Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• martin_bodommartin_bodom Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    ok problem solved, it seems it took a few more days this time but now I got my money, I was just worried. Thanks!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers generally take 1-3 business days. As Monday the 28th was a national holiday in the US, and a bank holiday, there was an added delay in all US bank transfers.

Glad to hear that you received the payment!
  • absameenabsameen Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I've just recently signed up for a Payoneer prepaid mastercard. My work involves receiving payments to a Paypal account in Bahrain. I am wondering if I will be able to withdraw money from Paypal to Payoneer, and then withdraw cash from ATMs in my country. Thanks.
    absameen wrote:

Hello, I've just recently signed up for a Payoneer prepaid mastercard. My work involves receiving payments to a Paypal account in Bahrain. I am wondering if I will be able to withdraw money from Paypal to Payoneer, and then withdraw cash from ATMs in my country. Thanks.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum!

If you'd like to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to Payoneer, you need to apply for our US Payment Service. This service provides you with a US account/routing number, which you can use to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select corporations (including PayPal). All payments received are then loaded to your Payoneer card.

I've just sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    edited June 2012
    Hello, I've recently started the US Payment service and have been impressed by how well it works with PayPal. I've been searching for more information on the Local Bank Transfer service, to go along with the US Payment service, but could not find all of the answers I'm looking for.

Is LBT cheaper than using the prepaid card and withdrawing cash from ATMs, specifically, in Bahrain? How do we sign up for LBT?

Thank you,
    Abdulla Ameen
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    absameen wrote:

Hello, I've recently started the US Payment service and have been impressed by how well it works with PayPal. I've been searching for more information on the Local Bank Transfer service, to go along with the US Payment service, but could not find all of the answers I'm looking for.

Is LBT cheaper than using the prepaid card and withdrawing cash from ATMs, specifically, in Bahrain? How do we sign up for LBT?

Thank you,
    Abdulla Ameen

Hi Abdulla,

Thanks for the great feedback.

Allow me to clarify that the US Payment Service only works with the Payoneer Card, it cannot be attached to the LBT Service. Furthermore, with LBT you do not receive a card, the money is sent from the partner straight to your bank account (additionally, LBT is only available with participating partners).

We currently do not support have a card and LBT account for the same Payoneer account.

The sign-up process for LBT would be similar to the Payoneer Card, you go to the partner page, choose Payoneer and instead of choosing a card you can choose LBT, if they offer it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I see, then it seems that ATM withdrawal is the solution for me. I hope we can get LBT working with the US payment service one day; those who make a living through PayPal such as myself would very much appreciate it.
    absameen wrote:

I see, then it seems that ATM withdrawal is the solution for me. I hope we can get LBT working with the US payment service one day; those who make a living through PayPal such as myself would very much appreciate it.

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback and will pass it on.

• wa7edwa7ed Member Posts: 6
    withdrawing from paypal
    i have money on paypal and it will be so easy if can withdraw directly from my paypal account to my payoneer mastercard so what shloud i do to receive this service i just want to use it with paypal thnxs
    i want a virtual bank account to withdraw from paypal simply this is my reference number:LTK529023051815X
    wa7ed wrote:

i want a virtual bank account to withdraw from paypal simply this is my reference number:LTK529023051815X

I see our customer support team sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

Please fill it out with the requested information and send it back.

We look forward to hearing from you.

David wrote:

I see our customer support team sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

thnxs
  • Venus FlytrapVenus Flytrap Member Posts: 0
    Hi

Is it possible for my client to pay me from his Paypal account into my Payoneer account. If so, what is the procedure?

Regards
    David wrote:

i submitted my international passport and i'm waiting to being approved my reference number LTK529023051815X i'm waiting from you
    wa7ed wrote:

i submitted my international passport and i'm waiting to being approved my reference number LTK529023051815X i'm waiting from you

Thanks, our approval department will review your application and get back to you.

Hi

Is it possible for my client to pay me from his Paypal account into my Payoneer account. If so, what is the procedure?

Regards

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Currently he cannot pay directly from his paypal account to your Payoneer account.

If you have the US Payment Service, he can pay from his paypal account to your paypal account (if you have one) then you can withdraw the money to your Payoneer Card via the US Payment Service.

