How can I link a Payoneer card from my Freelancer profile?

Hi!

I am asking this question with big hope that someone from the Payoneer officials can help me in this matter.

I had linked my Freelancer account to my friend's Payoneer card earlier because I did not have my own. Now, 2 months back, I received my own Payoneer card and want to link it to my Freelancer profile so that I can withdraw my funds.

However, Freelancer asked me to contact Payoneer to release the previous payee first. I contacted Payoneer and they told me to ask my friend to make the request as the card was his. He made the request on 1st July and we have been trying to follow up every other day but are just asked to wait.

I don't understand why this is taking so long and am very disappointed in Payoneer's service. I am finally thinking of giving up and using some other method for withdrawing my funds.

Please let me know what I can do in this situation and how much more should I wait until that payee ID is released from Freelancer so that I can add my own card to the account and start using Payoneer's services.

Thanks!

Comments

• JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

HI Saman,

I am sorry for the delay and this experience, but the only way to do this is for your friend to call customer support to take you off from his account.

• SamanMalikSamanMalik Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014

Thanks a lot for the reply :)

My friend and I have been contacting customer support from the past 3 months and the payee has still not been released - My freelancer account is still linked with another Payoneer card which I want to remove.

In this case, should I simply close my Payoneer account if nothing can be done because it has been 3 months already and I will have to use another service to withdraw my money.

What is the highest authority I can contact to complete my request and if customer support is the only option, it has not helped me in the past 3 months except for wasting my time endlessly waiting for the chat screen or writing emails over and over.