closes my account with 300$

o555380215o555380215 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

hello

i use my payoneer card just 4 month and you closed my account without reasen with more than 300$ and my friend to they lose more than 5000$

i call your support and you dont anser

i chat with support they close chat in my face more then 6 time

i send you my card id and i am worry to you will use theme in Illegal because you close accounte without reasen.

give me back my money ot i will be  to take legal actions

my payoneer email is

[email protected]

Comments

• JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services at this point and cannot elaborate on the process.
    I'm sorry for your experience and that you aren't able to use the service.

Please note that the payment which you have sent has been returned to the sender. Please contact the paying companies to find an alternative method of payment.

• o555380215o555380215 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Justine wrote on August 12 2014, 11:04 AM: »

Hi,

Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services at this point and cannot elaborate on the process.
    I'm sorry for your experience and that you aren't able to use the service.

Please note that the payment which you have sent has been returned to the sender. Please contact the paying companies to find an alternative method of payment.

i contact the sender he tell me that there is no refund ffrom you

and i contact payoneer they tell me that 320$ it still in my account

whay you lie and tell me thay you refund money i will be  to take legal actions because you steal my money

Hi,

I apologize for inconvenience, our relevent department is  looking into this and the funds should be returned shortly to you.

• o555380215o555380215 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Justine wrote on August 25 2014, 12:17 PM: »

Hi,

I apologize for inconvenience, our relevent department is  looking into this and the funds should be returned shortly to you.

thank you for reply

how they will return my payment ??

Support will contact you and provide you with your options. If you would like they will open your account for several days so you will be able to withdraw the funds.

• nizernizer Member Posts: 8
    dont try payoneer a scam they block my card