Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hello David,
    PayPal will send 2 payments less than 1$ but PayPal withdraws that amount after some days (2-3 days). Here the question, will u allow PayPal to transfer money back to PayPal to confirm the account. I am a verified US payment service member and want to create PayPal account to receive payments online into my Payoneer card with the help of PayPal.
    Izzie wrote:

Hello my friends, I have just affiliated the account of tha US Payment Services to my Paypal account, but now paypal is asking me for 2 withdraws that they will do in my bank account (less than 1 dollar) for confirmation and I must say to them how much are the withdraws. How can I Know this information? These withdraws are going to appear in my history of transactions?

paypalam.jpg

Sorry for my English

Have you succeeded in confirmation of bank account in Paypal?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Many users have used their bank account to confirm their paypal account with the US Payment Service, and many have received payments with the US Payment Service.

edited November 2012
    David wrote:

Many users have used their bank account to confirm their paypal account with the US Payment Service, and many have received payments with the US Payment Service.

Thanks Great,
    The bank confirmation by PayPal asks that they will send 2 small amount of payment to bank account and than they will re-fund them back for bank confirmation. My question is that will it will be done easily with out any problem. I read that you can only withdraw money from paypal to payoneer card but any try to transfer funds from payoneer to paypal will aromatically declined. So, if its true than the confirmation of bank will not be done.
    Please explain it so that i understood it properly. I am searching for this answer from couple of days because i want to create a paypal account and receive money from paypal to my payoneer card.
    Thanks David.

Thanks Great,
    The bank confirmation by PayPal asks that they will send 2 small amount of payment to bank account and than they will re-fund them back for bank confirmation. My question is that will it will be done easily with out any problem. I read that you can only withdraw money from paypal to payoneer card but any try to transfer funds from payoneer to paypal will aromatically declined. So, if its true than the confirmation of bank will not be done.
    Please explain it so that i understood it properly. I am searching for this answer from couple of days because i want to create a paypal account and receive money from paypal to my payoneer card.
    Thanks David.

The money is sent via the US Payment Service to your account. We have had thousands of members successfully link their US Payment Service account to paypal.

After they send the payments it can take between 1-3 business days to show up in your account.

• IzzieIzzie Member Posts: 3

Hello

I must wait from 1 to 3 Business days in order that the transactions appear in my history to be able to do the confirmation. When it confirms the account I will publish it here.
    Izzie wrote:

Hello

I must wait from 1 to 3 Business days in order that the transactions appear in my history to be able to do the confirmation. When it confirms the account I will publish it here.

Thanks..
    Izzie wrote:

Hello

Now its 3rd day, is your bank account confirmed by paypal?
  • junaidijunaidi Member Posts: 0
    Charge to load a card using Paypal
    Dear admin,

Is there any charge to load a card using Paypal ? thanks for information
    junaidi wrote:

Dear admin,

Is there any charge to load a card using Paypal ? thanks for information

Hi,

You can transfer funds from your paypal account to the Payoneer card with our US Payment Service, if you would like to apply please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Hello David,
    Paypal has sent two transactions into my bank account and i have to write the same amount in Paypal t confirm my bank...
    But yet there is no load in my payoneer by paypal. Payment was sent 1-2 days back.

Hello David,
    Paypal has sent two transactions into my bank account and i have to write the same amount in Paypal t confirm my bank...
    But yet there is no load in my payoneer by paypal. Payment was sent 1-2 days back.

Please note that once they send it, it can take 1-3 business days to arrive in your account.

• EmmyEmmy Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I live in Bahrain and I have just heard about Payoneer. Well I have been trying to get verified with Paypal.com and link it to my bank account in Bahrain, but still Bahrain is not in the list.. So sad.. Anyhow, The purpose I want to get Verified in Paypal is to lift the limit and receive payment.

My questions are:
    1) Can I apply for US payment service? I want an American bank account, and I have tried many Banks and even asked our Banks here in Bahrain if it is possible but unfortunately its not.
    2) Will I be able to receive money from Paypal Account to Payoneer account?
    3) Will Payoneer US payment service provide Rounting number? To link it with paypal
    4) Can I withdraw money from ATMs here in Bahrain?
    5) what else I must consider?

