About My First Load

Rabbani bulbulRabbani bulbul Member Posts: 9
I regisrterd payoneer with vworker,i already received my card from payoneer.I also got us payment service.but i did not make any load in my card , beacuse my vworker account balance is zero.so i need first time load,can anyone give me following question
1) Can i first load in my card without vworker?
2)Can I first load via my us payment service without vworker?
3)can I first load from payneer partner such as paypal,skrill,elance?
4)what is activation charge for bangladeshi card holder?
5)when my card will be block or disable if i do not make load?can i unblock it after?
please kindly help me.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

To answer your questions:

1) In order to begin receiving private loads, you need to first receive a partner payment or payment via the US Payment Service.
    2) Yes, you can begin using the US Payment Service right away (even if you have not received any partner payments).
    3) You can receive payments from any of our partners, or using the US Payment Service, without limit.
    4) All pricing and fees specific to your account can be viewed on your online My Account page.
    5) Your card may be temporarily disabled after an extended period of inactivity (over 6 months). However, the payment methods will remain active, and once you receive a new payments the account will be automatically re-enabled.
  • erwinerwin Member Posts: 3
    I signup my card from payoneer-affiliates.com can I begin receiving private loads without need to first receive a partner payment or payment via the US Payment Service.
    erwin wrote:

I signup my card from payoneer-affiliates.com can I begin receiving private loads without need to first receive a partner payment or payment via the US Payment Service.

You will have an initial private load limit of $300. To increase that limit, you must receive payments via the US Payment Service, or from one of our partners.
  • erwinerwin Member Posts: 3
    Thank you nissim
    Glad I could help; let me know if you have any additional questions.
  • 44goals44goals Member Posts: 1
    I have payoneer card with zero balance.MY card is new and I never recharge it.Can I attach this card with Paypal to receive payments from payal.I have 324$ in my paypal account.