Information On Ticket Ltk121290853872X

shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
Good morning. June 22 sent a request for service activation US Payment Service. It took 3 days, tell me at what stage of the application? How long to wait. thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    shyler wrote:

Good morning. June 22 sent a request for service activation US Payment Service. It took 3 days, tell me at what stage of the application? How long to wait. thank you

I have passed your ticket on to an agent,you should be hearing from them soon.

• shylershyler Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    At the post office saw a letter asking for more time to send all the documents. I already banished three times all the necessary documents. Do all that is lost? Why is it delayed the procedure?
    shyler wrote:

At the post office saw a letter asking for more time to send all the documents. I already banished three times all the necessary documents. Do all that is lost? Why is it delayed the procedure?

Hello Sir,

I am not sure what letter at the post office you are talking about. Payoneer does not send letters in the mail asking for more time.

Please send me a private message with the email address you used when signing up and I will look into what is going on with your account.

Posted by mail in private message
    shyler wrote:

Posted by mail in private message

Thank you, I received it and am looking into it.

I hope for your help
    Thank you. It is notice of the service is activated. I am happy to work with you
    shyler wrote:

Thank you. It is notice of the service is activated. I am happy to work with you

We are happy to help, and look forward to working with you too.