Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• woodyukwoodyuk Member Posts: 1

After a day of thinking I was going mad because I seemed to going round in ever decreasing circles trying to add USPS to my UK Paypal account when my Payoneer card first arrived I thought I'd share the solution in case any other users encounter the same problem.

On the Paypal general information page it says that you can add a US bank account to a UK Paypal account but when you log into Paypal and go to add a bank account there is only the option to add a UK account with the boxes for a UK sort code and account number.

A bit of searching with Google found an answer from Paypal saying that if you log out and clear your browser cache and cookies then log back in again the US bank account option should be there but I can assure you it isn't.

After several hours not being able to find a solution I rang Paypal and it turns out that the only way to add a US bank account to your UK Paypal account is just that,to do it over the phone.The Paypal advisor I spoke to took my USPS details over the phone and at the end of the call told me to log back into my account and the bank account will have been added and hey presto,it was.

To verify the account,on the first 2 times that I made withdrawls to it I had to verify my identity,the first time by inputing the number of one of the cards linked to my account and the second time with a code that they sent to my mobile phone.

I hope this information saves anyone else from wasting the hours that I did because Paypal's information is wrong.

Woody.

• NourhanNourhan Member Posts: 2

call paypal and talk to them for your problem
    this is the only solution

• qasimqasim Member Posts: 1

I have just read that you can't upload funds to paypal using us payment service " you can only withdraw"

but unfortunately I didn't read it before and now I'm not able to withdraw funds form paypal.So now what I can do ? Can I get new bank account ( US PAYMENT SERVICE ) ?

OR I have to apply again for payoneer card / US PAYMENT service ?

I can open new paypal account as well but I need to have brand new bank account number so paypal can start working again as they are not accepting my old one as i tried to upload funds

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Thanks for your post Woody!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

You can try opening a new PayPal account or you can contact our customer support regarding the USPS: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

I have 2 options:

1. US bank account

2. Local bank account

Looks like the UK has a different setup.

• Jawad_proJawad_pro Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Hello! i have a payoneer master card , and it is linked with odesk, i want also link my card with paypal , that i can withdraw my paypal payments on my card... please help me how can i do this?

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer VIP Member Posts: 82 ✭✭

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• mbatmanmbatman Member Posts: 2

I try to link my paypal with my payonner bank account but i can`t and this message appears to me when i try to link it.

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

anyone help me

You can't add a bank account at this time in your existing PayPal account. You should create a new PayPal account for adding USPS.

Get details here http://www.bilalsheikh.info/2013/09/get-your-mastercard-for-free-and.html

• mbatmanmbatman Member Posts: 2

thank you :)

• ixchelixchel Member Posts: 0

Hi, I have tried to connect my payoneer with paypal and no luck.

This is mail I have received from paypal:

"Ms. X, I have reviewed your account and I can confirm that the type of Master Card that you are trying to add on your PayPal account is not yet accepted on our system. Payoneer has their own procedure for payments. At the moment we are not working in partnership with them and therefore the card cannot be accepted on the account."

what do you propose about this situation? How can I use this card for buisness? :phew:

• isfaridisfarid Member Posts: 2

Hi there

PayPal supported Egypt finally but to send money only you cannot receive money or withdraw on it .

but now if i activate PayPal with US Payment Service from Egyptian account is that make it easy to withdraw and receive money like US users or still the same :(

sorry for poor English

thanks

Hi,

Please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your card before trying to link it to PayPal.

Also note that we are not affiliated with PayPal and so cannot control policy or regulation changes that they perform. I'd suggest contacting them directly and try and resolve this matter.

Romi

The US Payment Service allows you to withdraw funds from PayPal and transfer them directly to your Payoneer card.

If PayPal in Egypt does not support adding a bank account with US ACH transfer option, then you won't be able to withdraw money to Payoneer.

Romi

• ciaikaciaika Member Posts: 0

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say, that I read this article: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/8053-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/

I'm receiving the message "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time.".

I have contacted the PayPal support by phone and they also tried but without success. They asked me to contact you and to verify the bank account details for US Payment Service. I have tried more times to add new bank account in the last month.

