Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a technical issue that PayPal has been experiencing - you can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7293-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/

• mkredermkreder Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013

It's totally a Paypal problem. I have called them to their toll free number in Argentina, after confirming my identity they made some change from their side and I was able to add the bank account successfully.

Advice: Call PayPal until they get your account fixed. Fortunately, I only had to do it once and the guy who took my call was very professional.

• kimobabykimobaby Member Posts: 39

well i am from egypt , and i have account with paypal with the same info that i have with payoneer account

but the problem is , i cant add the bank info to my paypal account

and i think that's because i am from egypt ?

it always tell me ( 

Bank Accounts isn’t available

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

)

so what i have to do ?

make a account paypal US so i can add the bank to it or what ?

PayPal does not currently support withdrawal of funds for Egyptian residents. They only support sending funds using their service.

Using the US Payment Service with PayPal requires that you have a valid PayPal account with the option to withdraw funds to a US account. I would not recommend attempting to open a PayPal account under a country that is not your own, or using invalid information to attempt to circumvent PayPal regulations.

so what i have to do now ?

i want to Send funds & Receive funds and Withdraw funds !!!!

Unfortunately this is not something that we can assist you with. You need to contact PayPal support for assistance.

i wonder why i don't have to open a paypal account under a US country

so i can use the US Payment Service ?

As I've already mentioned, you will need a valid PayPal account (with valid information) that support withdrawal to a US account. You can try to resolve this issue by contacting PayPal, however we will not support any account opened with invalid information.

As I can no longer assist you with the issue I will close this topic, though if you have additional questions/feedback not related to this topic please feel free to open additional ones.

• poetra21poetra21 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013

Hey,

I want to share my experienced how to add payoneer USPS to paypal.

Like what we know, for more than one month we can't add US Bank Account to Paypal. in fact, they like do some 'blocking' so we can't add our US Bank Account. After more than 2 weeks I watching this thread, and still can't get the answer when will this issue fixed, I decided to call Paypal, I'm from Indonesia, using Paypal Indonesia, and I has given a Singapore Telephone number and One time passcode.

So I calling them using my phone, and the paypal staff asked my email, my name, and One time passcode to verifying my ID. After that, he asked me what can we help for you?, I said that everytime I want to add US Bank  Account, there's error message 'You cannot add a bank account at this time'. And then, he do some check at my paypal account, put me on hold for about 5 minutes, and then he said, Thank for waiting, I've "enabled" your account so you can add your US Bank Account, please wait for about 1 hour to do so.

So, after one hour. I tried it again, and voila.... it works..  :thumbsu:

yes. it works.

here some SS from my email and my paypal.

pict-1. my mail. look at the time on right top, it's my time (GMT+7)

6185_10201180673509545_885013702_n.jpg

My bank account lists in paypal.

993780_10201180673469544_1072271031_n.jp

So for you guys, if you want to add you US Bank Accound, I suggest you must call them and say that you want to add US bank account like I did.

Cheers  :thumbsu:

• sinoosinoo Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I called them by phone and the problem is solved 

thank u poetra21

:thumbsu:

• iTarekiTarek VIP Member Posts: 323 ✭✭

Yeaaaaaah guys, i solved the problem 8) Heheh i found a great girl who helped me, she was so sweet. wish u'll get help as well ^_^

Best regards ,

iTarek

طـــارق حـــمـــادي (iTarek)

مـــدون تـــقـــنـــي مـــتـــخـــصـــص فـــي أجـــهـــزة الآي يــو آس

مـــؤســـس مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح، مـــهـــتـــم بـــكـــل مـــا هـــو خـــاص بـــالـــتـــقـــنـــيـــة وبـــالـــتـــجـــارة الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة والـــبـــنـــوك.

ســـلـــة الأربـــاح هـــو أول مـــوقـــع يـــخـــتـــص بـــكـــل مـــا يـــدور فـــي فـــلـــك أجـــهـــزة الآي يـــو آس والـــربـــح مـــنـــها ومـــخـــتـــص بـــالـــبـــنـــوك الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة وأســـرارهـــا

————————————————————————————

يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم الـــتـــواصـــل مـــعـــي عـــبـــر حـــســـابـــي فـــي الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك،

تـــويـــتـــر، أو جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس

————————————————————————————

ولـــلـــمـــزيـــد مـــن الـــمـــعـــلـــومـــات حـــول مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح؛ يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم

زيـــارة الـــمـــوقـــع الـــرســـمـــي، صـــفــــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك، 

صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى تـــويـــتـــر، أو صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس.

