Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi - your old bank details are fine and will work, don't worry.

Please note that it may take up to 7 business days for the PayPal payment to go through to your Payoneer balance.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

If you log in to your Payoneer account, under the tab "receive money" you should see the USPS option to get the bank details.

Romi

• winstenwinsten Posts: 6Member

Hi Romi, thanks for reverting. Do you have an idea when will this be roll out to members in Asia? So far I have not received any notification about this. Apart from this, when I check in my US Payment service, it is still showing FCB instead of BOA. Hopefully this will be roll out to my side soon as I need to activate withdrawal from Paypal to make payment for fees on Payoneer. 

Romi wrote on December 12 2013, 2:20 PM: »

Hi,

Please note that we've recently updated our USPS details. You can read about the update here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Part of this update was to change the bank details from FCB to Bank of America. 

Hi,

We can try to expedite this for you and change the bank details.

Please email us at [email protected] with this request (also explain why PayPal do no accept your FCB details) and we'll do our best to help out.

Romi

Hi,

I unfortunately do not have access to such information and only customer support will be able to assist in such details. I see that customer support are taking card of this and looking into it.

Romi

• netbiz79netbiz79 Posts: 0Member

Hello,

I have Singapore paypal Account & when I try to add my new USPS bank account details here,it shows only account type (current and Savings), not mention about checking account,

let me know that the meaning of both current account & checking account are same one?

Thanks,

Hi,

Your PayPal account must have the option to add a US bank account and also allow US ACH transfers in order to successfully use the USPS details in it. I suppose current would be the right option since it is not a savings account.

Romi

• cabcomcabcom Posts: 1Member

Hi,

I registered for the US Payment Service and was approved. I live in the caribbean, Jamaica and really needed a way to withdraw funds from my paypal account to my payoneer card, but when I try to add the Banking information I received from payoneer, I am getting an error message. Please see the attached screen shot.

I need some help.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• pathanbpathanb Posts: 1Member

Hi,

I've been having some trouble linking my Paypal account to Payoneer through the US Payment Service. I read some relevant topics here in the forum, and now I'm even more confused!

I registered to Payoneer to use the card with my work payments in Paypal. I don't currently have income through any Payoneer partners.

In many posts, Romi has mentioned that to successfuly link Paypal, you need to already have some funds in the Payoneer account, to perform a Paypal test transaction.

As far as I understand, I can't perform a direct transfer to my Payoneer account/card from a bank account, so the only... compatible funds I have are trapped in my Paypal account. What is the way out of this? How can I put some money in the account? Have I misunderstood something? :(

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi,

You understood everything correctly. Indeed, I see how this situation is puzzling. Unfortunately, we're not affiliated with PayPal and cannot change or ask to change their terms and rules. They require a verification charge which we cannot have removed - thus you must have a bit of money on your Payoneer account. I'm afraid we cannot offer a way "around this".

Romi

• pathanbpathanb Posts: 1Member

Thanks Romi for clearing this up for me.

I understand that you can't change Paypal's practices, but is there any way you can help make this work for me in your end? Is there any way I can transfer funds to my Payoneer card from a bank account or other debit card to go through this process?

As I said, I don't have any funds in any of your partners, so I don't really have any other way to add money to the card.

Or is a Payoneer/Paypal-only combo unusable in the end?

Thank you in advance for your advice, whatever it is, although I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can make it work. :-)

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't offer any solution to this matter. It's something many account holders stumble upon.

I can only suggest maybe trying to contact PayPal directly and asking to verify the account without a verification fee - it might work. Worth a try.

Romi

• zicobabyzicobaby Posts: 32Beta Tester
    Payment ID: 8887076 Payment Date (EST.): 12/26/2013 09:16
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approvalICO-Pending.png

Amount to Load: $686.63 (applicable fees will apply)
    Loader details: Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll

Payment ID: 8900607 Payment Date (EST.): 12/27/2013 08:19
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approvalICO-Pending.png
    Amount to Load: $417.23 (applicable fees will apply)
    Loader details: Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll

I've withdrawn these two payment from PayPal on 23rd and 24th December.

But they are currently waiting for approval.

I've signed up for US Payment Service earlier this year.

Also, transfering payment from PayPal since 4th October, 2013.

But never faced such an issue.

But on 30th Dec, I got an email from Payoneer Account Approval Department (LTK12153010497467X);

asking for

1. A full screenshot of your Paypal incoming payments history page
    2. Invoices of your freelance work or any additional info that may help us establish your line of work

But the message also states that, "My US Payment Service is not yet verified and would like to assist me in verifying the service."

But, in my Payoneer account, it is clearly stated that,

Questionnaire: Submitted   ID Documents Uploaded: Approved

I've replied to the email with all necessary screenshots yestarday.

But, I didn't get any response yet.

