Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Help Needed About Paypal

15678911»

Comments

• mgspw
    mgspw Member Posts: 1
    how did u link your US Payement Service to Paypal?? still giving me "Sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank."
  • Coder_Dz
    Coder_Dz Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Paypal is a lost case, and sooner or later they will limit and suspend your account, and if however you want to use their worst service, then being straight won't be of help!

They love you if you apply these:

1- Lie about your country and set it to USA!
    2- Use a US proxy to sign-up and sign-in
    3- Use a US proxy to add your USPS account.

You'll be fine using those twisted methods, which I don't and won't use, but that's there if you don't care about integrity and honesty.
  • shohelsarker53
    shohelsarker53 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I have need to direct online payment received and show me my all balance
    Shohel
  • Sherri789
    Sherri789 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I contacted PayPal yesterday. So, here's what exactly happened with me last night, few days ago I added my US Bank account details given by Payoneer, and last night I received funds that I had to enter in order to complete my bank verification. Anyway, I successfully completed the verification and it was all set, until I logged back into my account after about an hour and the bank account didn't appear and my PayPal profile was only 90% complete, I contacted PayPal before adding it back again and they asked me just my routing number, which I gave them and here's what they said in reply:
    "Ah, that would be why you're having problems with it. That routing number is assigned to Payoneer bank accounts, which aren't compatible since they're virtual bank accounts. The system automatically removes them if they happen to get onto an account; they're supposed to be blocked. You can definitely add a different bank account, but it would have to be a physical, brick and mortar, physically located on US soil, traditional, bank account. Virtual bank accounts won't work with our system."

So I guess we have no choice but to quit on PayPal now and search for the alternatives.
  • Sherri789
    Sherri789 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I contacted PayPal yesterday. So, here's what exactly happened with me last night, few days ago I added my US Bank account details given by Payoneer, and last night I received funds that I had to enter in order to complete my bank verification. Anyway, I successfully completed the verification and it was all set, until I logged back into my account after about an hour and the bank account didn't appear and my PayPal profile was only 90% complete, I contacted PayPal before adding it back again and they asked me just my routing number, which I gave them and here's what they said in reply:
    "Ah, that would be why you're having problems with it. That routing number is assigned to Payoneer bank accounts, which aren't compatible since they're virtual bank accounts. The system automatically removes them if they happen to get onto an account; they're supposed to be blocked. You can definitely add a different bank account, but it would have to be a physical, brick and mortar, physically located on US soil, traditional, bank account. Virtual bank accounts won't work with our system."

So I guess we have no choice but to quit on PayPal now and search for the alternatives.
  • Coder_Dz
    Coder_Dz Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Dear Sherri,

Forget Paypal and move on, use Skrill, Payza, Neteller, MoneyPolo, HiPay and others, which integrate just fine with Payoneer.

If you want to accept Paypal, then you have to use other 3rd-party services, such as 2CheckOut, BlueSnap and their like, although they charge a lot!

Paypal happens to be the evil guy around the block, who doesn't play fair in competition.

They'll tell you they couldn't make the transfer, although I used them to transfer to Payoneer several times without issues!
  • anitaalexandru062
    anitaalexandru062 Member Posts: 2
    I need $ 2 in my Payoneer account . You must confirm paypal account . Please contact me by email adreas . Return $ 10 back . My email is [email protected]