Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• kilush2kilush2 Posts: 1Member
    i have the same problem. i wanted all my payment from paypal be transferred to my payoneer but unsuccessful
  • deluxiondeluxion Posts: 2Member
    I guess you can purchase a VBA & VCC to get your paypal account approved. But then again there is the question of how you get your money out from paypal.

Anyone has experience with VBA & VCC.
  • KhanBabu017KhanBabu017 Posts: 4Member
    I have same problem :

Dear Mahamuda Akter,

On Oct 3, 2014, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in 9545. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

can you tell me now how to verify paypal account
  • Solomon1aSolomon1a Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    1 week no response from support
    i have talked to payoneer and they said you would have to talk to paypal and tell them us payment service do not allow to transfer money to paypal so you have to talk to paypal to resolve this issue.

• JonaJona Posts: 8Member
    edited October 2014
    It seems paypal is getting stricter with account holders with payoneer, maybe because other users are abusing the system of verifying PayPal account using US Payment Service creating multiple accounts.
  • DavidMarcosDavidMarcos Posts: 0Member
    Couple days ago (maybe the wednesday, I cannot remember exactly), I did a transaction from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account (first transaction ever), but, the thing is that my US Payment Service wasn't verified yet, and I realize about this thing when the transaction status on PayPal was already shown complete (friday), but Payoneer wasn't showing any transaction yet, I thought that maybe I needed to verify my US Payment Service and I did, I sent the cuestionary and my ID the same friday, now my concerns are the followings:

1. How many days I need to wait for a response? (My account still on checking status)
    2. Do I need something else to receive a PayPal transaction?
    3. If everything is alright, why isn't Payoneer showing any transaction when PayPal does?
    4. If I did something wrong, what will happen to the money?

PD: I apologize if you have any struggle reading this, English isn't my native language, and thank you for all, great service so far :)
    my bank is linked now, paypal resolved the issue
  • winstenwinsten Posts: 6Member
    Any latest update regarding this? Any official replies from Payoneer staffs regarding this issue?
    Guys, to resolve this paypal issue, you only need to ensure that your credit card is linked to your paypal account. And try to make some purchases that results in funds being deducted directly from your card. This would over come the issue for USPS from Payooner and Paypal. The issue that I see is that most of the people here are simply using USPS to make withdrawal and no attempt to use it for expenses. From Paypal perspective, as long as either your card or your bank account shows that you are using it for payment services, they would not give you any issue with regards to USPS payment service. H
  • jav1linkjav1link Posts: 1Member
    i just added my USPS to my account paypal and verified, so after withdraw i received email :

"An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was declined by the bank. Typically, this happens for one of the following reasons:

The bank account number does not exist or is otherwise invalid
    The bank branch listed in your PayPal account does not exist
    The bank does not accept electronic withdrawals
    Other reasons not specified by the bank
    Before attempting another withdrawal to your bank account, please check that you have the correct information from your bank, and update it in your PayPal profile if necessary.

Sincerely,
    PayPal"

Payoneer nolonger accept paypal ?
  • jloveajlovea Posts: 22Member ✭✭
    @bender_bending‌ 
    Yes my friend my problem was same as you..
     Now you should contact to pp and say to pp:: that my bank account is fully good and correct please add my bank account again that PayPal have removed it.
     Then they will enable UR account again .

Note: must select add/remove bank category or subject during filling contact form and also sent your bank account no etc with UR msg
  • JonaJona Posts: 8Member
    I think winsten perspective might be correct, I also use Payoneer USPS not just to withdraw paypal but also use it to purchase online.
    You have to link your credit card to your Paypal. Paypal is doing chargeback to ensure that this is not a dummy account setup by scammer. As long as you are a legitimate user, the US payment service would still work.
    The whole idea that Paypal is going through this process is to ensure that scammers cannot operate under disguise of a dummy account and using legitimate service provider such as Payoneer for illegal activities. This is in line with KYC process internationally. Believe the Payoneer team are trying to be careful of their words that is why they are not writing it bluntly like what I am doing now.
  • jav1linkjav1link Posts: 1Member
    yes, i has added my credit card to my paypal and verifed my card, but still denied
  • deadtwodeadtwo Posts: 1Member
    > @Solomon1a said:
    > my bank is linked now, paypal resolved the issue

Solomon, can you please tell me what did you do to solve this issue? How exactly did paypal resolve it?
  • hannihanni Posts: 1Member
    Hi
    The same problem for me. I have written to Paypal about this problem and they have replied me that Withdrawal to payoneer has become non accepted since 10 juin 2014.
  • hannihanni Posts: 1Member
    Hi
    Paypal informed me that withdrawal to payoneer has become non accepted since 10 june 2014.
  • rustam143rustam143 Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    I don't think this should be true, a lots of people Including Me using transfer from Paypal To Payoneer Smoothly 
    don't ask Paypal about payoneer just talk them with issue of your US Payment Service Bank Details 

• shotashota Posts: 4Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello,

I've US PayPal account, already received my new Payoneer Card and filled the questionary and provided approved my ID Card.
    Now I want to withdraw money from my PayPal through Payoneer Card, but no success here around 1 month. Here is what I'm doing:
    When I add a Bank Account given on US Payment Service Profile, everything goes fine, the small amounts arrive to my Payoneer Card without any issue in 2-3 days. Once the amounts are received, I successfully confirm the bank account in the PayPal account by providing the small amounts deposited. But afterwards, in a day or two, PayPal sends me the letter that they were unable to take those small amounts back and thus they remove the bank account from my profile.
    Already wasted around 1 hour with live support, they have changed my bank information from First Bank to Bank of America, but the same happened again on the second try.
    How can I link Payoneer Bank Account with my existing PayPal account? Is it possible at all, or that's not the right way to do that?