PLEASE reply me ASAP

Regards,
    Emmy
    Emmy wrote:

Hello,
    I live in Bahrain and I have just heard about Payoneer. Well I have been trying to get verified with Paypal.com and link it to my bank account in Bahrain, but still Bahrain is not in the list.. So sad.. Anyhow, The purpose I want to get Verified in Paypal is to lift the limit and receive payment.

My questions are:
    1) Can I apply for US payment service? I want an American bank account, and I have tried many Banks and even asked our Banks here in Bahrain if it is possible but unfortunately its not.
    2) Will I be able to receive money from Paypal Account to Payoneer account?
    3) Will Payoneer US payment service provide Rounting number? To link it with paypal
    4) Can I withdraw money from ATMs here in Bahrain?
    5) what else I must consider?

PLEASE reply me ASAP

Regards,
    Emmy

Hi Emmy,

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer.

1) If you already have a Payoneer card, you can sign up for the US Payment Service. If you do not have a card you can go here to sign up for one and once approved you will receive information about your US Payment Service account and how to verify it.

2) With the US Payment Service you can transfer funds from your paypal account to your Payoneer account.

3) You will receive a bank routing number with the US Payment Service.

4) You can withdraw money from any ATM that accepts debit MasterCard.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

• Abdalla IbrahimAbdalla Ibrahim Member Posts: 9
    hello guys,
    first of all i really wanna thank you for your amazing services i have created a us payment service and i have received my master card
    i have a problem....
    when i signed up for an account here i have filled in the address form with my address but when i checked it out i found that it's not correct...
    i have a topic about that problem... and it solved at
    http://community.payoneer.com/topic/2976-i-have-corrected-my-address-please-send-my-cc-to-that-one

anyway i got my new card but the US Payment Service has changed i got a different bank account because you issued me a new card and the old one is blocked
    the old US Payment Service is verified at paypal and a withdrew for a small ammount has been issued...
    my problem is what should i do?
    can you bring me back the old bank account ( because it's verified at paypal and a withdrew has been issued to the old one
    or i have to remove the old one from paypal and add the new one ( which must be verified)
    i hope you can bring me back the old bank account and link my pre-paid card to it
    best regards,
    Abdalla

hello guys,
    first of all i really wanna thank you for your amazing services i have created a us payment service and i have received my master card
    i have a problem....
    when i signed up for an account here i have filled in the address form with my address but when i checked it out i found that it's not correct...
    i have a topic about that problem... and it solved at
    http://community.payoneer.com/topic/2976-i-have-corrected-my-address-please-send-my-cc-to-that-one

anyway i got my new card but the US Payment Service has changed i got a different bank account because you issued me a new card and the old one is blocked
    the old US Payment Service is verified at paypal and a withdrew for a small ammount has been issued...
    my problem is what should i do?
    can you bring me back the old bank account ( because it's verified at paypal and a withdrew has been issued to the old one
    or i have to remove the old one from paypal and add the new one ( which must be verified)
    i hope you can bring me back the old bank account and link my pre-paid card to it
    best regards,
    Abdalla

Hi Abdalla,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

I have checked your account and see that your US Payment Service account was transferred to the new card.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

David wrote:

Hi Abdalla,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

I have checked your account and see that your US Payment Service account was transferred to the new card.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

yes my US Payment Service account linked to my card
    the problem is that i had an old US Payment Service account connected to a blocked card (which is verified at paypal)
    now i have a new card connected to a new US Payment Service account
    can i get the old US Payment Service account back???

yes my US Payment Service account linked to my card
    the problem is that i had an old US Payment Service account connected to a blocked card (which is verified at paypal)
    now i have a new card connected to a new US Payment Service account
    can i get the old US Payment Service account back???

Hi,

I have passed on your request to our payments department, they will take care of it and update you by email.

David wrote:

Hi,

I have passed on your request to our payments department, they will take care of it and update you by email.

thank you David for taking care of that issue
    best regards
  • missmajomissmajo Member Posts: 0
    Hello there! I need some help... I just signed for the USPS and added the bank info to my Paypal account so I can withdraw my money... The thing is, Paypal is asking me for two amounts of money that were deposited in that account so I can have the Bank verified.... And I have no idea where I can see those amounts? Can anyone help me out with this? I really am lost here.... Thanks in advance....
    missmajo wrote:

Hello there! I need some help... I just signed for the USPS and added the bank info to my Paypal account so I can withdraw my money... The thing is, Paypal is asking me for two amounts of money that were deposited in that account so I can have the Bank verified.... And I have no idea where I can see those amounts? Can anyone help me out with this? I really am lost here.... Thanks in advance....

You can log in to your "My Account" page and you can find your transaction history, there you will find the amounts.

Please note once they send the funds it can take 1-3 business days for them to arrive to your account.

it's ok now i have confirmed my new US Payment Service account at paypal

it's ok now i have confirmed my new US Payment Service account at paypal

Thanks for the update.

• analiaanalia Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

You can log in to your "My Account" page and you can find your transaction history, there you will find the amounts.

Please note once they send the funds it can take 1-3 business days for them to arrive to your account.

Less than a month ago I uploaded $150 from my PayPal to Payoneer, now I have $141,46. I want to confirm my PayPal with my Payoneer card, but I can't find "the charge of $1,95 USD or equivalent from PayPal on your card statement. You'll see a 4-digit code on the same line. Enter the code below."

Is there a step I'm missing?
    analia wrote:

Less than a month ago I uploaded $150 from my PayPal to Payoneer, now I have $141,46. I want to confirm my PayPal with my Payoneer card, but I can't find "the charge of $1,95 USD or equivalent from PayPal on your card statement. You'll see a 4-digit code on the same line. Enter the code below."

Is there a step I'm missing?

Please send me a private message with the email associated with yoru account and I will look into this for you.

• maurice mutetimaurice muteti Member Posts: 4
    hi,
    i need to know how i can load money in my payoneer mastercard with paypal..
    thanks

i have contacted Customer Support staff and told to wait for 4 days , today is the fifth day and nothing has been done ... please help !
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just sent you an e-mail with further details.

So long as you have a PayPal account with the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to receive funds from PayPal.
    Nissim wrote:

I've just sent you an e-mail with further details.

So long as you have a PayPal account with the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to receive funds from PayPal.

i have already replied your email with the required details.. can you please expedite the process
    hi i had contacted the community earlier concerning my pending money in paypal i was given a ticket of which i was to upload some files" ID, PAYPAL SCREENSHOT" i did so and nothing has been done its now three days and i need to use my paypal money. please may you connect my master card with pay pal.. this is my Reference number: LTK12129070161707X
  • webdesignerartwebdesignerart Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hi Guys, Now i want to add my payoneer card to my Paypal Account, So what are steps to do and second in my payoneer card havn't any fund so it will be a problem?.

My paypal account is verified and have balance as well so i want to know if i add payoneer card there will any issue or not.
    And Also i want to know, if my card loaded funds and i want to withdraw it from bank, Then what 4pin password i have to use, confusing..
    Waiting for support team response :(

Hi Guys, Now i want to add my payoneer card to my Paypal Account, So what are steps to do and second in my payoneer card havn't any fund so it will be a problem?.

My paypal account is verified and have balance as well so i want to know if i add payoneer card there will any issue or not.

If you want to attach your Paypal to bank account you should have to activate US Payment Service for Payoneer Card. You will be given a bank number and routing number. After confirming your bank account from paypal you will be able to trasnfer funds from Paypal to payoneer Card using bank transfer method in PayPal. It can take 2-3 days to receive payment in Payoneer card.
    Thanks

If you want to attach your Paypal to bank account you should have to activate US Payment Service for Payoneer Card. You will be given a bank number and routing number. After confirming your bank account from paypal you will be able to trasnfer funds from Paypal to payoneer Card using bank transfer method in PayPal. It can take 2-3 days to receive payment in Payoneer card.
    Thanks

Yeah i have U.S payment service approve account, so how can i link it to paypal how i add bank details?
  • Sarah ElsabaghSarah Elsabagh Member Posts: 9
    hi all,
    I need to know after my US Payment verified and already have money into my Payoneer card,if I'm able to link my Payoneer card to my paypal account which already verifed and linked previously with my US Account with Payoneer and I received money on it.

And If I can link it,it is allowed for me to send and receive money through my Payoneer debit card to paypal as Now i face a problem to load money into my Paypal account ?