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update! :thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Howard SHoward S Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello Guys,

Everyone who is having this problem, all you need to do is call PayPal and they will make the adjustment, the problem is not Payoneer, but PayPal has not enabled this option until you call them to make the adjustment, within 4 hours you will be able to add your bank account information.

Howard

• sopisopi Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013

Hello,

The 21 June, i used for the first time US Payment Serice to transfer money from paypal to my payoneer account.

We are the 1 July and i didn't receive my money ... Why it's so long? Paypal say, it's 3 or 4 days maximum !

Thank you to answer me before i spam the support team by not happy email  !

Withdrawals generally take 1-3 business days to arrive, but officially they can take up to 7. If you don't receive it within 24-48 hours please send me a PM

• ireshuthpalaireshuthpala Member Posts: 1

I couldn't add my card to paypal please help me!

Error- "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Hi did you make sure that your Payoneer card is loaded with funds? When trying to add it to PayPal they will try to charge a small amount, which will not be approved if you have no funds available as your card is prepaid.
    edited July 2013

Hi Everyone,

We received some questions from users on the forum that are trying to add their US Payment Service to PayPal and receiving the message "You cannot add a bank account at this time." 

If you are receiving this message, please contact PayPal customer support and they will be able to assist you further. You can reach them by signing in to your PayPal account and using the contact information provided.

Some things to note:

• The US Payment Service should only to receive payments related to business activities and not the personal transfer of funds
    • The US Payment Service requires that you have a valid PayPal account, belonging to you, that is in accordance with all PayPal rules and regulations. If PayPal is not available in your country you will be unable to use the US Payment Service to receive payments from PayPal.

Hi Guys,

Thanks again for sharing your feedback. After reviewing all feedback, it looks like the best solution is to contact PayPal customer support for assistance. If you have any additional questions, please direct them to PayPal and they will be able to assist you.

I've posted a new topic; if you see anyone else on the forum that is experiencing the same issue please feel free to share it with them: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/8053-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/

• camilos1986camilos1986 Member Posts: 0
    Hi, I made a transfer from my paypal account, but it appears as pending approval, I've also received an email that said the following: "In order to Verify your U.S. Payment Service, please provide us with full screenshots of your Paypal account profile showing your name and your Paypal payments page showing incoming payments from (the company I work with) "

I sent what I asked but I have not received any response.

How much will this process take?
    My payment could not be approved?

ticket code is LTK1215303877163X

• umerrockumerrock Member Posts: 8

Now a days many peoples facing this issue, i was also facing this issue, but let me explain you how i get it fixed.

Why this happen??

This happen because paypal don't active that service in new accounts, because of security reasons.

How we can fix it??

You have to make a call to paypal support, but some peoples feel hesitate in calling like me, so you can login to your account and tell them, that you facing problem while adding bank account.

When i mailed them, i got this message and my service was active.

2ag9sly.png

Yes that's it you can use it again.

And 2nd Option is this:

If you using google chrome then leave it and try to use mozilla firefox.

• joglomediajoglomedia Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

interesting,

could you share your email template to contact paypal?

what should I say to them? ^^

regards

I haven't  email template saved, because i direct message from paypal but i guess what i wrote,
    I show a screenshot in attachment
    "Hello , I am a paypal user and i do a jewellery business i need to receive payment from a client but having a issue while withdraw, i live in Dubai so i am using Payoneer us payment service for withdraw amount, but whenever i try to add bank account is shows error  "You cannot add a bank account at this time" .. 

That's it.. 

But a strange is this, after fixing from their side my problem was not solved, error remains same, so i used VPN+firefox then i added account successfully.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hey - I see in our database that after your wrote here on the forum your USPS was approved and also a payment has been processed. In future inquiries to customer support please note that it usually takes 1-2 business days for us to review your request/email. Glad to see everything worked out for you and if you have any other issues never hesitate to contact our support!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• crist2901crist2901 Member Posts: 4

señorita yo solo tengo un apregunta ¿puedo asociar mi payoneer a paypal? es lo unico que necesito saber espero su pronta respuesta. gracias

well i am trying to add US payment Service to my france paypal account

but they asking for more info about the bank

so what i have to do ?

here is he pic

of it

http://prntscr.com/1gitx4

english one : http://prntscr.com/1gitzd

The best thing I could advise you to do is simply call PayPal and do this over the phone - it will be clearer to them and to you and you'll be able to resolve this.

Romi

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer VIP Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    kimobaby wrote on July 20 2013, 4:00 PM: »

well i am trying to add US payment Service to my france paypal account

but they asking for more info about the bank

so what i have to do ?

here is he pic

of it

http://prntscr.com/1gitx4

english one : http://prntscr.com/1gitzd

Here is how to add your Payoneer USPS in your PayPal (France) account:

Login to PayPal > Aperçu du compte > Préférences - Enregistrer ou modifier un compte bancaire,

Pays > États-Unis d'Amérique,

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• qando.faziqando.fazi Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to know that i have a verified payoneer master card using since 1 and a half year. I have $120 in my Payoneer card and i have activated US Payment Service. As you may know paypal is not supported here in Pakistan and everyone here has this issue to get Verified Paypal account. I want to know that what country Should i choose when registering on Paypal website? Because pakistan is not listed in their countires list and my bank details provided by Payoneer are US Payment service.

What should i do?

Can any Payoneer Employee reply me about it?

I want to use my Payoneer card with Paypal to withdraw paypal payments. And what account type should i choose in Paypal: Premier or Business or i can choose any of these options?

Waiting for your reply,

Qandeel Khan

Hi Qandeel,

Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal, and we cannot provide you with a solution to open a PayPal account if they do not support your country.

If PayPal is not supported in your country, you will be unable to open a PayPal account.

• jdiaijdiai Member Posts: 2

i was able to use my payoneer us payment bank details to verify my previously "unverified" paypal account. i added the bank details on my paypal profile and i was sent the two small deposits(0.15/0.02) to my payoneer account abt 2 days later. mind u i couldnt add my payoneer card details on paypal for verification because it hasnt been delivered to me yet, so i just did the bank verification on paypal. when i get my card i will add it to my paypal account too.

• LantashLantash Member Posts: 7

Hello,

I got the Payoneer card today and registered the card in Payoneer and have US payment service active(it says when it where)

I am trying to open my secondary (business) paypal account and this is where the problem starts:

I need 1.50$ on the card to add it to Paypal (part of the Paypal verification process I believe). I cannot add Payoneer bank account to paypal before this step either.

I have a friend with payoneer card which is of no use either: card-to-card transfer does not work - I was reading it needs first US payment service transaction to happen before it's available.

Also I tried to load money onto Payoneer with my other card - no good either. (Private loads are not supported for this card)

I cannot add my other card to paypal to get the ball rolling as this card is already on my first paypal account file (to be clear I'm trying to have one paypal for personal use that I already have and opened payoneer acount to have business paypal with).

So I cannot get money onto Payoneer in any way AND I cannot open Paypal without money on the Payoneer.

What can I do?

Thanks

L

You should be able to add your US Payment Service before adding a card, unless your PayPal account is already limited. In that case, we suggest that you add a credit/debit card of your own.

Once you've withdrawn funds to your US Payment Service, they will be funded to your Payoneer card and you can add it to PayPal.

You can also fund your Payoneer card by receiving payments from any company that pays with Payoneer (for business related activities such as freelance work, affiliate networks, etc).

Thank you Nissim and Bilal Sheikh for your quick responses.

The problem is that I currently have only 2 cards, one is connected with my personal Paypal and second is Payoneer.

Obviously my Paypal account is limited because its a fresh and newly opened account. To lift first limits I need to verify the account which requires to add a debit/credit card. I was hoping to do it with Payoneer card (I cannot add the other card to the new account as it's already connected to first Paypal account I have).

My country is on the list for "withdraw to US bank" as my friend has Payoneer already and recommended me to take one.

So, from what you're saying is that I have to seek for 3rd party way to get money loaded onto my Payoneer to get it to work? Isn't that a little absurd?

I have a second card, BUT I cant load my own money onto Payoneer. My friend cannot send card-to-card transfer AND I cant add neither my Payoneer card or a Payoneer bank account to Paypal to verify my account? Can't you see a dilemma that should be somehow addressed from your side?

