Paypal To Payoneer Mastercard

hossinhossin Posts: 4Member
to
NISSIM
Payoneer Community Manager

I am very very happy with payoneer services.
My elance payoneer card has reached in my hand and I have loaded the mastercard with money form elance.com.

one more thing need to clear.As a freelancer few of my client pay me directly through paypal.
Now I have 345usd paypal balance and need to transfer from paypal to my payoneer mastercard.

so how I will get your us payment service to transfer the money?

please help me.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Hossin,

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with a request to apply for the US Payment Service, and I will make sure it's reviewed as soon as possible.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • hossinhossin Posts: 4Member
    edited July 2012
    Sir,
    NISSIM,

I have sent a message to <[email protected]>
    all my details has given into the message.

thank you
    arif hossin
  • Mohsin HijazeeMohsin Hijazee Posts: 1Member
    Hi Nissam,
    I am from Pakistan and I do not have a PayPal account but yet I have to receive my card by mid November. A client from Australia has a PayPal account and they want me to pay through their PayPal account. Would that be possible that they transfer money to my Payoneer Card? Or a way for me to invoice them via Payoneer? Or what other options I have here?

Thanks.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Mohsin,

Thanks for joining our forum.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like we will be able to provide you with a solution for your situation. Our US Payment Service allows you to receive funds from PayPal, but in order to do so you need to have a valid PayPal account with the ability to withdraw to a US bank account. We do not currently support direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AtelierEdgeAtelierEdge Posts: 1Member
    I have a client that wants to hire my services, but can only pay through paypal. Can I use the US payment service to recieve the payment from my client?
  • chimesonyiachimesonyia Posts: 8Member
    >:)
  • chimesonyiachimesonyia Posts: 8Member
    this is my amazone email payments address [email protected], and this is my paypal email payments address [email protected] is my ebay email payments address [email protected] i want all my payments to be tyransfer to my payoneer bank account email address now [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.