Last question will be important to me and other members,how to avoid Paypal account limitation as I'm from a banned country with paypal so may when I access my paypal account through country IP,I be limited at any time so how I avoid limitation with my paypal account if there is a solution from your side as each time,i'm access my account I'm afraid from to be limited at any time

hi i had contacted the community earlier concerning my pending money in paypal i was given a ticket of which i was to upload some files" ID, PAYPAL SCREENSHOT" i did so and nothing has been done its now three days and i need to use my paypal money. please may you connect my master card with pay pal.. this is my Reference number: LTK12129070161707X

I see Nissim responded to your ticket yesterday, please read his email and respond with the requested information.

Yeah i have U.S payment service approve account, so how can i link it to paypal how i add bank details?

Please note that the 4 digit PIN, you chose during the activation process when you activated your card.

If you have an approved US Payment Service account, you need to add those details to your paypal account as your payment method.

hi all,
    I need to know after my US Payment verified and already have money into my Payoneer card,if I'm able to link my Payoneer card to my paypal account which already verifed and linked previously with my US Account with Payoneer and I received money on it.

And If I can link it,it is allowed for me to send and receive money through my Payoneer debit card to paypal as Now i face a problem to load money into my Paypal account ?

Last question will be important to me and other members,how to avoid Paypal account limitation as I'm from a banned country with paypal so may when I access my paypal account through country IP,I be limited at any time so how I avoid limitation with my paypal account if there is a solution from your side as each time,i'm access my account I'm afraid from to be limited at any time

Please note that the US Payment Service can only be used with paypal for people who have a verified paypal account. We cannot assist you in getting around any paypal rules and regulations that might lead to your account being blocked by paypal.

Additionally, you can only receive money to the Payoneer card with the US Payment Service, you cannot send money from the Payoneer card to paypal.

Thanks David for your reply but still I have two issues which I need your reply for them :

- Is it valid to link my payoneer card with my Paypal account,Just to increase Paypal Withdraw Limit and not to use it for withdraw money from paypal?
    If ok can i use the card to upload money to my paypal account ?

- if I cannot use the card,How I can Upload money to my Paypal account to pay for any shopping or any internet deal ?

Thnaks in advance
    I will appreciate your quick reply for the above questions
  • HunatillaHunatilla Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I am now a verified US Payment Service Account Holder.

I tried to add the bank account and routing number given to me, paypal asked me to confirm it.
    There are two methods to confirm the bank account.
    1. Confirm the mobile number which is from US (I am in Pakistan but my bank account is from US which is given to me by US payment service). So, i do not have any US number in my use.
    2. The 2nd way is that Paypal sends 2 small payment to my bank account and then it will withdraw this money back to paypal in order to confirm the bank.

Here is the question, I am looking to use 2nd method and want to know that is transaction between bank and paypal will be done easily or bank would not return the amount sent by Paypal to confirm the bank account number.
    I want quick answer.
    Thank you!
  • kamani7kamani7 Member Posts: 1
    please je voudrais activè le service US payment service sur ma carte odesk payoneer

Thanks David for your reply but still I have two issues which I need your reply for them :

- Is it valid to link my payoneer card with my Paypal account,Just to increase Paypal Withdraw Limit and not to use it for withdraw money from paypal?
    If ok can i use the card to upload money to my paypal account ?

- if I cannot use the card,How I can Upload money to my Paypal account to pay for any shopping or any internet deal ?

Thnaks in advance

Hi,

The first question you would need to contact paypal since that is their policy requirements.

You can not upload money from your Payoneer card to paypal. If you have money on your card you can use it as a payment method.

We do not recommend signing up for a PayPal account without your actual, valid information. This may be against PayPal's rules and regulations, and may result in the shutting down of your PayPal account and US Payment Service.

In regards to your question; yes, Payoneer will accept the two small verification amounts, and they will appear on your My Account load history once received. Generally it takes 2-3 business days.
  • HunatillaHunatilla Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

We do not recommend signing up for a PayPal account without your actual, valid information. This may be against PayPal's rules and regulations, and may result in the shutting down of your PayPal account and US Payment Service.

In regards to your question; yes, Payoneer will accept the two small verification amounts, and they will appear on your My Account load history once received. Generally it takes 2-3 business days.

Thank you!
    edited November 2012
    David wrote:

Please note that the 4 digit PIN, you chose during the activation process when you activated your card.