If this is not the right way, then how can I receive money using Payoneer Card (the card doesn't accept private transfers and it requires receiving funds from authorized providers first).

I'm completely lost and don't understand what is the purpose of Payoneer card if I can't get money from any source (private or PayPal account)
    edited October 2014
    I've waited for another 1.5 hours to have a chat-support today. I've been told, that PayPal has changed it's policy regarding linking the bank accounts and now it tries to return the small amounts deposited to the customer's bank account and that's not possible for US Payments (I could hardly believe it's true).
    Is that true and it did come to the real during the last couple of weeks?
    In this case, you could saved tons of customers' time by notifying us that we can't link payoneer bank accounts to PayPal anymore. Neither we can link Payoneer card to the PayPal as we're enforced to have $1-2 positive balance.
    If that's not true, please provide us with the detailed guide on how to link your bank account to PayPal as this company is in your primary partners list and it should affect lots of new customers as me.

Looking forward to receive detailed answer from the representative.
  • ShrimpShrimp Posts: 2Member
    could you solve your issue? does anyone knows how to solve this? thanks
    deadtwo said:
    > @Solomon1a said:
    > my bank is linked now, paypal resolved the issue

Solomon, can you please tell me what did you do to solve this issue? How exactly did paypal resolve it?
    Hello, you need to login to your account and goto contact us form, and write them that you have contacted your bank and they replied you that my bank is only for incoming payments and they do not allow outgoing transfers, they said you have to resolve this issue with paypal.

after sending this email they will contact you in 3 days. lets see what they reply to you :)
  • ssk9208ssk9208 Posts: 7Member
    > @Shrimp said:
    > could you solve your issue? does anyone knows how to solve this? thanks

No, no response from Customer Support.
  • bacchiatobacchiato Posts: 4Member
    I have same problem! My payoneer card is not connected with PP anymore since I ask for refund on ebay. Nobody contact me about it, it just disappear from PayPal. I can not add it anymore... PLEASE HELP!
  • NasrinNasrin Posts: 2Member
    > @bacchiato said:
    > I have same problem! My payoneer card is not connected with PP anymore since I ask for refund on ebay. Nobody contact me about it, it just disappear from PayPal. I can not add it anymore... PLEASE HELP!

I have same problem! My payoneer card is not connected with PP. What can i do now.
  • NasrinNasrin Posts: 2Member
    I've US PayPal account, already received my new Payoneer Card and filled the questionary and provided approved my ID Card.
    Now I want to withdraw money from my PayPal through Payoneer Card, but no success here around 1 month. Here is what I'm doing:
    When I add a Bank Account given on US Payment Service Profile, everything goes fine, the small amounts arrive to my Payoneer Card without any issue in 2-3 days. Once the amounts are received, I successfully confirm the bank account in the PayPal account by providing the small amounts deposited. But afterwards, in a day or two, PayPal sends me the letter that they were unable to take those small amounts back and thus they remove the bank account from my profile. Then i live chat with customer support, they said change my US payment service. But where change? They lost already 3 days. My Reference Number: 141030-002519
    Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
    My friends Abdur rashid also same problem.
    Please tell me what can i do now. Please tell me as soon as possible.
  • shocket246shocket246 Posts: 4Member
    I have successfully Linked my USPS with Canadian paypal , as Canadian paypal accept US banks,
    Is payoneer USPS accept Payments from Canadian Paypal as Canadian Paypal can send money in US banks ?
    Please guide me
  • SCLAHSCLAH Posts: 1Member
    Hola amigo quisiera saber si ya verificaron mis datos y confirmarme si me ea posible tener una targeta payoneer, hace ya 15 dias que envie mis registro con mis datos correspondientes..gracias
    edited November 2014
    1 Week passed. No reaction from Payoneer representatives.
    Negative feedback for customer care and support ! :\
  • acho_arnoldacho_arnold Posts: 3Member
    I will suggest you call the paypal customer service. I had the same problem. When I called them and they responded to me very quickly and added the bank account even without verification.
  • FirasNajarFirasNajar Posts: 0Member
    Hello,
    i had a paypal account with my payoneer bank linked , i tried last time to make a purchase from ebay using the bank account linked in my paypal , i waited about 1 week and the order is inpaid yet , so when i canceled it a got this email:

Dear Samira Othmani,

On Sep 13, 2014, we attempted to transfer $5.27 USD from your bank account ending in 7427. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

and from that time i cannot add my bank account , i contacted them , they said that's banned

Can payoneer provide me with an other Us Payement Service or something ?