Thank you in advance.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I would suggest contacting our customer support department so that they can confirm your US Payment Service information and make sure it is valid.

• ZohaibZohaib Member Posts: 0

Hello,

I am using Payoneer since 2011 and I am satisfied with it. A week ago I felt Like I should Verify my PayPal account using Payoneer's USPS. I am stuck at last step, PayPal has made two small deposits but its not appearing in my Payoneer account's transaction list. How much time it takes?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

brucestore123 wrote on September 1 2013, 6:59 PM: »

i can not even connect bank account with paypall

You cannot add a bank at this time.

Awesome help is here http://www.bilalsheikh.info/2013/09/get-your-mastercard-for-free-and.html

This is sent by PayPal as a standard US bank transfer, which takes 1-3 business days to arrive.

• LinkinpLinkinp Member Posts: 1

Hello

i try to send money from my paypal account and i get that message say:

Your card issuer denied this payment. If you have another debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account, please use that. Or take a moment to link a new debit or credit card. Contact your card issuer if you don't know why you were declined.

My Email [email protected]

Thanks

Hi - Have you applied for the US Payment Service and were approved and verified?

You're not sending money to a card, but to the bank details we provide you with.

If you have and there's an issue- contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• LinkinpLinkinp Member Posts: 1

I was approved, I"m not trying to send to my payoneer account, I'm trying to send money to another paypal account.

You cannot use the US Payment Service details to send money - only to receive.

Romi

• sinkesinke Member Posts: 1

Hi,

my automatic withdraw in paypal started at Oct 1 and it showed on my payoneer account 2 days ago. Same day, few hours later i withdrawed some money also but that is not visible in my account.. Paypal says "transfer completed" , but where is my money? and why automatic transfer needs standard 2-3 days (usually everything needs 2-3 days) and now its 5-th day and still nothing. Is it possible that withdrawing at the same day has different time delivery, in days?

thank you

"Transfer Complete" just means that PayPal initiated the bank transfer on their end. US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive (which do not include weekends and bank holidays). As soon as the funds arrive to Payoneer you will get an e-mail confirmation.

• sinkesinke Member Posts: 1

Nissim, automatic paypal withdraw is the same thing as manual withdraw, so how can be 2 days differences.

I told you that i withdraw money same day as automatic withdrawal occured.

Today it showed up as "payment waiting approval", its from company i work for last few months so whats "approval" about ?

thank you for your replay

• gaza331gaza331 Member Posts: 0
    edited October 2013

i have a problem 

i had added my us bank account which provided by payoneer 
    and i withdraw some my fund to it 
    and every thing is ok 

but when i'm trying to add funds from my us bank account 
    your system reject it and send me this message
    ""  Dear mohamed abuyassin,

On 27 Sep 2013, we attempted to transfer $20.00 USD from your bank account ending in 3781. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal"" 

how it's do that 

now i'm trying to add my us bank account again and your system told me 
    "
    We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

please help me

Gaza, the USPS details we give you (bank account number) is for receiveing funds only! You cannot send money from the payoneer card to PayPal. This is why PayPal disabled your account. 

Please contact our customer support with this matter and they will assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• pappyappiahpappyappiah Member Posts: 1

I am a Payoneer customer in Ghana and I had a working and verified Paypal account until today.  My account has been limited, pending verification or confirmation of my identity.  The only problem is Ghana is a blacklisted country when it comes to Paypal hence me using a US address in verifying my Paypal account. Now Paypal wants to me to provide proof of address by sending a valid ID and other documents which corresponds to the US address I provided when registering before reactivating my account.

Now all I can do is just receive money, but I won't be able to withdraw, neither will I be able to send the money to a different Paypal account.  The worst of it all is I won't be able to close down my Paypal account even if I wanted to.  I was wondering if Payoneer could help me because I provided all the valid documents when I registered for the US payment service thus showing I was based in Ghana.  I need help guys as the work I do is web based and I get paid through Paypal only.

Hi,

What you're describing is an issue you have directly with PayPal. If your country is not supported in PayPal, there is nothing we can do to help. You need to figure this out with them directly as we're not affiliated with them in any way.

