Card Use At Online

sir i add my card to withdraw,but my qustion if any body know my card number ,cv v and other information can he use it without my permision or without login?can he use it only by card number,cvv exp date?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There are additional details/parameters that must be met, however if you have lost your Payoneer card or believe that your card number/expiration/CVV have been compromised, please let us know right away and we can issue a new card for you.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • FrankFrank Posts: 1Member
    edited August 2012
    Qué pasos debo de realizar para cargar la tarjeta Payoneer no tengo tarjeta de crédito para poder cobrar en Paypal?
    ya que Paypal exige tener como mínimo $2 USD en la cuenta Payoneer.

What steps should I take to load the Payoneer card I have no credit card receivables to Paypal?
    Paypal as required to have at least $ 2 Payoneer account.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Frank wrote:

Qué pasos debo de realizar para cargar la tarjeta Payoneer no tengo tarjeta de crédito para poder cobrar en Paypal?
    ya que Paypal exige tener como mínimo $2 USD en la cuenta Payoneer.

What steps should I take to load the Payoneer card I have no credit card receivables to Paypal?
    Paypal as required to have at least $ 2 Payoneer account.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

To transfer money onto your card you can earn a payout from any Payoneer partner, or payments from select US Corporations via our US Payment Service.

• nayomniknayomnik Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    edited March 22

Good day . I put the card data here
    [https://my-secure.justanswer.com/newquestion/depositfunds/84c040b2-0cb5-4f54-bbfa-180e46e6c450]
    ocasually.
    And now I recalled its not allowed to put cvv . Is my card compromised now?
    If yes what do you think must i do?

This is the screen:
    https://imgur.com/Mi0LRuv

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @nayomnik,

You should be able to enter the CVV, which is the 3 digit code on the back of the card, on any websites. If you are unable to, it can indicate an issue with the website of the merchant. It does not mean that your card is compromised.

Thanks!

• nayomniknayomnik Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    edited March 22

Good day @KazPayoneer.
    I put in all info including card number and expiration day. But if it so
    you have put me on my ease.
    Thank you then!

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It may be that the merchant is having issues processing your card, or that there may even be an issue with the card. You are always encouraged to contact customer care regarding the status of your card.

Thanks!