Best Regards
    Firas
  • rustam143rustam143 Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    I think @nissim can answer this 
  • viclayviclay Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2014
    For business enterpreneurs and professionals, I beleive you will like this - ARGONPAY . COM

With it, you can actually receive and send payments globally directly on your website or blog.

Thanks
  • rguerrero1984rguerrero1984 Posts: 3Member
    Hi,

I already received my payoneer card in Nicaragua and it's activated.

I wanna know if I can receive credit card payments on my personal, no business, Paypal account and then transfer those to my US bank account powered by Payonneer so at the end I can take out money from local ATMs. I am gonna build an e-commerce for selling web sites developing, etc.

I know that after the e-commerce site is totally developed I have to apply to the US Payment Service to notify you about my service.

Besides, I have read that I have to have US$ 2.00 on my payoneer Bank Account in order to verify the bank account in Paypal. If It is true, how I am gonna put money on it?

Thanks. Please Help me. That was the main reason I required this prepaid card.
    > @mo5lis dijo:
    > hi
    > in the few last days paypal users who not living in america can not verify and relating paypal with payoneer us bank acount 
    > normaly you have not to have money in your acount  in order to verify the bank account in Paypal
    > good luck

So what is the reason to get a prepaid card from someone living outside the US if you cannot receive any credit card payment from Paypal then transfer it to the payoneer account? Can I just change my address like living in the US and it gets solved?

Do you know any other payment gateway to take credit / debit card payments like paypal and the transfer those to payoneer account for someone living outside the US?

Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The US Payment Service is a solution for receiving business payments, and not for personal funds transfer. We will not be able to process payments that are funded personally.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • dcornatdcornat Posts: 3Member
    > @rguerrero1984 said:
    >
    yo tambien soy de Nicaragua, tu paypal de donde es? gringo o Nicaraguense?
    > @Nissim dijo:
    > The US Payment Service is a solution for receiving business payments, and not for personal funds transfer. We will not be able to process payments that are funded personally.

So you mean that I would have to create a business Paypal account to receive payments?
    > @dcornat dijo:
    > yo tambien soy de Nicaragua, tu paypal de donde es? gringo o Nicaragüense?

Yo seleccione nacionalidad Nicaragüense junto con mi dirección. Aparte creé una cuenta personal no una de negocios. Aun no he activado el US payment, pero necesito saber si luego de activar el US payment donde notifico la dirección de mi e-commerce, podré recibir pagos de tarjeta de crédito / débito en mi Sitio Web a través de paypal y luego transferir esos fondos a la cuenta de Payoneer y retirar el dinero en los ATMs local a través de la tarjeta prepagada. Yo tengo en cuenta las comisiones que payoneer requiere, pero cuanto me cobra paypal de comisión en una cuenta personal o al crear una cuenta de negocio, cual sera la comisión?

Gracias por tu repuesta
  • shocket246shocket246 Posts: 4Member
    any one here to guide me ? no one giving me a suggestion to take risk of withdraw from canadian paypal to payoneer USPS
    > @rguerrero1984 said:
    > Gracias por tu repuesta

Paypal no acepta que las cuentas Nicaraguenses puedan retirar dinero desde sus cuentas hacia tarjetas de credito/debito o cuentas de bancos.

Incluso nose si, con una cuenta paypal nicaraguense, puedes recibir dinero para luego utilizarlo en compras. Podrian limitar tu cuenta justificando que las cuentas nicaraguenses no puede ser utilizadas para recibir pagos.
    > @rguerrero1984 said:
    > Gracias por tu repuesta

Actualmente payoneer no esta funcionando con paypal (incluso con paises que aceptan recibir pagos), al ingresar tu US payment service te darà un error y si escribes o llamas a paypal, ellos te pediran un dato sobre esa cuenta y gracias a ese mismo descubriran que estas intentando usar una cuenta virtual payoneer, por lo tanto no serà aceptada.
  • FqamarFqamar Posts: 2Member
    Sir,

First of thank you delete my previous topic with out any answer. Let me again create a topic to solve my issue. Please reply instead of delete it.

When i link my bank with paypal. they deposit 2 small amount and after confirm when they charge back they email me this message and my account is block now.

On Nov 7, 2014, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx44. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.
    payonner support is also too lazy. They delete my topic regarding this issue with out give any answer. I also stuck in same process. My bank account is block in paypal. and payoneer support says you can not widthdraw from US payment service so how can we approve our paypal account.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue seems to be a customer support issue specific to your Payoneer account. Please note that we are not able to provide account specific support here on this forum, and for assistance you would need to contact our customer support department directly: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

This is most likely why your previous discussion was removed. 

As a general note, reading your post it seems that PayPal attempted to charge your US Payment Service. Note that the service is a collection bank account, which can only be used to receive funds (and not send). You'll need to make sure that when using the US Payment Service you do not try to charge funds from it, or use it as a payment method on PayPal.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    First of all thanks for quick response. so how can i verfy my paypal account. if paypal deposit 2 amount in my account they must pull it back from my account. Please assist me in this matter. I want to verify my paypal account.

Thanks