Romi

• MyWayMyWay Member Posts: 118 ✭✭

Agree to @Romi

@pappyappiahAll issue you have Describle is  related to PayPal only PayPal can help you with this matter

Payoneer us payment service made ​​for us to link to PayPal and give us the freedom widraw PayPal money to the bank Payoneer

Regards

• eurogbseurogbs Member Posts: 0

i can withdraw money from paypal  

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

what i need to do to work ? 

If you're unable to link Payoneer to PayPal, perhaps this is because you have no funds on the card. PayPal charges a small verification fee so if there are $0 you won't be able to verify it.

If you have funds and it still doesn't work, I suggest contacting PayPal directly as we are not affiliated with them and cannot help.

Romi

• canemafijacanemafija Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

hello everybody :)

i'm new at payoneer

i ordred a mastercard from payoneer .. 

i activated US.Service ... i linked with paypal it saying " we sent 2 small amount to your bank account " i didnt receive it ... ( i think because my card isnt activated because i didnt receive it yet ) 

when i receive it and activate it :

will the 2 amounts directly come to my mastercard ?

or they will be gone and i call again paypal to send another 2 small amounts to confirm my bank account with paypal ?

another question please : 

as you see in the picture i have " unconfirmed bank account " because i didnt put the 2 amounts ( i didnt receive because of the card ) 

it has a specific time ? or it still like that until i confirm it ? or after few days my adding of bank will be canceled because i didnt confirm it ?

1378013_1430440977179051_209940928_n.jpg

thanks for everyone who will respond !

The US Payment Service is basically connected directly to your Payoneer card. Any payment received goes on your card balance.

The payments should go through regardless of whether you received and activated your card.  I suggest you check this with PayPal directly.

Romi

• aiizaiiz Member Posts: 9

Thanks all for credit and those who are generously sharing their views. You are saving many a great deal. Otherwise long-life Payoneer. :thumbsu:

Hi @canemafija if your us payment service is active you can get these two small transcation without activating card

It usually takes 4-7 days to recieve these two small trancation to your Payoneer account

Regards

MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 4:03 PM: »

Hi @canemafija if your us payment service is active you can get these two small transcation without activating card

It usually takes 4-7 days to recieve these two small trancation to your Payoneer account

Regards

Hi @MyWay , are you sure i can get these 2 small transcation without activating my card ?

thank you so so so so much Brother !!!

If you want to add a card to paypal your card must be activated and you need to have a sufficient balance in your card PayPal will

charges you a little

but if you are linking the Payoneer to PayPal for widraw money, your us Payment must be active

I'm not sure if I am right but am telling my experience
    MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 5:16 PM: »

If you want to add a card to paypal your card must be activated and you need to have a sufficient balance in your card PayPal will

charges you a little

but if you are linking the Payoneer to PayPal for widraw money, your us Payment must be active

I'm not sure if I am right but am telling my experience

well yes my US Service is activated ! and i linked it with paypal today i'm waiting for the amount to arrive so i confirm it on paypal

what i asked for is just i didnt activate my card because i didnt receive it will the amount arrive thats all

thanks again :)

Hello everybody :)

for everyone who has the problem of linking paypal with US bank account

everytime you add bank account paypal says " we're unable to add your bank account at this time , try again later ... "

well you must have :

- Free call to Customer support paypal at  :   +18882211161

when they reply a system will talk to you ...

tell them that you want to add your bank account to your paypal they will pass you an agent ...

he will ask for your : email adress + pass code

Note : you find the pass code when you're on contact us => call us page ( in paypal of course )

give it to him/her , when he/she tells you to log out and then log in again and go to :

Profil => add/edit/remove Bank account => enter your informations ...

Bank Name " first century bank

select " Cheking    not saving ! "

routing number and account number then click on continue !!

after few days u will receive 2 small amounts on your payoneer to confirm it by putting them on paypal !

after all this all i have to tell you " congratulations your U.S bank account is linked with paypal you can shop and all ... "

any help i'm here :)

Thank you People :)

Thanks You For information  ;)

Regards

MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 6:10 PM: »

Thanks You For information  ;)

Regards

Welcome Bro :)

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi Admin,

I am a good user who is using payoneer for more than three year, Now i'm facing some problems.

