Payoneer MasterCard Euro Currency Prepaid Card

mciparellimciparelli Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Hi, I have a short question. I have a Payoneer Prepaid Card which I got for US-based related jobs and I know it has a daily limit of USD2500 for ATM extractions.

I've just received the Payoneer Prepaid Card for EURO payments which comes pretty handy for payments from my current job. The question is, how much can I extract daily from ATM using this new card?

1- 2500 EURO

2- the equivalent amount in euro from a USD2500 limit (if so, what's the conversion rate?)

3- Something else? (If so, please share with me a link with terms and conditions where I can read this stuff)

Thanks very much to anyone who can help me with this!

Comments

• JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Thanks for your question. The daily limit is $2500, the amount of Euro's will depend on the conversion rate of both the country you are in the the ATM that you will be withdrawing at.

• malekassafmalekassaf Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    i have a mastercard USD. and i would like to order a euro card. how much would it cost? and what is the limit of payments with the eurocard in point of sales and ATM withdrawals?
    Thank you
  • malekassafmalekassaf Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    i have a mastercard USD. and i would like to order a euro card.
    1) how much would it cost?
    2) what is the limit of payments with the eurocard in point of sales and ATM withdrawals?
    3) if i get the euro card and i want to buy in euro from a point of sales in europe, what are the fees applicable?

Thank you
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@malekassaf Hello,

1.) If you are eligible for the card and have EUR balance, the price for the card is free. However keep in mind that there is an annual maintenance fee of 29.95 USD.
    2.) The limits on the EUR card would be the same limits as the USD card.
    3.) If you are withdrawing in local currency from an ATM, Payoneer can charged up to 3.5% the currency conversion rate. If you are just withdrawing in EUR, the charge is just 3.15 EUR.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.