• munkyluvvamunkyluvva Member Posts: 0
    I'm just curious if anyone else has been withdrawing from a UK Paypal account to the US virtual account and how long it has taken to go through?

I'm relatively new to the Payoneer card but each load time appears to be different.

The first one was 3 working days, the next 5, then 5 again, now 7... is there any reason for this?

It's a bit frustrating when withdrawing money to not know which week you will receive the money. Possibly something to do with Paypal?

Thanks
    edited July 2012
    PayPal sends the funds via US ACH transfer. This generally takes 2-3 business days, however depending on their bank it may take up to 7 business days. You would also need to take weekend/bank holidays in to account.

Generally, as soon as the payments arrive to your Payoneer account they are loaded to your card.
  • arjaysalasarjaysalas Member Posts: 0
    hi I use Paypal for personal payments such as:
    Gift: to send money as a gift, like for a birthday.
    Payment Owed: to pay your friend back for your share of a dinner bill, or other item that your friend paid for you.
    Living Expense: to pay for things like rent or utilities.

i leave 2nd requirement as blank. How long does it take for the approval?

LTK121290903344X
    arjaysalas wrote:

hi I use Paypal for personal payments such as:
    Gift: to send money as a gift, like for a birthday.
    Payment Owed: to pay your friend back for your share of a dinner bill, or other item that your friend paid for you.
    Living Expense: to pay for things like rent or utilities.

i leave 2nd requirement as blank. How long does it take for the approval?

LTK121290903344X

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

It generally takes around 3 business days for our approval department to review an application.

• IgorS10IgorS10 Member Posts: 9
    I'v read that I could link my PayPal account to receive money directly to my Payoneer account as I'm one of your cardholders.

It seems that I need a bank account from you and a routing number, so I can add it to my PayPal Bank account.

Is this possible?

Please reply.
    IgorS10 wrote:

I'v read that I could link my PayPal account to receive money directly to my Payoneer account as I'm one of your cardholders.

It seems that I need a bank account from you and a routing number, so I can add it to my PayPal Bank account.

Is this possible?

Please reply.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire/application for the US Payment Service.

David wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire/application for the US Payment Service.

Thanks David, I'v sent you my email address through PM.
    IgorS10 wrote:

Thanks David, I'v sent you my email address through PM.

Lightning fast :)

Thanks David, will do this straight away.
  • kaisuskaisus Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    Hi

I just recivied my payoneer debit card and activate it on your website

I want to verify and withdraw money from my paypal

I'am from tunisia and have a tunisian paypal

do you support tunisian paypal?
    can i recive money from a friend via his payoneer debit card?
    how can i verify and withdraw money from my paypal?

I have aplied for the us payement services three mounths ago and have updated with new information

My thriket id:LTK121290653700X

thanks in advance :)

ps:i also want to withdraw money from moneybookers (non us)
    edited August 2012
    kaisus wrote:

Hi

I just recivied my payoneer debit card and activate it on your website

I want to verify and withdraw money from my paypal

I'am from tunisia and have a tunisian paypal

do you support tunisian paypal?
    can i recive money from a friend via his payoneer debit card?
    how can i verify and withdraw money from my paypal?

I have aplied for the us payement services three mounths ago and have updated with new information

My thriket id:LTK121290653700X

thanks in advance :)

ps:i also want to withdraw money from moneybookers (non us)

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

You can withdraw money from your paypal and moneybookers account to your Payoneer card with the US Payment Service. You can also verify your paypal account with your Payoneer card, but please make sure there is money on the card first since paypal charges the card when verifying.

In terms of your question about transfer from Payoneer card to Payoneer card, we have an option called Card to Card. In order to process these transfers the associated partner of your Payoneer card and the associated partner of the other cardholder's Payoneer card need to allow for card to card transfers.

I see your application is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department.

David wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

You can withdraw money from your paypal and moneybookers account to your Payoneer card with the US Payment Service. You can also verify your paypal account with your Payoneer card, but please make sure there is money on the card first since paypal charges the card when verifying.

In terms of your question about transfer from Payoneer card to Payoneer card, we have an option called Card to Card. In order to process these transfers the associated partner of your Payoneer card and the associated partner of the other cardholder's Payoneer card need to allow for card to card transfers.

I see your application is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department.

