Once again Hello to everyone

Regards,

A Proud Member of Payoneer

If I ever helped you, don't forget to click thumbs up   

Visit my Blog ===> khabarmix.com