If you have an approved US Payment Service account, you need to add those details to your paypal account as your payment method.

OMG I forget it how activate my card Crap, is there any activation email in mailbox after activation, how can i find my card password/pin :(
    Totally forgot what i used on that time.
    Aaah I got remember what pin code i used to activate it. :)
    Thanks

Aaah I got remember what pin code i used to activate it. :)
    Thanks

Ok good, thanks for the update.

i have already replied your email with the required details.. can you please expedite the process

there was a problem with email delivery but i have rectified that .please check it ---Reference number: LTK12129070161707X
    Thanks, I received the e-mail now and will have it processed as soon as possible.
    thanks in advance
  • Emeka OhagwuEmeka Ohagwu Member Posts: 1
    I tried to withdraw from paypal to my us payment service bank account and after a week, i got this error email from paypal.

Dear Ohagwu Emeka,

On 21 Nov 2012, we attempted to transfer $200,00 USD to your bank account ending in 8636. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

What might be the problem?
  • Ran_THRan_TH Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

I'm looking forward to enable US Payment Service in my Payoneer card because I don't want to use Paypal, but I would like to receive funds from clients who are using Paypal for payment. But I have some question to ask:

When my client send money from their paypal, do they will need to provide their data and documents for verification for the first time?
    As far as I know when someone load money via CC, Payoneer will ask the payer to provide their CC documents so the money can get into my card. Is this also apply when the payer using Paypal to pay? What documents and information you will ask for them?

I concerned about this issue because I don't want my clients experiencing some hassle to provide their personal information just for sending funds to my card.

Thanks and looking forward for reply :)

I tried to withdraw from paypal to my us payment service bank account and after a week, i got this error email from paypal.

What might be the problem?

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your card and I will look into this for you.

Ran_TH wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking forward to enable US Payment Service in my Payoneer card because I don't want to use Paypal, but I would like to receive funds from clients who are using Paypal for payment. But I have some question to ask:

When my client send money from their paypal, do they will need to provide their data and documents for verification for the first time?
    As far as I know when someone load money via CC, Payoneer will ask the payer to provide their CC documents so the money can get into my card. Is this also apply when the payer using Paypal to pay? What documents and information you will ask for them?

I concerned about this issue because I don't want my clients experiencing some hassle to provide their personal information just for sending funds to my card.

Thanks and looking forward for reply :)

Please note that with the US Payment Service you can only receive funds from your own paypal account to your Payoneer card.

We currently do not provide service for receiving funds directly from someone else's paypal account.

• MendimMendim Member Posts: 1
    Link your bank account
    I try to link my paypal with my payonner card but i can`t this message showed to me when i try to link it.

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.
    Any solution
    Mendim wrote:

I try to link my paypal with my payonner card but i can`t this message showed to me when i try to link it.

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.
    Any solution

Please send me a message with the email associated with your card and I will look into this for you.

• Rejaul KarimRejaul Karim Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    first of all thanks for such a wonderful service.
    on 3-12-12 I have sended two amount from paypal 283 + 98 stil not lodded on my card can you please check my account id : [email protected] . you people are so first previous load from paypal only takes me days.
  • k1ng440k1ng440 Member Posts: 2
    Bangladesh
    Hello,
    I am Asaduzzaman Pavel and i am a successful freelancer. i make about $4000-$6000 per month.. i have a lot of clients with Paypal but MasterCard or Visa.. so i have a lot of issue to get paid from those permanent client.

Since Bangladesh is not supported yet by Paypal. is there any way to sign up a Paypal account and receive payment US payment service?

Best Regards,
    Asaduzzaman Pavel
  • ArgentoneerArgentoneer Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Verification deposits not sent
    I added the US payment service bank account from my payoneer card to my paypal account on November 26, and I haven't received the verification deposits. I asked with paypal support and they said that those deposits haven't been sent and that it is "possibly due to the fact that my bank account doesn't support ACH payments", and they suggest that I check with my bank if that is the case. I don't understand what is going on, the verification payments should be done long ago and I should be able to verify my account and use it normally. I understand the US payment service main goal is to receive ACH payments.
    There has been some misunderstanding or error along the way.

first of all thanks for such a wonderful service.
    on 3-12-12 I have sended two amount from paypal 283 + 98 stil not lodded on my card can you please check my account id : [email protected] . you people are so first previous load from paypal only takes me days.