When i try to add my card to paypal and error occurs, They says that the authorizers don't allow us to make this transaction happen.

Or the authorizing company don;t allow us to make this action so contact them.

I discussed this issue with a friend of mine who is just a new customer of your service, he told me that he is also facing this problem. He has a new card and activated as well. But still unable to verify it to paypal.

Please guide us. How can we add our cards to paypal??

Thanks

Farooq

• barranquillabarranquilla Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

Hello,

The answers are here:

http://www.payoneer.com/USPService-FAQ.aspx

:bbq:

• EwilEwil Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I have a little question about PayPal and Payoneer. After I applied for USPS (but not yet get reply for approval), I connected my Payoneer bank acc with my PayPal for withdraw money and it succeeded. Does it mean I am approve?

No,

It just means that you successfully linked Payoneer and PayPal. Please wait for approval before you send out a Payment to your Payoneer account.

Romi

But I also successful withdrew once too.

If you were able to transfer a payment then your USPS is approved

Romi

But when I withdrew for the second time, there's an email for USPS that I'm declined for USPS and my withdrawal (for the second time) was sent back.
  • nouramalouknouramalouk Member Posts: 0

Hi

Please help me 

I enabled the auto transfer of the money to my payoneer account, in 1th of november, the transaction has been made and paypal says that it's done, but when i check my payoneer account, i find nothing, no money and even no message.

Please help

Hi,

Please note that it may take up to 7 business days for this transaction to appear in your Payoneer balance. Usually it takes less - you should see it in around 2-3 days.

Romi

• johneyboyjohneyboy Member Posts: 6

Hi I have a payoneer account & I want to load payoneer card with my paypal money.problem is I cant seem to find the US payment service option on my payoneer account for that.how do I enable that?Also the paypal account I have & want to withdraw money from is under a different name (belongs to my Uncle but I have his full consent to use it for my online business) then I have name on my payoneer account.Can I use that paypal account to load money on my payoneer card?Thank you

Your PayPal account needs to be under the same name as your Payoneer account. 

Regarding not finding the USPS option, you can contact customer support: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• wittyenwittyen Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I am approved for the US Payment Service on September 29, 2013 and had successful first transfer from PayPal to my Payoneer account on October 1, 2013.

Now I have another transfer from PayPal and got today Payoneer email asking me to verify my US Payment Service by completing a questionnaire. A few minutes after I completed the questionnaire, I received the email  with subject "Your US Payment Service is enabled" stating "You may begin receiving US direct deposit payments from US companies directly to your Payoneer account!".

I am a bit confused...

Is it that  I need to verify US Payment Service this way each and every time when money is transfered from Pay Pal ?

Also, in this email (and every other email that I've received from Payoneer so far) there is note "to submitt a copy of government-issued photo ID document" (if not done yet) "in order to avoid unnecessary delays."

I have submitted a copy of my ID back in March when I applied for the Payoneer card, so why this note ?

Also, even if I needed to submit it again, I have no idea how to do that. There's nowhere to see any link and/or instructions

on where to go to upload (submit) it.

Any help to better understand this would be much appreciated, thanks

• wittyenwittyen Member Posts: 4

Hi,

The money sent from Pay Pal  still is not in my account .

WHY?!

(that's the money for which I was (oddly enough) required to verify my US Payment Service yestarday again

in order to have it loaded to my account)

What's going on ? This is really confusing....

Ewil - please contact customer support regarding this matter: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Wittyen - you won't need to verify this each time. You need to answer the questionnaire once and if we perform a re-review of your application (as we do from time to time in accounts), you might need to send more info for verification.

Please note that a payment from PayPal may take up to 7 business days to appear in your balance.

Romi

• kajalpashakajalpasha Member Posts: 1

Hi Admin,

I have made a withdraw request at paypal on last Friday and on Saturday, I see on paypal that transfer completed. But till now I get nothing in my payoneer card ie on my USPS account. Already my USPS account has verified.

Please help me about this issue.

Regards

Md Nasimuzzaman

• user789user789 Member Posts: 2

Hi i am new user. I just want to learn, I have not answered US payment questionnaire because i am unable to understand it.. It says.. Please provide a web link showing and example of  your product services and other online activity. I don't own any web. However i work on different webs to earn money. What type of link should i provide... and Is this questionnaire and verification necessary for paypal small verification desposits into my account. Paypal sent verification deposits into my accounts on Sunday but still they are missing. I have my IDs documents scanned but can't understand web link. What type of link should i give . Thanks, glad to be part this community.. I have scanned the questionnaire... its.. Please make sure the link includes mention of ur name and.......... also make me understand... please forgive my dullness... 

Please allow up to 7 business days for the PayPal payment to appear in your Payoneer balance.

Romi

Hi,

In the questionnaire you don't have to have a website etc. Just explain as specifically as possible the services/products you provide, type of work you do, which sites pay you and for what. This helps us get a clear picture of your line of work and will help us review your application. If you're getting the money eventually from PayPal, just put down www.paypal.com in this field.

Please allow up to 7 business days for the PayPal transfers to appear in your Payoneer balance.

Romi

• user789user789 Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much admin. 

• capripiocapripio Member Posts: 5

Yesterday my account got limited and want to verify my card. So I tell them to charge amount and send me the code. but its seems they don't charge anything and i didn't even received a code yet!

What should I do in this case!

Thanks

Asif

• usman36usman36 Member Posts: 9

Hi Admin,

I have issued a payoneer card before and received succesfully and i still have the payoneer card. I live in Pakistan. I verified my Paypal account using USPS but later on I made a transaction of free trial from my paypal account. After the free trial expired, the website automatically deducted $40 or so from my Paypal account and I didn't have enough funds in my paypal so Paypal blocked my account and now I'm unverified. I got an email from paypal saying your bank account is fake since I didn't got much funds on my card that the website charged me. I tried verifying paypal again using my prepaid card but it didn't accept and couldn't verify. The problem is with my bank account actually, it doesn't accept the bank account. I didn't know that after the free trial, the website will charge me stupid funds I thought it was just a free trial :crazysmile: Please help me get my account back.. Is there any way I can get my paypal account back ?? Do I have to issue a new card in order to get verified on Paypal? Or can you issue a new bank account in america against my existing payoneer card... please reply.. I'm in real trouble.

Hi bro, this is a paypal matter

Payoneer can,t help you in this matter, but if you want to add a card to your PayPal account

You must have at least 3-5 USD in the card PayPal will charges you little bit

Regards
    edited November 2013
    Hi Bro if you have a balance on your card  bro problem not come from Payoneer

but if PayPal will not charge the card and card doesnot work i thing this is the paypal problem

you have to contact Paypal

Regards
  • capripiocapripio Member Posts: 5

yup I just got code today!

• usman36usman36 Member Posts: 9

Payoneer can help if they can issue me a new card.. Is it possible ?? please reply admin!

We cannot assist with PayPal issues - we're not affiliated with them.

I can only suggest to contact customer support regarding your US Payment Service: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• csampathcsampath Member Posts: 0

Hi. I was wondering if someone can help me understand my problem. I couple of days ago my US Payment Service account was approved. I tried to add it on PayPal and there were some problems. After talking it out with PayPal they were able to flag my account and allow me to enter my USPS bank account. After I did that I tried to withdraw some small amount to my bank account just to see if everything works fine and if they show up on my Payoneer card but PayPal reported an error saying that I am trying to withdraw more money then my limits allow me and then it asked me to add and confirm a credit card to lift the limits. When I saw the limits there was a $0.00 allowed limit for withdrawal for my bank account. 

So my question is, why is there still a problem? I was told by both Payoneer and PayPal that when I add a bank account I would be able to withdraw money from my PayPal account to my USPS and then they would be automatically transferred to my Payoneer card, but now PayPal doesn't allow me to make any withdrawal's, not even $1. In order to lift the $0.00 limit for bank account withdraw PayPal is asking me to add a credit/debit card. The funny thing is, I tried to add my Payoneer card as a primary PayPal card but I don't have any money on my card so I am unable to add it since PayPal needs to charge it a small fee in order to verify it. 

