Can I Accept Payments From A Us Credit Card To My Payoneer?

ekworksekworks Member Posts: 9
Hello,
So i completed a website for a client
he wants to pay me via credit card but as my currency is euro and i live in europe it would take too much fees!
So he lives in the USA, can he send me the money from his credit card to my payoneer card?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    ekworks wrote:

Hello,
    So i completed a website for a client
    he wants to pay me via credit card but as my currency is euro and i live in europe it would take too much fees!
    So he lives in the USA, can he send me the money from his credit card to my payoneer card?

Hi,

Private loads are possible if your participating partner allows you to receive private loads. Please note that all private loads are subject to review by our payments department.

We reserve the right to require more information before approving a private load. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny a private load at our discretion.

• ekworksekworks Member Posts: 9
    its just 70$ how they can decline it?
    And which partner do you mean ? to allow private loads?
    ekworks wrote:

its just 70$ how they can decline it?
    And which partner do you mean ? to allow private loads?

Hi,

As I said, it is at the discretion of the payments department.

The partner associated with your Payoneer card is the partner I am referring to.

• ekworksekworks Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

Hi,

As I said, it is at the discretion of the payments department.

The partner associated with your Payoneer card is the partner I am referring to.

And if they decline the payment? do they decline it within that minute? because i dont want that they to decline it after 1-2hours after i give my client the design!
    ekworks wrote:

And if they decline the payment? do they decline it within that minute? because i dont want that they to decline it after 1-2hours after i give my client the design!

Private loads are reviewed with-in 2 business days of the load, though it usually much quicker.

When our payments team reviews it, is when the load is approved or denied.

• Dejan KrsticDejan Krstic Member Posts: 2
    Do I have to aply for US payment service even if I a client wants to pay me vith his Mastercard?

On the US Payment Service aplication how do I answer on:
    3. Please send us a screenshot of your online account with the company you wish to receive payments from (e.g.: PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, etc.). The screenshot should include your name and account balance.

My ref. number: LTK1212901162214X
    Regards

Do I have to aply for US payment service even if I a client wants to pay me vith his Mastercard?

On the US Payment Service aplication how do I answer on:

My ref. number: LTK1212901162214X
    Regards

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

If someone wants to pay you with their MasterCard that is a private load, and you do not need the US Payment Service for that.

The US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from select US Corporations to your Payoneer card via ACH payments.

This question is asking you to provide us with a screenshot of your account of the company you plan to receive payments from. Meaning if you want to send your Amazon payments to your Payoneer card, send us a screen shot of your Amazon account.

• Dejan KrsticDejan Krstic Member Posts: 2
    Great, thank you for reply.