Thank you for your detailed reply :)

I hava another question:
    Can i also withdraw money from moneybooker(non us) i recive quotidien paiment on it if it is not possible i can change my paiment on paypal
    How many time i have to wait until aprroval on the us payement service?
    kaisus wrote:

Thank you for your detailed reply :)

I hava another question:
    Can i also withdraw money from moneybooker(non us) i recive quotidien paiment on it if it is not possible i can change my paiment on paypal
    How many time i have to wait until aprroval on the us payement service?

In order to receive payments from moneybookers via the US Payment Service you need to have a US account registered with moneybookers.

It generally takes around 3 business days for our approval department to respond to an application.

edited August 2012
    David wrote:

In order to receive payments from moneybookers via the US Payment Service you need to have a US account registered with moneybookers.

It generally takes around 3 business days for our approval department to respond to an application.

Ok,i hope my application will be apprvoved cause i really need this service :)

Can you please take a look at my application and tell my if a have a chance to get aproved :)

I really need this service as fast as i can
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

I'am aloso a google adscence affilate, i just updated my application

Keep me informed please :)
    David can you please reply my thread
  • tanvirotanviro Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Hey,

I just got my Payoneer master card and activated it. I also applied for Us Payment service which was accepted. However I can not use the card to verify my Paypal account. Whenever I tried to verify my Paypal account it says, "your bank has denied, contact with the bank".

Since my card is brand new, I tried to load money to my card. My friend tried to send me money but failed. It say "details are wrong. You have 3 more attempts to try before your account will be locked". There is noting wrong with the details. The card is either dormant or not working.

Please kindly check and let me know what should I do.

My Payoneer email: [email protected]

Card holder name : Md Mahamudul Hasan
    kaisus wrote:

David can you please reply my thread

Your files have been processed and are awaiting review. You should hear form our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.

tanviro wrote:

Hey,

I just got my Payoneer master card and activated it. I also applied for Us Payment service which was accepted. However I can not use the card to verify my Paypal account. Whenever I tried to verify my Paypal account it says, "your bank has denied, contact with the bank".

Since my card is brand new, I tried to load money to my card. My friend tried to send me money but failed. It say "details are wrong. You have 3 more attempts to try before your account will be locked". There is noting wrong with the details. The card is either dormant or not working.

Please kindly check and let me know what should I do.

My Payoneer email: [email protected]

Card holder name : Md Mahamudul Hasan

Hi,

Please note that to verify a paypal account you need to have funds on the card first since they charge the card for verification.

I checked your account and see that there are no failed load attempts, which means the message your friend received is on his side and has to do with his card. ( We actually don't have a message in our system like the one your friend receives).

Tell his friend to contact his card issuer.

edited August 2012
    David wrote:

Your files have been processed and are awaiting review. You should hear form our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.

Alright thanks Mr david :)

But please if you can speed up the processus i will be so gratifull,i'am really in a hurry

ps:i have sent multiple e-mails to the support team with more updates like google adsence,they will review all the e-mails or only the first one?

best regards

Fethi Lakhal
    edited August 2012
    I added my us paiment service back to my paypal account and they havve send me the two small amount for verification two days ago but i cant see them in the transaction history in my payoneer account

on my paypal account it's marqued that the small amounts was sent.

can you please see what's going wrong?

best regards

EDIT:AMOUNT RECIVED :)
    kaisus wrote:

I added my us paiment service back to my paypal account and they havve send me the two small amount for verification two days ago but i cant see them in the transaction history in my payoneer account

on my paypal account it's marqued that the small amounts was sent.

can you please see what's going wrong?

best regards

EDIT:AMOUNT RECIVED :)

Hi,

Thanks for the update. In the future, please allow for a little time for the system to update itself with your information.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 8
    Email From Paypal - Dear Marcus,

we attempted to transfer $74.00 USD from your bank account ending in ----. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your paypal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact paypal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

So I think this would solve the problem:

1. I need to close my current Virtual Bank Account
    2. I need a new Virtual bank account to connect with paypal
    Marcus wrote:

Email From Paypal - Dear Marcus,

we attempted to transfer $74.00 USD from your bank account ending in ----. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your paypal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact paypal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

So I think this would solve the problem:

1. I need to close my current Virtual Bank Account
    2. I need a new Virtual bank account to connect with paypal

Hello Sir,

For the future, please understand that you can only withdraw money to your Payoneer card with the US Payment Service. You cannot send money from your card to paypal.

Additionally, I see our approval department has been in touch with your regarding your US Payment Service account, please respond to them with the requested information.

• mnooranimnoorani Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    David, the same thing has happened with me. Can you help me out?
    mnoorani wrote:

David, the same thing has happened with me. Can you help me out?

Please PM me with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• SilviSilvi Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    Hi everyone! :D
    I've recently started using my Payoneer debit card and I'm very excited about it. I have one question though. I also have an account with PayPal but I haven't been able to use it yet because I live in Argentina and I just can't withraw funds here. My question is, can I transfer funds from PayPal to my Payoneer debit card? Do I need to apply for US Payment Service in order to do so? I would love to receive some instructions in order to do so instead of losing money who knows where! :blink:
    The reason why I'm having doubts is because I see this in the US Payment Service application form I received:

PayPal Inc. (Important Note: Transfers from PayPal to Payoneer are allowed, but transfers from the US Payment Service to PayPal are automatically declined)

Thanks in advance!
    Silvi wrote:

Hi everyone! :D
    I've recently started using my Payoneer debit card and I'm very excited about it. I have one question though. I also have an account with PayPal but I haven't been able to use it yet because I live in Argentina and I just can't withraw funds here. My question is, can I transfer funds from PayPal to my Payoneer debit card? Do I need to apply for US Payment Service in order to do so? I would love to receive some instructions in order to do so instead of losing money who knows where! :blink:
    The reason why I'm having doubts is because I see this in the US Payment Service application form I received:

PayPal Inc. (Important Note: Transfers from PayPal to Payoneer are allowed, but transfers from the US Payment Service to PayPal are automatically declined)

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

The US Payment Service allows you to send funds from your paypal account to your Payoneer card. But as the email said you cannot send funds from the Payoneer card to your paypal account (it only works one way).

To apply for the US Payment Service please answer that questionnaire that you received with the requested details.

• SilviSilvi Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

Hi,

The US Payment Service allows you to send funds from your paypal account to your Payoneer card. But as the email said you cannot send funds from the Payoneer card to your paypal account (it only works one way).

To apply for the US Payment Service please answer that questionnaire that you received with the requested details.

Thanks for the info! I already sent my application. I'll wait now. :)
  • MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

PayPal disable my US virtual bank account. Now i can't add it back this US virtual account in my PayPal account.

Now I need to add another US virtual bank account in my PayPal Account , Because soon my some big payments coming in my PayPal account and need to transfer these funds from PayPal to my payonner.

In this situation i really need payoneer help,
    It is possible to update me with a new US virtual account details?

Any kind of help are appreciated.

Thanks.
    Marcus wrote:

Hi,

PayPal disable my US virtual bank account. Now i can't add it back this US virtual account in my PayPal account.

Now I need to add another US virtual bank account in my PayPal Account , Because soon my some big payments coming in my PayPal account and need to transfer these funds from PayPal to my payonner.

In this situation i really need payoneer help,
    It is possible to update me with a new US virtual account details?

Any kind of help are appreciated.

Thanks.

To request a new US Payment Service number please contact our support department requesting a new number and they will pass it on to our payments department.

If you send me the ticket, I can try expediting the matter.

• smsmsmsm Member Posts: 1
    hello,

i'm PHP programmer and i have kuwaiti paypal account for 2 years and i have some money i want to withdraw

unfortunately i cann't withdraw except to us bank account

so i need to know how to open US bank account with payoneer by my name

and what is the fees for opening the account and receive 1000 $ and how i'm going to withdraw this money

and is there is requirements like documents or something

thanks
  • eugeluliaguseugeluliagus Member Posts: 2
    loading the card
    I am from Argentine. I would like to have the Payoneer card to make payments in USA (I attend medical meetings there twice a year)and also payments in US dollars from the web since my country. I have a PayPal account: it would be possible to load my Payoneer card (I don´t have it yet) sending to it funds from my PayPal account?
  • benetonbeneton Member Posts: 0
    i want to withdraw money from paypal
    Hi, please help me with subj
    smsm wrote:

hello,

i'm PHP programmer and i have kuwaiti paypal account for 2 years and i have some money i want to withdraw

unfortunately i cann't withdraw except to us bank account

so i need to know how to open US bank account with payoneer by my name

and what is the fees for opening the account and receive 1000 $ and how i'm going to withdraw this money

and is there is requirements like documents or something

thanks

Hi,

You can apply for the Payoneer US Payment Service.