Please send me a private message for further information.

k1ng440 wrote:

Hello,
    I am Asaduzzaman Pavel and i am a successful freelancer. i make about $4000-$6000 per month.. i have a lot of clients with Paypal but MasterCard or Visa.. so i have a lot of issue to get paid from those permanent client.

Since Bangladesh is not supported yet by Paypal. is there any way to sign up a Paypal account and receive payment US payment service?

Best Regards,
    Asaduzzaman Pavel

Hi,

Please note that we can only assist people who have an approved and verified paypal account transfer payments from paypal to their Payoneer card.

If you are not able to receive a paypal account, I suggest contacting paypal and requesting they add your country.

epal wrote:

I added the US payment service bank account from my payoneer card to my paypal account on November 26, and I haven't received the verification deposits. I asked with paypal support and they said that those deposits haven't been sent and that it is "possibly due to the fact that my bank account doesn't support ACH payments", and they suggest that I check with my bank if that is the case. I don't understand what is going on, the verification payments should be done long ago and I should be able to verify my account and use it normally. I understand the US payment service main goal is to receive ACH payments.
    There has been some misunderstanding or error along the way.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will look into this.

You are right the US Payment Service transfers ACH payments, so this should be fine but I will look into the matter for you.

• k1ng440k1ng440 Member Posts: 2
    Hello David,
    Thank you for your response but i was asking fellow Bangladeshi who has created a Paypal account for them self.
    Hi Guys, I am exciting and waiting for payment i withdraw from paypal to U.S Payment service, PAYPAL send message it takes 4,5 days to take deposit in U.S account. so waiting for 3,5 days when my payment receive in Payoneer. :)
  • jayrjayr Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    I tried also to link my payoneer debit card to paypal, but this message appears maybe you can look on to it also thanks...

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

that is the message...
  • jayrjayr Member Posts: 5
    I tried to link my payoneer debit card to paypal, but this message appears..any help please...

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

that is the message...

Hi Guys, I am exciting and waiting for payment i withdraw from paypal to U.S Payment service, PAYPAL send message it takes 4,5 days to take deposit in U.S account. so waiting for 3,5 days when my payment receive in Payoneer. :)

Thanks for the feedback, we can't wait to hear more from you.

jayr wrote:

I tried also to link my payoneer debit card to paypal, but this message appears maybe you can look on to it also thanks...

that is the message...

Please make sure that when you are verifying paypal with the Payoneer card you need to have funds on the card first.

jayr wrote:

I tried to link my payoneer debit card to paypal, but this message appears..any help please...

that is the message...

Please make sure that you have funds on your Payoneer card before trying to verify your paypal account.

I am using my Uncle's paypal account these days, well so can i add my payoneer debit card on my uncle's paypal account.
    :( No any response... today is 12Dec.. till i didn't receive any money...Admin can you check my payment process status.
    Hip Hip Hurrey, I got my paypal money in my Payoneer Account :)

But have some question for amount deduct from my first deposit.

Activation Fee: 25$
    Maintainence: 3$ for Dec

So i have to pay $3 for every month?
    And the activation charges is just for 1 time or yearly etc etc if there is yearly so how much cost apply on yearly basis.
    And $25 activation feels so expensive.

Well other hand the benefit of this service is more more more so i am not feeling angry for the charges Payoneer apply. Plz do reply for above quesitons :)

Happy Alot :D

I am using my Uncle's paypal account these days, well so can i add my payoneer debit card on my uncle's paypal account.

With the US Payment Service you can only transfer funds from your own paypal account to your own Payoneer card.

Hip Hip Hurrey, I got my paypal money in my Payoneer Account :)

But have some question for amount deduct from my first deposit.

Activation Fee: 25$
    Maintainence: 3$ for Dec

So i have to pay $3 for every month?
    And the activation charges is just for 1 time or yearly etc etc if there is yearly so how much cost apply on yearly basis.
    And $25 activation feels so expensive.

Well other hand the benefit of this service is more more more so i am not feeling angry for the charges Payoneer apply. Plz do reply for above quesitons :)

Happy Alot :D

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account for further information.

