Receving Payments From Non-Us Adsense Account

Hello,

This topic has been discussed a number of times before but no positive solution has been reached!

So here's the scenario:
> My AdSense account is non-US;
> My Payoneer US Payment Service is approved.

Since my AdSense account is non-US, there are only two payment options available; Western Union and Check delivery.
Changing the account to US requires a valid address, and Tax ID number!

One way is to use a virtual mailing address and apply for International Tax-ID.
The process is rather complicated but might actually work.
However, using mail-forwarding address is against AdSense TOS! :(

The genuine and way is to contact Google and explain the situation to them.
Unfortunately contacting google is getting difficult and now there are no contact forms available at all!

Please advice any possible solution.

Regards,
Umer

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Umer,

As mentioned, the best way would be to contact Google directly, and explain the situation. While we do accept EFT transfers from Google, we have no control over their policies/options. If the option is not available in your account, we would not be able to offer a solution.
  • mumer8637mumer8637 Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Umer,

As mentioned, the best way would be to contact Google directly, and explain the situation. While we do accept EFT transfers from Google, we have no control over their policies/options. If the option is not available in your account, we would not be able to offer a solution.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I agree but contacting them isn't possible!
    There are no proper contact forms and the ones available are for specific purposes like changing payee names for instant.

I read many places that people are using their Payoneer US Service to receive AdSense payments outside US.
    Maybe they are using the mail-forwading method!

Have you experienced anyone having same difficulties earlier?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I would be unable to provide further details. Your best bet would be to find an online forum related to Google AdSense and others receiving payment with Payoneer and ask them for advice on how to set up the account.
  • mumer8637mumer8637 Member Posts: 3
    Greetings,

I've contacted Google and they've made it very clear that EFT to US is NOT POSSIBLE if your account is non-US.
    Mail-forwarding can not be used either and Google will terminate the account if TOS was breeched.

Now the only way is if Payoneer contacts Google and tries to establish a partnership.

Warm regards,
    mumer8637