The US Payment Service provides you with an US bank routing number which sends payments to your Payoneer card via ACH transfers.

The US Payment Service costs 1% of each transaction.

To learn more and sign up for the card, please click here.

beneton wrote:

Hi, please help me with subj

Please send me a private message with more details about what exactly the problem is.

I am from Argentine. I would like to have the Payoneer card to make payments in USA (I attend medical meetings there twice a year)and also payments in US dollars from the web since my country. I have a PayPal account: it would be possible to load my Payoneer card (I don´t have it yet) sending to it funds from my PayPal account?

Hi,

Thank you for coming to the Payoneer Forum.

You can receive payments from your paypal account to the Payoneer card by ordering the card and then applying for our US Payment Service. The service will provide you with a US bank routing number which will send the payments to your card.

To sign up for the Payoneer card and US Payment Service please click here

• smsmsmsm Member Posts: 1
    u mean i need to make us bank account and payoneer card ?
    smsm wrote:

u mean i need to make us bank account and payoneer card ?

You order the Payoneer card, then we send you an application for the US Payment Service. Which let me clarify again does not give you a US bank account, but a US bank routing number that sends the payments from the company to your Payoneer card via ACH transfers.

• MckenzeeMckenzee Member Posts: 1
    Hello David, Good night,

I lived in Russia about 3 years ago so my paypal is Russian,

and now, i am back to my home country, so, I would like to know if i ask a Brazilian payoneer card

can i add in Russian paypal and Withdraw?

Thank you in advance.
    Mckenzee wrote:

Hello David, Good night,

I lived in Russia about 3 years ago so my paypal is Russian,

and now, i am back to my home country, so, I would like to know if i ask a Brazilian payoneer card

can i add in Russian paypal and Withdraw?

Thank you in advance.

To withdraw from your paypal account to your card you will need to sign up for the US Payment Service after the card is approved.

It should be ok to withdraw but since this is a question about paypal policy you should confirm with paypal if they will allow a Russian account to withdraw to a US account.

edited September 2012
    us bank account number
    Hi

i want to change my us payement service bank nember du to problems with paypal

Please not that i have to resole this problem as soon as possible cause all my business is stopped right now cause of this problem

ticket number: LTK1212902543693X.

Best regards

Fethi Lakhal
    kaisus wrote:

Hi

i want to change my us payement service bank nember du to problems with paypal

Please not that i have to resole this problem as soon as possible cause all my business is stopped right now cause of this problem

ticket number: LTK1212902543693X.

Best regards

Fethi Lakhal

Hi Fethi,

I see our support department has been in touch with your regarding this issue. As soon as there is an update we will notify you by email.

Thank you David for your reply

How much can it take please cause i'am in a hurry

If there is any document i need to provide tell me

Best regards
    kaisus wrote:

Thank you David for your reply

How much can it take please cause i'am in a hurry

If there is any document i need to provide tell me

Best regards

Hi Sir,

It can take some time, since the issue has to be reviewed and a new number needs to be issued. Our US Payment Department will email you when they have an update.

David wrote:

Hi Sir,

It can take some time, since the issue has to be reviewed and a new number needs to be issued. Our US Payment Department will email you when they have an update.

Ok thank you david, i will wait
  • RockyRocky Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

No, there are no fees for card to card transfers. Please note, however, that both the sender and receiver need to have the card to card service enabled on their account (not all partners have it enabled) and both need to have received at least 1 partner/US Payment Service payments.

You can check to see if you have the card to card transfer service available by logging in to your My Account page and selecting "Services."

David wrote:

Hey,

MarketHealth does allow for card to card transfers.

Please note as Nissim pointed out, both the sender and receiver need to have this option available on their account.

You can always check the services your account offers by logging into "My Acccount" and looking under the "Services" tab.

Sorry, I can't find the "Services" tab, can you assist me where the tab is located ?

Rocky
    edited September 2012
    Rocky wrote:

Sorry, I can't find the "Services" tab, can you assist me where the tab is located ?

Rocky

If you log in to your "My Account" page it can be found on the main menu there.

• DocDoc Member Posts: 5
    Hello David,

I have a Payoneer card since 2010 and recently I applied for the US Payment Service. It's been 2 weeks since I sent my application but I have not received a reply yet. How long does it usually take to be reviewed and approved?
    Doc wrote:

Hello David,

I have a Payoneer card since 2010 and recently I applied for the US Payment Service. It's been 2 weeks since I sent my application but I have not received a reply yet. How long does it usually take to be reviewed and approved?

Please send me the ticket number you received when you applied for the US Payment Service.

• YeraraYerara Member Posts: 0
    2 days ago I requested a withdraw from paypal to payoneer via US payment service.
    Today I have recieved 2 small ammounts wich I used to verify bank account on Paypal.
    How long does it usually take for the rest of the funds to show up on Payoneer
    card as transfer status on Paypal says it has been completed.

Thanks.
    Yerara wrote:

2 days ago I requested a withdraw from paypal to payoneer via US payment service.
    Today I have recieved 2 small ammounts wich I used to verify bank account on Paypal.
    How long does it usually take for the rest of the funds to show up on Payoneer
    card as transfer status on Paypal says it has been completed.

Thanks.

It can take between 1-7 business days for an ACH payment to go through, it depends on how long it takes for the company to send us the payment.

• Le Ba VuiLe Ba Vui Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am Vietnamese and I am studying in Korea. I've received and activated my Payoneer card.
    And I have a Korean Paypal account, I cannot withdraw to Korean bank.
    I heard about the U.S. Payment Service that can help me to withdraw from my Paypal to my card.
    How can I apply for U.S. Payment Service and withdraw from Paypal?
    Thank you so much.
    Le Ba Vui wrote:

Hi,
    I am Vietnamese and I am studying in Korea. I've received and activated my Payoneer card.
    And I have a Korean Paypal account, I cannot withdraw to Korean bank.
    I heard about the U.S. Payment Service that can help me to withdraw from my Paypal to my card.
    How can I apply for U.S. Payment Service and withdraw from Paypal?
    Thank you so much.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire.

• shahzad chshahzad ch Member Posts: 4
    plz Help me about new payoneer card Holder.
    i have a new payoneer Card.i also have a paypal Account and I enterd my us payment service Bank Account in paypal.can I deopsit my fund into my us payment servise Bank Account Directy.plz Help me about new payoneer card Holder.
  • webdesignerartwebdesignerart Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    shahzad ch wrote:

i have a new payoneer Card.i also have a paypal Account and I enterd my us payment service Bank Account in paypal.can I deopsit my fund into my us payment servise Bank Account Directy.plz Help me about new payoneer card Holder.

Are you from Pakistan and having verified paypal account that can withdraw fund to U.S bank account?

Are you from Pakistan and having verified paypal account that can withdraw fund to U.S bank account?

i m from pakistan and i have a paypal account where i add my payoneer bank account.i dont know about how i varified my paypal.
    If you have a valid PayPal account that allows you to withdraw to a US account, you can withdraw your funds from PayPal to your US Payment Service directly. All payments received to the US account will be loaded directly to your Payoneer card.
    Nissim wrote:

If you have a valid PayPal account that allows you to withdraw to a US account, you can withdraw your funds from PayPal to your US Payment Service directly. All payments received to the US account will be loaded directly to your Payoneer card.

what do u mean about valid paypal account?
    i creat my own paypal account and i add my us payment service bank account in to my paypal account.now i have balance in my paypal and i withdraw into my payoneer card first time.can i deposit my paypal fund to my bank account(PAYONEER BANK ACCOUNT).
  • webdesignerartwebdesignerart Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    shahzad ch wrote:

what do u mean about valid paypal account?
    i creat my own paypal account and i add my us payment service bank account in to my paypal account.now i have balance in my paypal and i withdraw into my payoneer card first time.can i deposit my paypal fund to my bank account(PAYONEER BANK ACCOUNT).

Hi mate so did withdraw money from paypal to payoneer, i am also new and from pakistan can you help me to solve my issue as well.
    What I mean is that you need to have an approved PayPal account that has the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account. Once you do, simply add the US Payment Service to your account, and withdraw funds.

It can take a few business days for the transfer to process, as with all US bank transfers, after which the amount will be available on your Payoneer card.
  • TechmakerTechmaker Member Posts: 0
    My payoneer card has been approved and received few days back. I activated my card and now I want my Payoneer card to receive funds from my Malaysian Paypal account (Transfer Paypal money to Payoneer).