Also - my friend told me that he initially loaded the money onto account using his other card which it seems you're not letting me do for some strange reason.

Sincerely,

L

Hi,

Payoneer offers cardholders two services - one is getting paid to your prepaid debit card from one or more of the companies we work with (our partners) and the other is the US payment service which allows getting paid from many US companies (not only PayPal). 

If you're unable to link the Payoneer card to your PayPal account, please try contacting PayPal directly and see what they can do to approve your US bank account that you received from us. Since Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal we unfortunately cannot assist you further on this matter.

Romi

edited July 2013

Thank you for replying on a such a short notice.

All this can be remedied by simply allowing either loading money to my fresh and new Payoneer from other card or enabling card-to-card payment - which (I don't understand why) is not available and it would solve all problems.

I already contacted Paypal and they were clear on their procedures - have to add a card before anything else can be done.

Also, why my friend COULD load his own money onto the Payoneer to get the ball rolling and I CANNOT? It could not be more than few months since he got his Payoneer account.

Sincerely,

L

• SergeyuapSergeyuap Member Posts: 3
    Good Day,

I am here to ask whether I can receive payments from PayPal using its product called PayPal Payments Pro. This is alike to 2Checkout or Zooz service, which is a payment processor by its core.
    At the moment, I am contemplating on which payment processor to choose, and your responce is crucial for me since I have no opportunity to send my earnings from PayPal directly to my local bank, and Payoneer can be my life-saver in this regard.
    Please advise.
    Thanks in advance.

PayPal is the best payment processor, check it if your country accepted. www.paypal.com/worldwide

Yes, you can receive money from PayPal to your Payoneer MasterCard Card by using USPS (Payoneer US Payment Service).

USP Service is a virtual USA Bank account service. Virtual but real. The Payoneer virtual US bank is directly linked to your Payoneer MasterCard. When a payment received in virtual bank will automatically loaded to the MasterCard.

Payoneer USPS fees is 1% of received amount. Keep in mind that it is not 1 dollar, it is 1 percent of received amount.

So, you can withdraw your PayPal money to your US Bank account powered by Payoneer.

You can sign-up for Payoneer MasterCard with USPS by click here.

Here is how to add your US Payment Service (US Bank) to PayPal

• SergeyuapSergeyuap Member Posts: 3
    Greatly thanks for your reply.
    The issue is that my country is not supported by PayPal in terms of sending funds to my local bank, and here where I envision Payoneer to be of assistance.
    Just to sum up, I will be able to send my earnings from PayPal to virtual (but real) Payoneer USPS, then easily withdraw with my Payoneer card. Can you also clarify if there is a necessity to have a registered business (e.g. Ltd.) in order to set up USPS, and if not, will I be able to open Payoneer cards for my employees as well as send them money regularly from a simple personal card?

Dear Payoneer,

I heard back from the Paypal and turns out that they had some issues with adding First Century Bank accounts and it has been fixed now and I can add bank account before card (does not explain why I was told otherwise before). Which is done now and it's great. However, I still cannot operate with my paypal account since I need to add a card as well. Even if I have money in my paypal - I cannot withdraw to bank account before adding a card. However, if the card has nothing on it then I cannot add it to Paypal.

Why are you not letting me "load" money onto my Payoneer? Card to card is STILL not working.

This is complete chicken and egg thing - you gotta help me.

L

Just talked to my friend - it's confirmed. To get things going she did "private load" onto her account so she can add the card to the Paypal account etc.
    If you don't believe me please check this transaction reference (first activity on the account):

Private load: 56038230

Why you're not letting me do it? Otherwise all this opening an account with you guys has been a complete waste of my time.

• MiswatiMiswati Member Posts: 8

I now do not know what to do? Paypal really has refused VBA from Payoneer. This is the message I get from paypal:

I understand you to want add US bank account into your profile. Before you able to add this bank, could you let me know if this bank account is Open and register in USA?.

If this is a virtual bank account (Payoneer bank account), it is not possible to add that bank account in your profile. Please be inform that our system does not support virtual bank account or Virtual Credit Card. Linking this type of financial information will only make your PayPal account being limited in future.

Is VBA now only applies to residents of the USA only?

