Checking Account

Hello,
What’s the procedure for getting a virtual U.S. account? PayPal will only allow withdrawals to US Bank in my country. I have loads of cash stuck in PayPal and Adsense and I do need such an account. I emailed [email protected] with a request but I don’t know when they will respond.

The only option I have left is flying to the U.S. at a cost of almost $3,000 t open a checking account virtually. I have already lost $600 to scam that promises a U.S. checking account. Can anyone recommend a trusted service for virtual accounts if Payoneer declines my request?

Another thing, I think Payoneer should consider enrolling for MasterCard SecureCode.

Thank you

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    maxbux wrote:

Hello,
    What’s the procedure for getting a virtual U.S. account? PayPal will only allow withdrawals to US Bank in my country. I have loads of cash stuck in PayPal and Adsense and I do need such an account. I emailed [email protected] with a request but I don’t know when they will respond.

The only option I have left is flying to the U.S. at a cost of almost $3,000 t open a checking account virtually. I have already lost $600 to scam that promises a U.S. checking account. Can anyone recommend a trusted service for virtual accounts if Payoneer declines my request?

Hey,

As mentioned by Talia here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/16-payoneer-virtual-us-bank-account/ , the US Virtual Account is in beta and open to select accounts (by invite only).

To apply, you need to send an e-mail to [email protected] (which I see you already have) and have at least 3 partner payments to your Payoneer account in the last 3 months.

It can take a few business days to receive a reply.

maxbux wrote:

Another thing, I think Payoneer should consider enrolling for MasterCard SecureCode.

I'll pass this on, thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • maxbuxmaxbux Posts: 5Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

As mentioned by Talia here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/16-payoneer-virtual-us-bank-account/ , the US Virtual Account is in beta and open to select accounts (by invite only).

To apply, you need to send an e-mail to [email protected] (which I see you already have) and have at least 3 partner payments to your Payoneer account in the last 3 months.

It can take a few business days to receive a reply.

I'll pass this on, thanks ;)

Thank you for the reply. Payoneer were gracious enough to reply to my request and I am crossing fingers hoping I get invited to the program. Thanks again :-)
    I received a second email from [email protected] asking for more detailed information. I was late to reply (1 day) as I had a dentist appointment. As soon as I got time I replied but I haven’t got any confirmation that my reply was received. I am reluctant to resend it in fear it might appear as spam

The ticked code in this matter is LTK145032530287X. Can someone please help and clarify if Payoneer received my reply. If they did, what is the next step?

Regards
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    maxbux wrote:

I received a second email from [email protected] asking for more detailed information. I was late to reply (1 day) as I had a dentist appointment. As soon as I got time I replied but I haven’t got any confirmation that my reply was received. I am reluctant to resend it in fear it might appear as spam

The ticked code in this matter is LTK145032530287X. Can someone please help and clarify if Payoneer received my reply. If they did, what is the next step?

Regards

Hey Maxbux,

We did indeed receive your reply, it's currently under review and we will get back to you once it has been processed.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Maxbux,

We did indeed receive your reply, it's currently under review and we will get back to you once it has been processed.

Thank you! Let me keep my fingers crossed hoping I get approved :)
    maxbux wrote:

Thank you! Let me keep my fingers crossed hoping I get approved :)

Hello,
    I have just been approved for a virtual checking account. Thank you for your support
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member
    Yey! Congrats! :-)
    Talia