How can I apply for US Payment Service?

my email address is: [email protected]

Please guide me.

Thanks,
    M.Sajith
    how can i approved my paypal account plz help me
    Techmaker wrote:

My payoneer card has been approved and received few days back. I activated my card and now I want my Payoneer card to receive funds from my Malaysian Paypal account (Transfer Paypal money to Payoneer).

How can I apply for US Payment Service?

my email address is: [email protected]

Please guide me.

Thanks,
    M.Sajith

Hi,

I see that you spoke to our support team yesterday and they sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out with the requested details and our approval department will review your response.

shahzad ch wrote:

how can i approved my paypal account plz help me

Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal. For assistance on opening a PayPal account, or getting one approved, you will need to contact PayPal.
  • A-AA-A Member Posts: 0
    Hi,

I have a verified Kuwait paypal account.

I want to use the payoneer US bank account service to withdraw money.

My question is will paypal ask for any documents like photo ID, proof of address

or anything like this during the process or will I just provide the bank account info and that's it?

My problem is that I'm afraid they might limit or close my account as I'm in Egypt which is not supported
    so I will not be able to provide any documents.
    can i transfer my funds from paypal to my Payoneer Bank Account
    A-A wrote:

Hi,

I have a verified Kuwait paypal account.

I want to use the payoneer US bank account service to withdraw money.

My question is will paypal ask for any documents like photo ID, proof of address

or anything like this during the process or will I just provide the bank account info and that's it?

My problem is that I'm afraid they might limit or close my account as I'm in Egypt which is not supported
    so I will not be able to provide any documents.

Hi,

Generally paypal does not ask for this information but you would have to check with them regarding these matters since is it paypal policy.

• Houssem RIAHIHoussem RIAHI Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    As I said I'm new to Payoneer community and also to paypal community. So I received my payoneer prepaid mastercard, verified my paypal account, received an amount of $18 from Airpush inc. via ACH direct deposit to my us virtual account, that's good, but, actually i'm using Admob to monetize my apps, which does'nt allow non us citizens to get paid via ACH direct deposit without tax id, so I choosed paypal as payment method. Now I'm asking if I can transfer money from paypal to my linked payoneer debit card in order to withdraw my money from ATM in Tunisia, and if possible, how can I do this ?

Thanks for the help :)
  • zamanzaman Member Posts: 8
    Does paypal accept the Payoneer Master card to verify the paypal account?

Hi all,
    As I said I'm new to Payoneer community and also to paypal community. So I received my payoneer prepaid mastercard, verified my paypal account, received an amount of $18 from Airpush inc. via ACH direct deposit to my us virtual account, that's good, but, actually i'm using Admob to monetize my apps, which does'nt allow non us citizens to get paid via ACH direct deposit without tax id, so I choosed paypal as payment method. Now I'm asking if I can transfer money from paypal to my linked payoneer debit card in order to withdraw my money from ATM in Tunisia, and if possible, how can I do this ?

Thanks for the help :)

Hi,

Thank you for your question. You can withdraw money from paypal account to your Payoneer card using the US Payment Service information in paypal.

zaman wrote:

Does paypal accept the Payoneer Master card to verify the paypal account?

Hi,

Yes, you can use your Payoneer card to verify a paypal account. Please make sure you have funds on the card first.

• LudwigLudwig Member Posts: 0
    Hi guys

I am new to Payoneer and wanted to see how should I open a paypal account to work with Payoneer. My country is not allowed to withdraw money from paypal, so if I open an account with paypal all I can do is spend, not receive. How should I open in order to be able to receive money then withdraw to payoneer? What should be my nationality and the address? Or lets say if I open it with my nationality and my local address, will I be able to add a US account and withdraw there?

Thank you for your time
  • Taher IbrahimTaher Ibrahim Member Posts: 8
    Your Paypal will be limited because you are logging in from different country IP adress.
  • Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    How to Confirm FIRST CENTURY BANK Account in PayPal...
    Hello,
    I am now a verified US Payment Service Account Holder.