• applemacosx86applemacosx86 Member Posts: 2
    I have a paypal account which is already limited for more than 180 days, right now I 've got the notification that the funds in paypal is available to withdraw. Somehow the eBay account linked to this paypal is also limited and can not be reinstated.

Now I wanna know how I can get the US payment service approved, and get my money by using the Payoneer Master Card.

Your kindly help will be highly appreciated.

I have a paypal account which is already limited for more than 180 days, right now I 've got the notification that the funds in paypal is available to withdraw. Somehow the eBay account linked to this paypal is also limited and can not be reinstated.

Now I wanna know how I can get the US payment service approved, and get my money by using the Payoneer Master Card.

Your kindly help will be highly appreciated.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

• muqeetmuqeet Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I created a account on paypal with payoneer. using the routing number and bank account given on US Payment service. There Bank Name is "First Bank of DElaware" but Paypal shows the "BRYN MAWR TRUST". My verification is rejected due unavailable of account
  • applemacosx86applemacosx86 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your kindly reply. Right now I already have the US payment service enabled, I just wanna know I can get the service approved, because the eBay account linked to this after-180-day paypal is permanently suspended by eBay. thanks again.
    P.S. I am a member from China.

David wrote:

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

Thanks for your kindly reply. Right now I already have the US payment service enabled, I just wanna know I can get the service approved, because the eBay account linked to this after-180-day paypal is permanently suspended by eBay. thanks again.
    P.S. I am a member from China.

If you have already answered the questionnaire to verify your account, please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into the status for you.

The bank listed on your My Account page should be First Century Bank.

Can you please PM me the e-mail on your Payoneer account?
  • onofrioonofrio Member Posts: 3
    Similar problem happened to me.
    Paypal has rejected the trasfer because of "Incorrect Bank Account Details"
    I also see "First Bank of Delaware" in my USPS account
    What can I do?
    thanks!
    Onofrio
    @onofrio: We have switched our US Payment Service to a new bank since your was issued, for a better service. We had previously sent out email notification, with instructions on migrating to the new bank.

I will have our US Payment Service department check your account, and get back to you with information on how to update your service.
  • muqeetmuqeet Member Posts: 1
    I PM You
  • OsmanOsman Member Posts: 1
    hi david i made my paypal account before almost 30 days. can i attach my virtual account with it when i will got it ?
    or i need 180 days ??? what is this please explain.
    Osman wrote:

hi david i made my paypal account before almost 30 days. can i attach my virtual account with it when i will got it ?
    or i need 180 days ??? what is this please explain.

As long as you have an approved and verified paypal account you can add your US Payment Service to it.

• Ran_THRan_TH Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2012
    David wrote:

Please note that with the US Payment Service you can only receive funds from your own paypal account to your Payoneer card.

We currently do not provide service for receiving funds directly from someone else's paypal account.

Ah..thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any idea how I can use my US Bank Account to receive payment from people? Or only from selected companies?

And David I haven't got my questionnaire yet for applying US Bank Account. Can you help?
    Ran_TH wrote:

Ah..thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any idea how I can use my US Bank Account to receive payment from people? Or only from selected companies?

And David I haven't got my questionnaire yet for applying US Bank Account. Can you help?

You can only receive money from the select corporation on our white list of companies, which can be found here.

PM me the email associated with your account and I will send it to you

Dear ALL,
    I have my account on Paypal verified after linking my Payonner US Bank account,and already withdraw money from my Paypal account via US Payment service

My question is,my limit on Paypal is 500$/month,so I just want to link my payonner debit card with Paypal and will not use the card even in withdraw or upload money to my paypal account,in this case can I verify my debit card on paypal to increase the monthly withdraw limit on Paypal ?
    If you have a valid PayPal account that supports adding a debit/credit card, you can add your Payoneer card. Just make sure that the Payoneer card is active and pre-loaded with funds before you try to add it (as PayPal will attempt to verify the card by charging it a small amount).
    Thanks alot for your information
    Hi support team,

Guys i want to know i linked my payoneer card with my paypal account and now its verified as well. But i want to know my payoneer card address is different because when i made my paypal account on that i was in different location... so it will be problem in future because of different addresses ?
    The address on your Payoneer account doesn't need to match the PayPal account. However, if you'd like to charge your card from PayPal, the billing address needs to be correct.

