Withdraw to Bank Bug Account Not Working

cfgcfg Posts: 3Member
edited September 2014 in Ask The Community

I am referring to this:

I have no button named "Withdrawal" in my payoneer account.

Is this a bug or what?

Comments

• JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

There is no bug, this is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders/ in your country and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

• RygielRygiel Posts: 3Member

Many people have the same problem. Payoneer claims this is a "new feature" when addressing complaints like this one, but it's been around for a long time as far as I was able to dig from google. I also got a response that 'this option is not available in my country', however when I go through the main page, to withdrawals, it shows my country (Poland) on dropdown list. How did that happen?!

I considered Payoneer to be perfect alternative to Paypal or direct wire transfers. I'm about to start receive money from my client in the US soon, but it seems I'll have to abandon Payoneer unless it makes this service available.

It should be said in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS that this service is in beta in particular country, or not available there at all, or only available for selected amount of users. Payoneer - it's very misleading and makes you loose your credibility as a financial service provider. And it's very hard to regain once lost trust of your customers.

• gismah205gismah205 Posts: 3Member
    Rygiel wrote on September 4 2014, 11:07 AM: »

Many people have the same problem. Payoneer claims this is a "new feature" when addressing complaints like this one, but it's been around for a long time as far as I was able to dig from google. I also got a response that 'this option is not available in my country', however when I go through the main page, to withdrawals, it shows my country (Poland) on dropdown list. How did that happen?!

I considered Payoneer to be perfect alternative to Paypal or direct wire transfers. I'm about to start receive money from my client in the US soon, but it seems I'll have to abandon Payoneer unless it makes this service available.

It should be said in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS that this service is in beta in particular country, or not available there at all, or only available for selected amount of users. Payoneer - it's very misleading and makes you loose your credibility as a financial service provider. And it's very hard to regain once lost trust of your customers.

Halo admin.

Please response this cases.

I have same experience this cases. My country in Indonesia. Not yet available menu Withdrawal to local bank.

Thanks..

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This service is now available in over 60 currencies. To find out if your country is supported, visit: http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer