Payoneer Card And Local Bank Transfer In Algeria

MouadDZMouadDZ Member Posts: 6
edited July 2012 in Ask The Community
Hey all ,

First of all , to be honest , I was a cardholder years ago received it as a freelancer with Odesk

but there is no money , the card get blocked also before posting this question ,i read all threads/questions from my brothers in Algeria , and everything seems Okey

Actually Iam interesting in local bank transfer ; I've an Euro account in a local bank called Le Credit Populaire D'algerie aka CPA ; its site : http://www.cpa-bank.dz/
Do you accept this bank , whats are the requirement to the process.

and about my blocked old card , shall i request new card from my actual affiliate ( not Odesk this time ) or you'll reactivate the old one , if so ; can i use it for the my actual affiliate.

looking forward to hear from you

Best regards

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    MouadDZ wrote:

Hey all ,

First of all , to be honest , I was a cardholder years ago received it as a freelancer with Odesk

but there is no money , the card get blocked also before posting this question ,i read all threads/questions from my brothers in Algeria , and everything seems Okey

Actually Iam interesting in local bank transfer ; I've an Euro account in a local bank called Le Credit Populaire D'algerie aka CPA ; its site : http://www.cpa-bank.dz/
    Do you accept this bank , whats are the requirement to the process.

and about my blocked old card , shall i request new card from my actual affiliate ( not Odesk this time ) or you'll reactivate the old one , if so ; can i use it for the my actual affiliate.

looking forward to hear from you

Best regards

Hi,

Please note that not all Payoneer partners offer the local bank transfer (LBT) Service. You can check if the option is available for you when you register on the partner page, or you can also ask Payoneer Payments Department.

Additionally we currently do not support having a card and LBT on the same Payoneer account. If you would like to switch from the card to LBT please contact our support department requesting the switch.

In order to transfer money to your local bank account via LBT, we would need you to provide the following information from your bank: bank name, account name, SWIFT code and account number.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

• MouadDZMouadDZ Member Posts: 6
    okey , so the LBT it depends on my partner , we clear one point

what about the rest , i mean reactivating the old card , and if i can use it with my actual partner ,

lets say iam with different partners , is one card enough for all , or shall i request a card from each one?
    MouadDZ wrote:

okey , so the LBT it depends on my partner , we clear one point

what about the rest , i mean reactivating the old card , and if i can use it with my actual partner ,

lets say iam with different partners , is one card enough for all , or shall i request a card from each one?

If you decide to stay with the card, you can use one card for multiple partners.

You can reactivate the old card and use with the other partners you want to work with.

• MouadDZMouadDZ Member Posts: 6
    David wrote:

If you decide to stay with the card, you can use one card for multiple partners.

You can reactivate the old card and use with the other partners you want to work with.

Thanks for the replay David :)

yes i wanna reactivate the old one ( the Odesk one ) to use with another partner

shall i receive payment from Odesk first or i can receive my payments from my actual partner without any problem.
    MouadDZ wrote:

Thanks for the replay David :)

yes i wanna reactivate the old one ( the Odesk one ) to use with another partner

shall i receive payment from Odesk first or i can receive my payments from my actual partner without any problem.

You can receive payments from any partner. To reactivate your account I suggest contacting our customer support department as well http://bit.ly/xLWavB