Possible Problems With Refund Sent To Payoneer Card From Amazon.co.uk

KateKate Member Posts: 11
edited July 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello,

I have paid for an order on Amazon.co.uk with Payoneer card and had to ask them for a refund. Do you think there might be any issues with refunding the money to Payoneer card (I have US Payment Service activated if that matters). Is that possible to do with Payoneer card?

Thank you for your time in advance!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Kate

Comments

• TanvirTanvir Member Posts: 3
    I always had the same question, please keep us updated about how did it go.
  • KateKate Member Posts: 11
    A reply from professional would be much appreciated :) I haven't given a go to Amazon yet, don't want to ruin my card or do something I shouldn't :)

Looking forward to hear from Nassim or David or any other competent Payoneer representative.

Thanks!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, merchant can issue a refund to the Payoneer card. Generally it takes a few business days to process.
  • KateKate Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for your reply, Nassim! You are very helpful as always :)

I didn't have time to thank Payoneer prior to this, and I'd like to express my eternal gratitude to them for all the work you do, answering our concerns, making the system work and just be there for us. Thank you!
    You are an excellent provider - I'm happy with the necessary fees and especially with money transfer times. Please stay on the same track! I recommend you to all my friends!