Have direct telephone, same answer, I'm so confused right now, anyone can help me

Sory my bad english

If your country is not supported by PayPal we have no way of going around that - Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal and we cannot change their terms and services.

The USPS service is not detached from the card - it is within the card and when someone pays to your US payment service (the bank account information we provide), they basically pay directly to your Payoneer card.

Romi

Since Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal we cannot assist you in this matter. The bank details we give our customers are correct and valid, and are accepted in PayPal almost with no problem. Please try contacting PayPal again via telephone and sorting this issue out with them.

Romi

Perhaps your friend was active in receiving payments from a Payoneer partner and thus had her private loads service open for use. Perhaps this was before we had to change our policy and terms.

I cannot see these details.

The situation is as I've told you. I'm glad you could add the bank account details but if PayPal asks you to add a credit card (not your Payoneer card), we cannot assist you since this is a PayPal requirement and we aren't affiliated with them.

Romi

Thanks for your answer. 

If you have changed your policies then you have made no favours to yourself nor people like me. My situation is that my second Paypal AND my Payoneer are useless in the current form.

My friend referred this service to me as a hassle free option to have with second Paypal for crafts and it's selling I do. It seems whatever changes you've made it has rendered this "hassle free" way nonexistent. I can't believe you cant see that !!!  I should be able to put money into my account myself !!! And it's perfectly fine to add Payoneer Debit card which I'm trying to do as that is my only card I can add to it, but since you're completely blocking any my attempt to put money on it - I cannot do that.

In the light of all this nonsense I have to bid you farewell as you clearly broke your vision along the way - why Payoneer WAS such a great service.

Bye,

L

edited July 2013

Hi Lantash, I want to describe you things...

Payoneer terms changed by time to time. But still available the private load option if you have got a partner payment first.

Payoneer's partner is Fiverr, 2checkout, Plimus, oDesk, Elance, Freelancer.com, etc.

Payoneer's approved senders/companies is Amazon, PayPal, Google, Microsoft, etc.

There was something differences between partners and approved senders. USPS is using for receiving payment from approved senders as well as Payoneer's approved companies. But all payments still needed approval.

Now you thinking why approval? I'm writing here an example. Suppose someone stolen/hack a amount of money from anyone's PayPal to his/her (hacker's) PayPal and then withdrawn the money to USPS. What will happen? When the original PayPal account holder open a dispute on PayPal then the hacker will be caught and money refunded.

Listen, Payoneer abide by rules/regulation. So, Payoneer take time (some days) to approve USPS payment.

But think about partner. Suppose I'm telling about oDesk. oDesk is a freelancer company where employer post jobs and contractor/freelancer bid on that jobs. Now go to payment system. If a freelancer did a job and completed works, the earning goes to oDesk payment schedule. And the earnings shows as pending. After a week the payment will be available for withdraw. So, no way to hack or stole money from employer.

And because of this, partner payment is innocent payment and not needed approval. Partner payment is loaded instantly.

Try to receive partner payment, and your private loading option will be open.

Also, I don't think why you are unable to withdraw from PayPal without adding a Card. Generally, if you have funds in PayPal you can withdraw via USPS.

• lifelife Member Posts: 2

After trying to add my US payment service account to PayPal I have received the following error: You cannot add a bank account at this time!

Does anyone else have this problem and how to fix this?

Thanks

• rehan95goldrehan95gold Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Life... exactly i get the same error... But have you received your card? and  have you activated your card... i think that may be the problem if you didn't receive your card yer...

• rehan95goldrehan95gold Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Helo,

I have Just approved for Payoneer. But now what i want to say that.. i want to get a verified paypal account through my payoneer US.payment service details..

I know that i can verify my paypal account through those information..What i want to say 

Paypal is not available in Pakistan so can i create a paypal account with my friend info (because i don't want to use fake info in paypal) in Saudi Arabia and then add my Payoneer info to verify..

Question :2

routing number and account number of US payment service can be added to US paypal account or i can be also added to Saudia Arabia paypal account..

if this isn't possible so can i add my master card info to my Saudia Arabia paypal account to get verified?

thanks...

