Help

lynnlynn Member Posts: 3
What services or products do you offer (include website URLs if applicable)?
Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.
Please send us a screenshot of your online account with the company you wish to receive payments from (e.g.: PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, etc.). The screenshot should include your name and account balance.

can u kindly explain this for me??im working in ready2chat.com

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking to receive payments from an official partner of ours (a company/site that offers official payments via Payoneer) you simply need to select Payoneer as the payment method for your account with the copmany/site. You will then be directed to an online application page where you can enter your Payoneer account information.

The US Payment Service is an optional premium service for your account. You can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service/
  • lynnlynn Member Posts: 3
    do i need to answers all that questions?
  • lynnlynn Member Posts: 3
    do i really need to send you those 'us payment service questions' before the site can send me my money?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    No, if the site is an official partner of ours, you do not need the service (and do not need to answer any of the questions). You only need the service to receive payments from select corporations who are not official partners of ours.