Cancel A Load

loaderloader Posts: 4Member
how to cancel a private load
Hi,

I made a load to a payoneer card few hours back. I need to cancel that as the seller is not sending the products now. I tried contacting live help the time I made transaction but there was no one to help. I opened a ticket for it but no help yet. Is it possible to stop/cancel the load please

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

Live Chat is available right now, as is telephone support.

Simply contact CS and give them your details (name, payment ID, etc) and they will assist you in cancelling the load (assuming it has not already been processed).

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or issues.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • loaderloader Posts: 4Member
    I am trying it but its saying all operators are busy. And this is happening from last 2hours.

I actually made a load to person. According to them they said they knew funds will be transferred at the same moment but its very much clearly written on payoneer that it might takes 2days to transfer funds. I checked with my bank and funds are blocked by payoneer but not transferred yet. Now the other party is not responding and not even online.

So wanted to know if I can stop the transfer?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

I tried to locate your load by the email address that you registered with on the forum and couldn't find it. Have you already opened a support ticket? If so, please post your ticket number here (starts with LTK) and I will try to help. It needs to be pretty immediate.

If you haven't, please open a ticket - we have to have this information on record through a ticket.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • Md Billal SheikhMd Billal Sheikh Posts: 11Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

I tried to locate your load by the email address that you registered with on the forum and couldn't find it. Have you already opened a support ticket? If so, please post your ticket number here (starts with LTK) and I will try to help. It needs to be pretty immediate.

If you haven't, please open a ticket - we have to have this information on record through a ticket.

Thanks!

Dear Talia,
    Please take a quick look at Ticket# LTK52903502622X. I have completed a transaction, but Payoneer have a mistake and that transaction again appeared as waiting for approval. I do not want same transaction twice.
    Thanks.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

Apparently we had a few duplicate payments through PayPal, but we already know about this and the duplicate loads should be canceled today.
    Talia