Payoneer MasterCard Euro Currency Prepaid Card
mciparelli Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb0
i have a mastercard USD. and i would like to order a euro card. how much would it cost? and what is the limit of payments with the eurocard in point of sales and ATM withdrawals?
i have a mastercard USD. and i would like to order a euro card.
1) how much would it cost?
2) what is the limit of payments with the eurocard in point of sales and ATM withdrawals?
3) if i get the euro card and i want to buy in euro from a point of sales in europe, what are the fees applicable?
1.) If you are eligible for the card and have EUR balance, the price for the card is free. However keep in mind that there is an annual maintenance fee of 29.95 USD.
2.) The limits on the EUR card would be the same limits as the USD card.
3.) If you are withdrawing in local currency from an ATM, Payoneer can charged up to 3.5% the currency conversion rate. If you are just withdrawing in EUR, the charge is just 3.15 EUR.
This discussion has been closed.
- 21.7K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 18 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 13 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.9K Ask The Community
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 985 Industry Discussions
- 732 Freelancers
- 115 Affiliates
- 137 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 887 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 372 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups