Account Blocked

prasidprasid Member Posts: 1
Hi There,

I got my card on 10 Jan 2012, and I activated my card with the instruction provided. From that date on wards as I did had any amounts in the card, I didn't used the card. Most probable reason for the account blockage is because it was inactive for so long time.
But now I want to transfer fund to the card and tried to log in with the correct username and password but got the following message
"Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

Then I created a ticket using the last four digit from my card with ticket number [LTK121290888332X] for first time and replied to the auto mail generated.
Again I created next ticket on second day [LTK121290921359X] and also replied the auto email generated.

But the problem is non of the tickets got noticed by the Customer Support. Had I done anything wrong while creating the tickets.

Please response its urgent.

Thanks
Prashiddha

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    prasid wrote:

Hi There,

I got my card on 10 Jan 2012, and I activated my card with the instruction provided. From that date on wards as I did had any amounts in the card, I didn't used the card. Most probable reason for the account blockage is because it was inactive for so long time.
    But now I want to transfer fund to the card and tried to log in with the correct username and password but got the following message
    "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

Then I created a ticket using the last four digit from my card with ticket number [LTK121290888332X] for first time and replied to the auto mail generated.
    Again I created next ticket on second day [LTK121290921359X] and also replied the auto email generated.

But the problem is non of the tickets got noticed by the Customer Support. Had I done anything wrong while creating the tickets.

Please response its urgent.

Thanks
    Prashiddha

Hi Prashiddha,

Welcome to our forum.

I apologize for the delayed response to your inquiry, however, I see that a customer support agent answered your ticket. If you need any further assistance please let me know.