Payment Waiting For Approval

hananhanan Member Posts: 2
Hi
I have been using payoneer card for many years now and connected with a famous freelance projects site. Many of my clients use to send me money directly too, yesterday a client loaded money in my card but its been more than 15 hours since its status is still waiting for approval ( which is new to me ). Please check it, my Payment ID is 4499237

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Your payment will be reviewed within the next 12-24 hours. If for any reason you do not see an update, please let me know.
  • hananhanan Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Your payment will be reviewed within the next 12-24 hours. If for any reason you do not see an update, please let me know.

Its approved. thanks.
    You're welcome!
  • RimbrosRimbros Member Posts: 2
    In wath world its posible wait 5 days from paypal to account and 3 days of Payment waiting for approval? 8 days to get the money, its bether link a normal Bank Credit Card and send the money directly from paypal this take only 5 or 4 days in something areas.
    When PayPal sends funds to your US Payment Service, they send it via standard US direct deposit, which takes 2-3 business days on average (officially can take up to 7).

Most payments are automatically loaded by Payoneer to your card once received; however in some rare cases they may require a manual review.