This means that when you add the Payoneer card to PayPal, the billing address for the card needs to match exactly what is listed on your Payoneer account.

If the address on your Payoneer account is no longer current, please contact our customer support department to update it.
    Nissim wrote:

The address on your Payoneer account doesn't need to match the PayPal account. However, if you'd like to charge your card from PayPal, the billing address needs to be correct.

This means that when you add the Payoneer card to PayPal, the billing address for the card needs to match exactly what is listed on your Payoneer account.

If the address on your Payoneer account is no longer current, please contact our customer support department to update it.

I don't want to charge money to payoneer card from paypal... but i am withdrawing money from paypal to my virtual U.S payment service bank. SO i think then it will not be a problem for address issue when deposit money to U.S payment service bank account.

Second today i withdraw money 15K PKR and then from my account deducted $165 i convert all charges but not figure out this 850Rs extra charge that apply to me. Can you clear my for this transaction charges details.

I don't want to charge money to payoneer card from paypal... but i am withdrawing money from paypal to my virtual U.S payment service bank. SO i think then it will not be a problem for address issue when deposit money to U.S payment service bank account.

Second today i withdraw money 15K PKR and then from my account deducted $165 i convert all charges but not figure out this 850Rs extra charge that apply to me. Can you clear my for this transaction charges details.

I'd need to review the transaction - please PM with the transaction in question (date, amount charge, your e-mail).
  • ArgentoneerArgentoneer Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    David wrote:

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will look into this.

You are right the US Payment Service transfers ACH payments, so this should be fine but I will look into the matter for you.

Thanks David. I finally got an explanation from paypal. They explained to me that since my account was already verified it wasn't necessary to verify the bank account. I actually tried the withdrawal of funds from paypal to my payoneer account and it worked fine.
    The confusion was caused by paypal because when I added the bank account I got a screen telling me I should receive the verification deposits, instead of telling me that it wasn't necessary because my account was already verified when I added my payoneer debit card as source of funds.
    epal wrote:

Thanks David. I finally got an explanation from paypal. They explained to me that since my account was already verified it wasn't necessary to verify the bank account. I actually tried the withdrawal of funds from paypal to my payoneer account and it worked fine.
    The confusion was caused by paypal because when I added the bank account I got a screen telling me I should receive the verification deposits, instead of telling me that it wasn't necessary because my account was already verified when I added my payoneer debit card as source of funds.

Great. thanks for the update.

• aiizaiiz Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2012
    for an already verified paypal account
    Hi,
    I found it worthwhile to share this info to all new US payment service users.
    When i added my First Century Bank Account on my PayPal account, I received a mail saying that Paypal had sent two small deposits of less than 1 dollar and that i needed to enter the small payments received on my Bank Account into my Paypal account to verify my added Virtual bank. That was on 17th Dec. i perused through the forum and i found many people complaining about not receiving the small deposits for as long as one month.
    On 19th Dec, 2012 i tried to make a trial withdrawal with $1.64 to my First Century bank created by Payoneer on my behalf and amazingly i received a $1.62 deposit on my payoneer account 5 days later. I had not received the small deposits yet anyway, and now i have made several other larger amount withdrawals successfully.
    What i learnt:- If you have a verified paypal account, you don't need the small deposits to verify your Bank Account coz the deposits will never be loaded due to the restrictions imposed on US Virtual Bank>Paypal deposits. You simply ignore the Bank Verification mail and start making withdrawals. Another user (epal) also confirmed this and you can find his post regarding to Paypal's response to his concern by searching the string " explanation from paypal " on the main US Payment Service forum page that outlines all the topics under USPS.
    I hope this text helps new users who are worried about not receiving the small deposits from Paypal. You don't need it if your paypal account is verified.You can use payoneer mastercard to verify your paypal account anyway like i did.
    Please take your time to post a comment here if you find it working the way mine worked or if it happens on the contrary.
    Regards,
    Isaac.
    Thanks for letting us know, Isaac! I'm sure many of our members will benefit from this information.

I'm going to pin the topic if that's OK ;)
  • aiizaiiz Member Posts: 9
    Hi Nissim,
    I'm glad that you found it worth being pinned and I'm sure many users will have an easy time using this Incredible service. It's a great service that makes us give Payoneer 5 Stars.
    Thanks