Reseting Email Address And Password.

daisyredaisyre Member Posts: 5
good day guys. my name is daisyre and i am a newbie here. my card arrived yesterday, but i just found out that i mistook the email address i have put during registration. i'd put my email address as [email protected] instead of [email protected] . and also, i forgot the password and since im using the [email protected] , the payoneer help support cannot send me information about it. please help me. i tried to ask for another card but it says they cannot release another one while my first card is still active. thank you :) hope to hear from you guys.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    daisyre wrote:

good day guys. my name is daisyre and i am a newbie here. my card arrived yesterday, but i just found out that i mistook the email address i have put during registration. i'd put my email address as [email protected] instead of [email protected] . and also, i forgot the password and since im using the [email protected] , the payoneer help support cannot send me information about it. please help me. i tried to ask for another card but it says they cannot release another one while my first card is still active. thank you :) hope to hear from you guys.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

If you do not remember your password then you can click the "If you don't remember your password" link (also available on the "My Account" page).

A link to reset the password will be emailed to you.

At this point it will be emailed to the original email that you signed up with. Once you have your new password you can log in to your "My Account" page and change the email to the one you want to be associated with your Payoneer account.

• daisyredaisyre Member Posts: 5
    thank you. yes i did click the forgot your password. how long does it take to know their answer to my question? because as i see, they cannot send me an email because i give them the wrong email address.
    i registered [email protected] but my current account i am using is [email protected] :) is it possible to change my email address and remove the ".ph" ?? thank you..
    daisyre wrote:

i registered [email protected] but my current account i am using is [email protected] :) is it possible to change my email address and remove the ".ph" ?? thank you..

Once you log in to your "My Account" you can edit your details and change your email to what you want it to be.

David wrote:

Once you log in to your "My Account" you can edit your details and change your email to what you want it to be.

how long does it take for them to give me my new password? is it instantly? because i dont get any email. thank you for your patience sir.
    daisyre wrote:

how long does it take for them to give me my new password? is it instantly? because i dont get any email. thank you for your patience sir.

The email is sent immediately, it is sent to the email you signed up for Payoneer with.

Please check your spam mail, maybe it went there.

thank you. i will try :) have a good day :*