At this moment, I'm running low at funds and waiting for those payments.

I'd like to add that, I've got another payment incoming from PayPal.

Please check the issue and let me know, by when I can get those payments loaded.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Today, I got a reply from Payoneer Account Approval Department, asking for details about a transaction with a specific person.

I've provided necessary explanation and supporting proof of the transaction nature with that person.

Now, I still don't know, what will be the consequences of the process.

Now my question is, I bring payment through US Payment Service from PayPal to Payoneer.

Now it may happen that, one of my relative sent me $50 for festival gift.

So, US Payment service will not allow to transfer my rest of the payments for that $50 personal transaction?

I may withdraw $400 form PayPal including that small amount of personal transaction.

So, is it right to hold my complete $400 transfer from PayPal to Payoneer for a small personal transaction?

Hello Pathanb,

What sort of service do you offer?

I hire people through Elance for graphics design works.

If you can do that, please let me know, I think I can help you regarding the situation.

Okay.

The payments has been loaded to my card just a few minutes earlier.

• LeetLeet Posts: 0Member

Greetings Payoneer,

When I'm trying to add my credit card on my PayPal account, I've got the error says "The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuers customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue."

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• jokerzzjokerzz Posts: 8Member

hello for all

paypal wants monthly statement for the bank account us bank  payoneer  but i don't find this
    .. plz help me

• EricaL1981EricaL1981 Posts: 2Member

I'm in the process of adding my USP account to processors like Square, Intuit etc.  It has been stated that the USP account is for payments only and attempts for debit may result in problems with the account.

With that being said, Square, Paypal, Intuit have bank verification processes that require microdeposits as well as withdrawing the deposit back out to ensure that in the event of refunds, they will be able to debit the bank account to cover it.  Which is all understandable and necessary but how are they whitelisted to be used with the USP?  Knowing that USP does not allow debits, only payments and also knowing that some of the processors require the ability to withdraw from the bank account in order to added as a verified bank account?

Hello Isaac,

Thanks for sharing the info.

I had verified my PayPal earlier.

But when I got a chance to add my First Century Bank and Bank of America's account with PayPal, I did that instantly.

But in both cases, I had to confirm the bank account before there were enabled for payment transfer from PayPal to US Payment Service.

But, thanks anyway.

Just be informed that, it didn't work for me :fpc:

Hello,

I'm using US Payment Service to receive payments from PayPal to Payoneer for last few months.

Thanks to Payoneer on that note :goodjob:

I know that, I can't add my First Century Bank or Bank of America's account to load payment to PayPal.

That may also result my PayPal to be un-verified.

Now, I'm thinking about adding my Payoneer Debit Card to PayPal as backup payment method.

And I did that too.

Now I'd like to know, will there be any situation, if PayPal charges my Payoneer card for any kind of payment?

I don't want to make my PayPal un-verified before I know what will be the consequence of following that road.

I hope, I'll get a perfect solution. :phew:

Thanks.

Hi,

Since Payoneer is not a bank and the USPS details you have are not a regular bank account, you don't have monthly statements that you can view/download on the Payoneer site. Perhaps we can help out with this in another way - please contact customer support for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Hi,

The verification process with micro-deposits is perfectly fine. This doesn't count as drawing money from the USPS and sending it elsewhere.

Don't worry - you can link your USPS details with PayPal, Skrill, etc.

Romi

Adding the USPS details (as a bank) and adding the debit card as a payment method are two different services.

If you add your Payoneer card to PayPal and pay through it on different sites, it has nothing to do with the US Payment Service. It's true that with the USPS you can only withdraw payments to Payoneer and not use the bank details to send out payments.

Romi

• EricaL1981EricaL1981 Posts: 2Member

Ok.  Thanks for clarifying that.

Now I'm wondering why the Square verificating process fail on my end today.  I assumed Square was not able to withdraw the microdeposit from the account.

I'll try adding it again and see what happens.

• nhabuonnhabuon Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2014
    i am vietnamese. my full name is : nguyen si lam but surname is : lam , mid name is si and name is lam ( because i am vietnamese ) . my name on usa paypal account is lam nguyen ( on paypal , first name : name ; last name : surname ). can i use usps to withdraw my money from my usa paypal ?
  • nhabuonnhabuon Posts: 3Member
    nhabuon wrote on January 4 2014, 6:52 PM: »

i am vietnamese. my full name is : nguyen si lam but surname is : nguyen  , mid name is si and name is lam ( because i am vietnamese ) . my name on usa paypal account is lam nguyen ( on paypal , first name : name ; last name : surname ). can i use usps to withdraw my money from my usa paypal ?

The names on PayPal and on Payoneer should match to rule out any problems. You can link between the two and if we need you to explain the names we will contact you.