• SyedmheboobaliSyedmheboobali Member Posts: 19

Hi Dear Payoneer

i just want to tell that before this i receive all my payments from Paypal when Paypal complete a withdrawal i receive that withdrawal in 1-3 Days but this time i withdrawal 3 amounts by Paypal one was completed on 28 but today is 3  "7" days are passed till now i don't receive my withdrawal kindly look it waiting for your replay

Thanks 

• kh2838kh2838 Member Posts: 3
  • lifelife Member Posts: 2

This is a followup post to my previous post where I had an issue adding USPS account to PayPal.

As you know PayPal does not allow adding First Century Bank accounts by throwing an error message: You can't add bank account at this time.

After exchanging couple of emails with PayPal, this is the last response I have received:

From reading your email, I understand that you are experiencing difficulty adding your First Century Bank account to your PayPal account.

Allow me to further explain that First Century Bank is considered a virtual bank account as such I would not recommend that you add this bank account to your PayPal account.

For security purposes, if you add this bank account to PayPal account; it could lead to your account being limited. A limited account means that your access to your PayPal account will be restricted.

I believe this information will clarify your issue on this matter.

This is a quite shocking threat from PayPal, and I am not even attempting to add my USPS account again.

Although I have a PayPal verified business account with them holding all my information and identification, they still threatened me like that.

What am I to do in this situation?

I think Payoneer should step up and proceed to negotiate a better deal with PayPal to allow smooth dealing.

This is a simple miscommunication and can be fixed if PayPal and Payoneer establish proper channels of communications, rather than leaving individual customers frustrated.

At this point, PayPal is treating us like criminals.

Payoneer, please help!

• lakshmiekumari@gmail.com[email protected] Member Posts: 16

Yes of course. You are correct. I also transfering money from paypal to payoneer first century bank since January. Days ago suddently, US payment service has disabled without any reason. I am a ebay top rated seller and have a good standing paypal acccount. I asked from payoneer about this and they never reply to me. 

• SyedmheboobaliSyedmheboobali Member Posts: 19

My us payment is active 1 withdrawl was reversed by paypal due to technical problem and other are completed but not loaded yet

• Md. abdullah al mamunMd. abdullah al mamun Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2013

Hi

I am from bangladesh. i want a VBA for paypal verification service also want to withdrew my money to payoneetr debit card.

how can i do that please help...

Please try contacting PayPal directly for assistance. Thank you.

Romi

Hi @Life - I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing this difficulty with PayPal. We've seen this happen arbitrarily every now and then and are trying to establish a better flow with PayPal, but since we're not affiliated with them formally it's hard.

Romi

Hi,

I don't see any transactions from the past month. Please check with PayPal.

Romi

Romi

• mohdmackimohdmacki Member Posts: 5

As we all know that we can now Receive Payment from Paypal to our Payoneer Account ....

But what about Sending Money through Paypal via our Bank account i.e. Payoneer Account , Will it create any problem or it will work like a normal card like we receive payments...

As per Paypal after confirming our bank account that is Paypal we can use it to send and receive money normally as you can see in the above attachment, But on the opposite side i have heard If we try to send money through our bank account (payoneer account) on paypal , Paypal blocks our bank account...

PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE ME CORRECT ANSWER TO MY QUESTION as i dont want to mess-up my Paypal account!!

Using the US Payment Service, you can only receive payments from PayPal to your Payoneer card (if you've linked them, as you said). There is currently no way to transfer money from your Payoneer card to PayPal or any other bank account or service.

Romi

• mohdmackimohdmacki Member Posts: 5
    Romi wrote on August 6 2013, 9:32 AM: »

Using the US Payment Service, you can only receive payments from PayPal to your Payoneer card (if you've linked them, as you said). There is currently no way to transfer money from your Payoneer card to PayPal or any other bank account or service.

So the paypal given agreement in the attachment is just for formal purposes it means!!

What about other websites such as amazon and other , can Payoneer Card be used on them to receive money as well as to buy Goods ??

The message is just a general announcement. You can only transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer.

You can use your prepaid debit MasterCard to withdraw money from ATMs and purchase goods online and in stores. So you can use the card to purchase things on Amazon or Ebay (as well as receive payments from these companies if you work for them, via the USPS). PayPal simply does not offer any goods for sale, so there is no such option.

Romi

• fazy555fazy555 Member Posts: 0

Hello i need us payment service to create a paypal account but when i applied i got this automated mail

Thank you for contacting us about joining the Payoneer US Payment Service. This premium service allows you to receive US transfers from select corporations including PayPal, Amazon, Skrill (Moneybookers), and more! Get paid directly to your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card!

