Paypal Disabled My Us Virtual Account, Need A New One.

TanvirTanvir Member Posts: 3
Hi,

I have had low balance in my paypal and I had one recurring payment I forgot about, so on the day the payment was due paypal pulled the payment from payoneer US virtual account and got refused. Paypal then disabled the US account. Now I can't add it back. I need to have a virtual account added to my paypal as I have payments coming in that I need to transfer from paypal to my payoneer. Is it possible to update me with a new US virtual account details?

Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Nauman SaeedNauman Saeed Member Posts: 21
    Too bad for you TANVIR.
    I guess i will not make such mistake and avoid recurring/subscription payments or at-least not empty my PAYONEER card fully. :mellow:

Hope PAYONEER had a SOLUTION for this problem.
    Graphic Designer & Web Developer - www.NaumanSaeed.com
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

The issue is that the US Payment Service can only be used to receive funds, and not send them, so any charges will be declined. You can, of course, add your Payoneer card to PayPal in order to make payments.

We can assign you a new US Payment Service account/routing number. You need to submit a request for new US Payment Service details here: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

Once you submit the request, you will receive an auto reply with a reference ID number. If you could PM me that number, I'll be more than happy to follow up for you.

Thanks!
  • TanvirTanvir Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the update Nissim, good to see you guys still doing the same old good work :) Pm'd you the reference number.

Nauman Saeed, this have never happened during my 4 years with Payoneer. Recently I had a lot going on and easily lost track.
  • muneebkianimuneebkiani Member Posts: 3
    hi
    i am payoneer customer, how can i apply for US virtual bank account
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am payoneer customer, how can i apply for US virtual bank account

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• mylovedmangamylovedmanga Member Posts: 9
    Hi Nissim

I am facing the same problem as that of Tanvir.I had read the instruction which u gave here and i followed it.The reference ID number that i received from the automated reply is LTK1212901981923X.
    waiting for your reply.

Hi Nissim

I am facing the same problem as that of Tanvir.I had read the instruction which u gave here and i followed it.The reference ID number that i received from the automated reply is LTK1212901981923X.
    waiting for your reply.

I have passed on your ticket and information to the proper department. They will review your situation and get back to you.

David wrote:

I have passed on your ticket and information to the proper department. They will review your situation and get back to you.

thank you sir.

thank you sir.

how long does it take to review my problem? its been 4 days now....

how long does it take to review my problem? its been 4 days now....

Your request has been processed and you should be receiving notification about it in the next 24 hours.

David wrote:

Your request has been processed and you should be receiving notification about it in the next 24 hours.

I did not understand that what is happening here.I requested a new us payment service information and not the new card.This is the mail which i have got here after 5 days....

Dear Samiullah,

Congratulations!

Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order has been approved!

Your card will be shipped by Regular Mail.

The estimated arrival date for your card is 11 Sep 2012

There are 3 steps to be completed:

Step 1: Registration » Completed!

Step 2: Approval » Completed!

Step 3: Delivery » You are here!

Set up your account and get paid:

1. Apply for the US Payment Service
    This service allows you to withdraw funds via US transfer from your account with corporations such as PayPal, Amazon, Google, Skrill, and more, directly to your Payoneer card! To apply, simply reply to the US Payment Service invitation e-mail that was sent to you.

2. Get paid from any of our partners
    Log in to your online account on the partner's website and select Payoneer as your preferred payment method. Once on the Payoneer registration page, select 'Already applied for a Payoneer account' button, located on the right side of the screen. You can repeat this action to receive payments from additional companies that work with Payoneer.

3. Private Load Service
    Now that your Payoneer account has been approved, anyone may load your card by visiting https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx. New accounts have a temporary private load limit of $300. To increase this limit, simply receive payments from any of our official partners or using our US Payment Service.

Note: Private loads are reviewed on an individual basis, and are subject to approval by our payment department.
    Accessing your account

You can check your balance, your transactions list, card fees and related information online anytime 24/7, at no cost. Simply click on My Account and enter your username and password (which you chose upon registration):

Cardholders Name Username: [email protected]
    Account login

Your reference number in our system is 1646784.
    Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

i already have a card here and i do not understand that what is going on here.Can some one please explain....

I did not understand that what is happening here.I requested a new us payment service information and not the new card.This is the mail which i have got here after 5 days....

Dear Samiullah,

Congratulations!

Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order has been approved!

Your card will be shipped by Regular Mail.

There are 3 steps to be completed:

Step 1: Registration » Completed!

Step 2: Approval » Completed!

Step 3: Delivery » You are here!

Set up your account and get paid:

1. Apply for the US Payment Service
    This service allows you to withdraw funds via US transfer from your account with corporations such as PayPal, Amazon, Google, Skrill, and more, directly to your Payoneer card! To apply, simply reply to the US Payment Service invitation e-mail that was sent to you.

2. Get paid from any of our partners
    Log in to your online account on the partner's website and select Payoneer as your preferred payment method. Once on the Payoneer registration page, select 'Already applied for a Payoneer account' button, located on the right side of the screen. You can repeat this action to receive payments from additional companies that work with Payoneer.

3. Private Load Service
    Now that your Payoneer account has been approved, anyone may load your card by visiting https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx. New accounts have a temporary private load limit of $300. To increase this limit, simply receive payments from any of our official partners or using our US Payment Service.

Note: Private loads are reviewed on an individual basis, and are subject to approval by our payment department.
    Accessing your account

You can check your balance, your transactions list, card fees and related information online anytime 24/7, at no cost. Simply click on My Account and enter your username and password (which you chose upon registration):

Cardholders Name Username: [email protected]
    Account login

Your reference number in our system is 1646784.
    Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

i already have a card here and i do not understand that what is going on here.Can some one please explain....

I am sending a PM to you with further details.

• lloydpherkinzlloydpherkinz Member Posts: 2
    Hello please how can I request for a new us virtual recieving account because the first central bank account was declined by paypal can someone please help me
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lloydpherkinz Please send us a private message for further assistance :smile:

• lloydpherkinzlloydpherkinz Member Posts: 2
    Am new to this how can I send you the private message please
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lloydpherkinz Click on our name, you'll see an option to send a private message

This discussion has been closed.