Desperate Situation With A Private Load Before The Weekend

Hello. I was in a jam and needed some money from a client this weekend and he was nice enough to send it to me through this service. I thought the 2 business days thing would mean that the money would hit my card on Friday night. This was payment for a project that I completed, and the money was going to go towards buying food this weekend. I am now left with no money for food apparently because it says the estimated load time is at midnight on Monday. Is there anyway this can be sped up at all? I have no food in my house and no money to buy any until this money is added to my Payoneer card. Please respond to this matter as soon as possible as this is a dire matter and I am rather desperate. Thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello. I was in a jam and needed some money from a client this weekend and he was nice enough to send it to me through this service. I thought the 2 business days thing would mean that the money would hit my card on Friday night. This was payment for a project that I completed, and the money was going to go towards buying food this weekend. I am now left with no money for food apparently because it says the estimated load time is at midnight on Monday. Is there anyway this can be sped up at all? I have no food in my house and no money to buy any until this money is added to my Payoneer card. Please respond to this matter as soon as possible as this is a dire matter and I am rather desperate. Thank you.

Hi,

If you could please PM me with the payment ID, I would be more than happy to check the status for you.