Funding Sources Linked To Your Account

I want to remove some account from fundding sources because no need more but i don't know how to do that ? i will put image to see what account i want to remove.

That with the black i want to remove from there how i can to do.

Untitled.jpg

Comments

• JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

We are unable to do so, if you are not working with them it is best to leave it as is and it will not affect your account in anyway

• filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014

Hello Justine, yes it is possible to remove Funding Sources Linked to Your Account...

Mark, you have to Call at their Department in USA and follow the Security and Identity Check in order to have them removed...

Maybe is time to let know Payoneer Company why the people request to have Funding Sources Removed from their Accounts.

Is because at the time when we want to Register a New Payoneer Card with that particulary Company, even if the Company has removed the Payout Information, when we try to link our New Payoneer Card with that Company, we receive an internal message saying that we already have a Payoneer Account Registered with the Company.

This happend to me in the past, and after a lot of emails and Phone Calls, i was able to remove some Funding Sources from my Account in order to Link Another Card.

I don't know if this is for Security reason's or is an internal bug of Payoneer Company....