Can someone help me with this or should I contact PayPal? Their customer service is so bad that I don't even want to think about it. Last time i contacted them about a problem it took them about 4-5 days to give me a response and it was not helpful at all. 

So please if someone can help, advise me how to fix this! 

Hi,

This is a PayPal issue and due to their terms and requirements - we cannot change what they ask for in order to verify your account and lift your limits. Unfortunately, you would need to speak to PayPal directly.

Romi

• johneyboyjohneyboy Member Posts: 6

I applied for the application one week earlier & my Reference number: LTK12153010066471X .But haven't heard back from yet

• bdplanetbdplanet Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November 2013

Dear XXXX,

On Nov 26, 2013, we attempted to transfer $3.75 USD from your bank account ending in 1053. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal

And Paypal block Remove that bank ac from my ac and im unble to use that Ac with paypal.

But i want withdrow money from my paypal to Payoneer card plz help me.

Hi,

This happened since you tried to send money from the USPS details to PayPal? Please note that you can only the USPS to receive money and not send.

If you didn't try to do this and you're referring to the PayPal verification process, please contact our support department and they'll assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• sajidahmedsajidahmed Member Posts: 1

Dear Payoneer users and administrators,

I want to know that when will I get paid my PayPal funds into my Payoneer Card whereas PayPal have just sent out the $40 into my Bank Account. I'd successfully added up my Bank of America Account details into my PayPal account given by Payoneer card.

PayPal Status: completed (NO PENDING)

Here is the PayPal screenshot:

Hi,

It can take 3-5 business days for this transaction to appear in your Payoneer balance.

Romi

• sajidahmedsajidahmed Member Posts: 1

Romi, Letting me know about it...

• bdplanetbdplanet Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

I wthdrow $10-20 USD, 4-5 time no problem, but when i withdrew big ammount $50 not recived my money paypal to payoneer. One of my friend withdrew $100 he was facing same problem, whats the prblem of payoneer. I use same prosess then why last transection not recived. I make a ticket ticket code is LTK12153010182529X..

They ask me some approval like:

In order to verify your US Payment Service, we need to confirm your affiliation to the website you have provided: http://serverbd.net.

This can be done via either of the following methods:

•         Upload a text file to the domain with the text: “Payoneer US Payment Service Approval” and send us a link to the file.

•         Provide us with a link to a page hosted on the website domain listing your personal information (e.g. “Contact Us” page)

Ok fine I given all info correctly prof here : http://serverbd.net/members/personal.php

And also my paypal SC blew.

But still my $50 not recived 9 day gone. Please just  tell me you give me my money or not. I have no lots off time to daily contact you support forum or payoneer live chat. Im facing very bad with payoneer, Plz sir reply urgent, dont avoid my matter.

Hi,

I see this payment is under review and we've asked you for more information about your PayPal account etc. Once you provide it we'll be able to continue reviewing the payment and decide upon it.

Romi

• netKorisniknetKorisnik Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I have a problem after two months, i'm use payoneer card an US bank on my paypal. It's was fine. And  two days ago paypal limited the my account. I  have two things to verify to remove the limit.. One was successful, it's verification of bank account that I have in my profile, but the other is verification of address or mobile phone number where they can only enter U.S. address or phone number. But I don't have, this is reason why I use your payoneer card.

I sent a copy of the passport, in order to confirm the my identity  but I did not get as a response, and I'm afraid it will not work because the my paypal account is the beginning of US adreess ( different from my passport)  and can not change.

Please Help.

Hi,

This is solely a PayPal issue or requirement - we are not affiliated with PayPal and unfortunately cannot help in this matter. We only provide you the USPS details.

Romi

• netKorisniknetKorisnik Member Posts: 1

Understand how can get the details from the bank that it was indeed my account? I want to send them the documents from the bank.

Thank you

For any details related to the bank details, please contact customer support: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

I cannot assist with this on the forum.