Romi

• mckripeskamckripeska Posts: 0Member

Hello,

My name is Milena and I come from the Republic of Macedonia. Unfortunately, Paypal is not available in my country and I had to find some alternative methods to receive money online (I work as a freelance translator) and to make online payments (especially on eBay). Therefore, I used to have 2 verified Paypal account with debit cards from foreign banks in my country, and I registered as a citizen of Bulgaria and Slovenia. However, after a while, Paypal blocked my accounts (and literally prevented me to withdraw the money that left on the accounts), just because I live in a country where they do not operate, and I could not prove that I live in either Bulgaria or Slovenia!

Today I found out that Payoneer Master card is an excellent way of having a verified Paypal account. However, before I purchase this card, I would like to know whether there is a guarantee that I am not going to have problems with Paypal. Should I open a US Paypal account and state the USA as a country of residence or? Shoule I state my real name when registering for a new Paypal account (because they have already blocked 2 of my Paypal accounts and I guess my name and especially my specific surname are on their "black list")?

Please advise as soon as possible!

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Milena

• kajalpashakajalpasha Posts: 1Member

Hello,

I have made withdraw request on January 2, 2014. I seen on the next day, January 3, status completed on paypal but in my payoneer account nothing seen even waiting status.

Regards

• kervkerv Posts: 0Member

Hi,

I have just been approved for a Payoneer account and I tried adding it to my Paypal account after receiving my Acc# and Routing# and I received an error message each time I did. The message in substance just says the request was unsuccessful and that I should "try again at a later date". No I have not received the card as yet since all this happened within the past 24 hours and I am in South Africa. Some light would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    it takes 3-7 days to show on Payoneer account

Saturday and Sunday is not a business day

I'm sure you get your money load today or tomorrow

Good luck

Hi,

Please note that the Payoneer card is not a way to bypass PayPal's policy. If PayPal cannot offer their services in Maceonia, having the Payoneer card won't help with that or go around that.

You can sign up for a Payoneer card and receive payments either from companies we work with (partners) or through the US Payment Service (but not PayPal).

Romi

Hi,

Romi

• PixiTechPixiTech Posts: 10Member

Hello,

Recently I have received a US Payment Service account and also I have activate it after completed the US Payment Service Questionnaire.

I just need to add this account to my paypal for withdraw funds.

please advise or guide about the sortode, I have not received any sortcode information from you.

Thanks 

Your PayPal account must be an account that can have a US bank account attached to it. We don't have a sort code to give you.

Romi

• wana7262wana7262 Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2014

Hi all i am in bit trouble... i just Verified my Paypal's Account with my payoneer Card... but whenever i try to add USPS Bank info into my paypal account i got this ERROR

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

please help me how can i add my bank info into paypal... or is there any other method to withdraw money from paypal to payoneer

PS: My Paypal account is South African

HELP

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly. Also note that your PayPal account must have the option to withdraw to a US bank account (through US ACH).

Romi

Hello,

the US account as provided by Payoneer (US PAYMENT SERVICE) has been added to my account manually by paypal staff, but Please let me know how should I add link my Payoneer debit card to paypal.

I have tried but it says the Bank authority who provided you the card do not allow this transaction.

Thanks

You should add the card as a debit card to PayPal. If you have funds on the card there shouldn't be an issue. I also suggest to contact PayPal's customer support directly.

Romi

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    PixiTech wrote on January 16 2014, 9:03 AM: »

Hello,

the US account as provided by Payoneer (US PAYMENT SERVICE) has been added to my account manually by paypal staff, but Please let me know how should I add link my Payoneer debit card to paypal.

I have tried but it says the Bank authority who provided you the card do not allow this transaction.

Thanks

What you told them when you contacted them for adding (US PAYMENT SERVICE)  manually ?

and which coountry's paypal account are you using?

• ahmad9ahmad9 Posts: 45Member ✭✭

I am facing same problem

I have BALANCE in my Payoneer account  [ ] , as Paypal requires max [ $2 ] to verify

Message from paypal

We are aware of this intermittent issue on customers who’s getting the error message ‘You cannot add a bank at this time’ when adding bank. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we are actively working hard to find an immediate fix. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated

langau wrote on January 16 2014, 11:33 PM: »

What you told them when you contacted them for adding (US PAYMENT SERVICE)  manually ?

and which coountry's paypal account are you using?

Hi,

yap they add manually, you may see my location below my user id 

Thanks Romi,

just one more question, it is possible to check US account statement in any case, like it was arrived and completed by paypal, or I can only see when its loaded to my payoneer account.

You can only see the payment in Payoneer once it is loaded and on your balance.

Romi

NOT SOLVED yet :(

I'm sorry to hear this but as this is a PayPal issue there's nothing we can do expedite it. I hope they help you soon.

Romi