I tried to add the bank account and routing number given to me, paypal asked me to confirm it. There are two methods to confirm the bank account.
    1. Confirm the mobile number which is from US (I am in Pakistan but my bank account is from US which is given to me by US payment service). So, i do not have any US number in my use.
    2. The 2nd way is that Paypal sends 2 small payment to my bank account and then it will withdraw this money back to paypal in order to confirm the bank.
    Here is the question, i am looking to use 2nd method and want to know that is transaction between bank and paypal will be done easily or bank would not return the amount sent by Paypal to confirm the bank account number. I want quick answer.
  • DD5DD5 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Support
    I recently made a payment from Paypal into my card/US account. I received the email confirmation $100 had been loaded to the card. But opening my account found there is only $69.05 in the account.

Can someone please explain the reason for this? Is this the annual fee of $29.95 that has already been deducted, plus some other mysterious amount to the tune of $1.00? Or will around 31% be deducted every time I withdraw from Paypal into Payoneer?

If this is the annual fee that has been deducted, then it would be nice if this transaction showed up in my account as a deduction: Annual transaction fee = $29.95. Deposit charge = $1.00, instead of no details, leading to me having to ask this question.

If it is the annual fee, it would have been nice to know it would have been deducted as soon as money was added, as then I would have put more money on, as it is, I will now have to wait a further 5 odd days to transfer more money from Paypal (assuming this is the annual fee), and if it's not the annual fee, I definitely don't want to ever transfer money from Paypal ever again.

Thanks in advance for any response

Edit: OK... my bad... found it in the 'View Transactions' drop down menu as 'Activation fee'.
    Hi DD5,

As you noticed, the card has annual fee of $29.95. The charge for receiving payments using the US Payment Service is only 1%, so in your case only $1.

The annual fee is charged every 365 days, based on the date of your card's activation.
    The US Payment Service can be used to receive payments of any amount, even as little as $0.01. You will be able to receive the two small amounts from PayPal, and they will show up on your My Account load history, after which you will be able to confirm the amount on your PayPal account.
  • Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Yes, i know that with US Payment service i am able to transfer funds from Paypal to My payoneer card. But, Paypal sends 2 small payments to my bank account which will be receive easily. The problem is that Paypal will refund the money aromatically back to the paypal to confirm the bank. So, will First Century Bank allows paypal to refund the payment back to paypal for confirmation?
    do i have any login for First Century Bank?
    Please answer my two questions, Thanks for your reply.
  • alexander0alexander0 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Hi. I want to create a paypal account and to link it to my payoneer card. I have found the instructions for this, but the matter is that paypal doesnt allow to withdraw money in Ukraine. Even if i have the US bank account (via payoneer US payment service).
    Is there a legal (from paypal's point) way to get what i want? I can try to create Russian paypal account but i do not own any addresses in Russia.
    Any solutions?
    Hi Alexander,

If your PayPal account does not have the option of withdrawing to a US bank account, you would unfortunately not be able to access your PayPal balance with our US Payment Service.

The only way to use the service is by having a valid PayPal account that has the option to withdraw to a US bank account.

Also don't forget that you can use the US Payment Service with additional companies, including Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, and more.
  • alexander0alexander0 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Alexander,

If your PayPal account does not have the option of withdrawing to a US bank account, you would unfortunately not be able to access your PayPal balance with our US Payment Service.

The only way to use the service is by having a valid PayPal account that has the option to withdraw to a US bank account.

Also don't forget that you can use the US Payment Service with additional companies, including Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, and more.

Thanks a lot for your comment. It seems to me that it is a PayPal, not payoneer question...
    if there's any information I can provide to assist, or if you have any further questions, please feel free.
  • IzzieIzzie Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    Hello my friends, I have just affiliated the account of tha US Payment Services to my Paypal account, but now paypal is asking me for 2 withdraws that they will do in my bank account (less than 1 dollar) for confirmation and I must say to them how much are the withdraws. How can I Know this information? These withdraws are going to appear in my history of transactions?

paypalam.jpg

Sorry for my English
    Izzie wrote:

Hello my friends, I have just affiliated the account of tha US Payment Services to my Paypal account, but now paypal is asking me for 2 withdraws that they will do in my bank account (less than 1 dollar) for confirmation and I must say to them how much are the withdraws. How can I Know this information? These withdraws are going to appear in my history of transactions?

paypalam.jpg

Sorry for my English

Yes, the information you need will be in your transaction history once you receive the payment.