Romi

• zuhrozuhro Member Posts: 2

HI,

i want to get verification in my paypal account,

how to can get it? can i deposit from indonesian bank to payoneer?

Thanks

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

Romi

• Fouad.BFouad.B Member Posts: 2

Hello... can i receive the money from paypal people to my debit card payoneer ? paypal from USA canada...

as I do a small business in the net

thanks

• winstenwinsten Member Posts: 6

Hi everyone at Payoneer team. I am facing a very difficult situation. Paypal do not allow me to add First Century Bank for withdrawal as they claim that the bank is a virtual bank. To make it worse, the customer service staff at paypal threaten to shut down my paypal account if I insist on adding First Century Bank. I have done some research on First Century Bank and they are a physical bank. I have written to Payoneer helpdesk and was advised not to add the bank to my paypal account. Is there anyway that I can get paypal to link up with Payoneer so that I can make withdrawal? I am from Singapore. 

Hi,

In order to transfer your PayPal payments to Payoneer, you'll need to use our US Payment Service. You can read all about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

Hi,

Please note that we've recently updated our USPS details. You can read about the update here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Part of this update was to change the bank details from FCB to Bank of America. 

Romi

• Fouad.BFouad.B Member Posts: 2

hello...

no I don't have paypal... paypal of other people in the net... who want to donate to me... as I don't have paypal can I receive directly to my payoneer ?

thanks

No,

You cannot transfer payments from other people's PayPal accounts. Only from your own and the payments must be for work you do/service you provide. This is the focus of Payoneer.

Romi

• junaid4182junaid4182 Member Posts: 5

I purchased standing order from Carson Ins through paypal but paypal did not deduct payment from my paypal balance. It requested  a echeck from my bank account which was provided by payoneer bank of america and my payment is pending for 3-4 business days. Can you tell me please echeck or payment to paypal is allowed by payoneer or my pendind payment would be rejected by bank of america account and my purchased item would be cancelled. i dont understand this procedure. Please tell me that when annual fees would be deducted from my payoneer account first time. i withdrawl first time from paypal to payoneer account. annual fees would be deducted automatically when my balance will reach $30 or when i withdraw through atm card.? please tell me the whole scenerio and experience members please help me in order to understand.

Regards

Junaid Khan.

Hi,

Please note that using the US Payment Service you can only receive funds and not use the bank details to send funds to PayPal (or anywhere else).

The annual fee is deducted once you have sufficient funds on the card. This is done automatically.

Romi

• papang0papang0 Member Posts: 1

Hi

i was waiting for my account to be loaded since start of december.

Unfortunately i see that the transfer from Paypal was cancelled in my "Payment History" as attached.

Sent a message to support but no answer.

Are the funds back to Paypal ?

That's no problem but from the Paypal side there's nothing at all and i don't want to go from one side to the other saying "it's on the other side".

Thank you for your explanations.

best regards

Hi,

This payment was cancelled and your USPS was disabled since we have not received your reply with the requested information to the last email we sent on Dec 3.

The funds should be back in PayPal already.

Romi

• zuhrozuhro Member Posts: 2
    in addition,
    how to know the details of my account in Payoneer U.S. account? I do not find it
  • papang0papang0 Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

My last email from payonner was on 30th october after the submission of the form i filled saying that my USPS was activated.

May be i've missed this one. What was it about ?

Nothing from the paypal side. Could you please send me a transaction number or something i can ask Paypal to track ?

(It would have been better if the support replied to the ticker case instead of having to open a topic on the forum to solve the issue... isn't it ?)

thank you Romi

• kajalpashakajalpasha Member Posts: 1

Hello Dears,

I have made withdraw request from paypal to my old USPS account, As I can continue with that account. I seen that paypal status is completed from yesterday morning. Nut in my payoneer account, no result.

Please let me help.

Regards

Md Nasimuzzaman

• MuhamedMuhamed Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Hi Kajalpasha

Please wait 24-48 hours mooney transfer on you account .
    If you still have this problem , please contact the Payoneer support online here: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx
    Click Live Chat , and you can receive more information about this .

Thanks and all the best.
    Sincerely.