To submit your application, simply reply to this e-mail with the following details:

1.     What services or products do you offer (include website URLs if applicable)?

2.     Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.

3.     Please send us a screenshot of your online account with the company you wish to receive payments from (e.g.: PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, etc.). The screenshot should include your name and account balance.

4.     Please provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID. You can send your driver's license, passport or national ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.
    You can scan/take a photograph of your ID and attach it to your reply to this e-mail. Please send both sides of the document where relevant. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.
    Note: If you have already provided us with your ID copy, please skip this requirement.

To view the complete list of companies approved for the US Payment Service, please click here.

* Please note that this list may change from time to time; you are always welcome to check your MyAccount for updated information.

Payments are subject to the terms & conditions set by the US organizations that are paying you. The US Payment Service only involves a fee of 1% of the payment amount.
    For any questions please reply to this e-mail; Payoneer is happy to be your single point of contact for the US Payment Service.

Sincerely,

Payoneer Customer Support   

so as i am a freelancer and work online now i have started my work what should i have to show its saying show your paypal account how much balance in that where i am applying to this to create a paypal account? kindly please help?

• yes i its helpful. i will recive payment via paypal. but i have no paypal if payoneer provide me bank account then i can use that for paypal verify also i can withdrew money using payoneer mastercard. how can i do that ???

• buriasnonburiasnon Member Posts: 7

Aiiz, thank you so much for this great information.  Just now after reading your posts, I made a trial withdrawal from my Paypal Account.  It went through smoothly.  Will just wait for the money to be received in my Payoneer Account.  Cheers!!!!

• buriasnonburiasnon Member Posts: 7

Firstly in contacting Paypal, log in to your Paypal Account, and click Contact us.

You will then receive a screen message showing your pass code when you call Paypal via the

following telephone number.

When the Customer Representative answers your call, be ready to answer all their verification questions about your 

identity, including the Pass Code you received from Paypal

+1 402 935 2218

(a U.S. telephone number)

• lxwfrlxwfr Member Posts: 7

me also but me my paypal accompte is verified already

• Oscar AlcántaraOscar Alcántara Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    crist2901 wrote on July 14 2013, 5:13 PM: »

señorita yo solo tengo un apregunta ¿puedo asociar mi payoneer a paypal? es lo unico que necesito saber espero su pronta respuesta. gracias

Crist, hay un apartado para los de habla hispana. Te recomiendo utilizarlo. Y si quieres asociar tu tarjeta de Payoneer a Paypal, debes de tener saldo en tu tarjeta, ya que Paypal hace un cargo a la tarjeta de menos de 2 usd (1,95 usd) para verificar que sea suya la tarjeta. En caso que no tenga dinero, debe de buscar la forma de como cargarla. 

Saludos.

Foro Español - Payoneer.

Si deseas puedes visitar mi sitio en Blogger sobre Payoneer, en él escribo constantemente sobre diversos temas de Payoneer: Payoneer tu tarjeta - Payoneer MasterCard de débito internacional.

You cannot create a PayPal account with Payoneer details - this isn't connected to each other.

You need to have an active PayPal account in order to apply for the USPS and have it verified in PayPal, to receive payments etc.

To create a PayPal account you need to go to paypal.com.

Romi

If you want to receive payments from PayPal to Payoneer you need to have an active PayPal account. Then, when you verify Payoneer on it you'll receive your payments directly to your Payoneer card.

Once you have funds on your card you can use it to withdraw money from any ATM that accepts MasterCard and to purchase goods online and in stores.

Romi

hello,

I trying to add,

said: you cannot adding your bank account transfer for instant.

Why you not accept to i  add there or paypal block to add my bank transfer fe (from you).

I live from France and my account paypal is verifed already

Did you have a solution?

Thanks for your in advance.

regards

If you have your US payment service verified and activated this is a PayPal issue and you should contact them directly for any problems or questions.

Romi

ok, i just contact them i awatting the answer, thanks for your support romi.

No problem!

Romi

• Sobuj ChowdhurySobuj Chowdhury Member Posts: 9

Ya, almost same thing happened with me.

When I tried to connect my USPS account with paypal, it denied.

I contacted with Paypal support and they threatened me that they will permanently suspend my account if I try to add this bank account to my Paypal. I think paypal is taking payoneer as their competitor or something.

Sobuj Chowdhury
    http://www.sobuj.com

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34.

As we're not affiliated with PayPal, we have no control over their policies. It depends on them and we cannot help out. I'm sorry.

Romi

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Here's whats worked for me:

I also got this message when I tried to add the account. I phoned up Paypal customer support, told them what the message was, and the CSR put me on hold, did something and said for me to try again. When I retried, it worked.

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

This may well be country specific. I recently setup a personal account with Paypal and the verification process requires loading a credit card. I loaded the USPS account (while unverified) and no mention of any verification process was made.

• koolpersonkoolperson Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

Admin i want to connect my payoneer card with paypal.

Actually i entered verification code Wrong by mistake.......

image.jpg

Now they showing Error What i need to do ??

• langaulangau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭

i think that your payoneer account has less than $2 that's why you are getting the error

make sure that your payoneer account has more than $2. then add your card to paypal

• koolpersonkoolperson Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited August 2013

OK can i send money from paypal to payoneer card ........ 

Because i have credit in paypal and don't know any other way to receive money in payoneer without paypal.

And any fees will apply for sending money to payoneer card ??

• langaulangau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭

you need to add your USPS (us payment service) in your paypal.

it is just like a bank account

• zombiezombie Member Posts: 0

Hi, Today my PayPal account got limited and asking for Bank account and credit card statement under my name and address. So I logged in to my PayPal account and downloaded the statements but it does not include my FULL NAME, FULL CREDIT CARD ADDRESS or anything. How should I remove my PayPal limitation. Please help me. Thanks.

• SitiMasintanSitiMasintan Member Posts: 0

Hi guys! When I will verify my Paypal account with my Payoneer card, it said "Your card is blocked by the bank who released my Payoneer card" Can you please tell me why it said that? Thank you so much :thumbsu:

We're not affiliated with PayPal and cannot help. Contact PayPal's support directly.

Romi

edited August 2013

This is a PayPal issue. We're not affiliated with PayPal and cannot assist with this. Please contact PayPal directly.

If you don't have your USPS verified, you need to apply to it before adding Payoneer to PayPal: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

• baydaromabaydaroma Member Posts: 1

Hi all!

As I studied in Germany I opened a PayPal account. Now I'm not living in Germany but the PayPal account is still active.I tried to connect my German PayPal to the US Payment Service, but it was without success. An employee told me that it's because I dont have a bank account in Germany yet. 

How should I proceed?

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue with adding USPS to a German PayPal account. It has nothing to do with a bank account in Germany.

Please make sure that your USPS is verified and enabled and also note that you must have some funds on your card, since PayPal verifies the account by charging a small fee and returning it.

Romi

• RizRiz Member Posts: 8

Hi, can my brother transfer amount from his Paypal to my Payoneer Prepaid card/US Payment  Service account directly......Thanks  

Hi,

The USPS is for transferring payments from your own PayPal to your Payoneer card. These payments should be for work you do for companies that are on our white list, you cannot accept payments via PayPal from private people.

Romi

• EJ MoneyEJ Money Member Posts: 1

I knew it now.. thanks aiiz for the info! great share..  :thumbsu:

• Gul frazGul fraz Member Posts: 0

hi,

how much is the fee for transfer from paypal to payoneer  US Payment Service.

2 days before i sent 141$ from paypal to payoneer  US Payment Service. and 31$ deduced .

this is 2 time paypal to payoneer transfer / first time paypal sent 2 test transaction for verification . that time i received full amount .

but this time my first withdraw 31$ fee deduced . 

this fee is for first time  means any card fee?

or this fee will deduce on every paypal to payoneer  US Payment Service withdraw?

In the US Payment Service you are charged 1% of the transaction amount in each transaction - this is the fee. You were charged 1% along with the annual fee for the card - this is why you see $31 deducted. Once you have available funds in the card we charge the annual fee - this is what you can see.

Romi

I want to know, is it possible to use one payoneer account's us payment service into multiple paypal account for withdraw money or verification?

This is a PayPal question and should be directed to them - if there are any issues we're not in charge of them as we just provide you bank details which you can use.

Romi

• brucestore123brucestore123 Member Posts: 0

i can not even connect bank account with paypall

You cannot add a bank at this time.