Information On Ticket Ltk121290853872X

shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
Good morning. June 22 sent a request for service activation US Payment Service. It took 3 days, tell me at what stage of the application? How long to wait. thank you

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    shyler wrote:

    Good morning. June 22 sent a request for service activation US Payment Service. It took 3 days, tell me at what stage of the application? How long to wait. thank you


    I have passed your ticket on to an agent,you should be hearing from them soon.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    At the post office saw a letter asking for more time to send all the documents. I already banished three times all the necessary documents. Do all that is lost? Why is it delayed the procedure?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    shyler wrote:

    At the post office saw a letter asking for more time to send all the documents. I already banished three times all the necessary documents. Do all that is lost? Why is it delayed the procedure?


    Hello Sir,

    I am not sure what letter at the post office you are talking about. Payoneer does not send letters in the mail asking for more time.

    Please send me a private message with the email address you used when signing up and I will look into what is going on with your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Posted by mail in private message
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    shyler wrote:

    Posted by mail in private message


    Thank you, I received it and am looking into it.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I hope for your help
  • shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Thank you. It is notice of the service is activated. I am happy to work with you
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    shyler wrote:

    Thank you. It is notice of the service is activated. I am happy to work with you


    We are happy to help, and look forward to working with you too.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.