One Month Later, My Card 'still' Has Not Been Approved Yet! :(

My card is NOT yet approved although I've registered/ordered it from over a month now, exactly since June 25, it has been exactly 35 days now since I registered/ordered my card, and every time I log in to my account I see this:

Your card has not been approved yet.

I've replied to 2 threads here before with my case, contacted the support via contact us within my account and I never get this issue cleared, will I ever get my card approved!!

Your reference number in our system is 1609172.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

My card is NOT yet approved although I've registered/ordered it from over a month now, exactly since June 25, it has been exactly 35 days now since I registered/ordered my card, and every time I log in to my account I see this:

Your card has not been approved yet.

I've replied to 2 threads here before with my case, contacted the support via contact us within my account and I never get this issue cleared, will I ever get my card approved!!

Your reference number in our system is 1609172.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I have given your application details to a manager and you should have a response with in the next 48 hours.

We appreciate your patience.

• Muhammad MustafaMuhammad Mustafa Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    David, its been one more week since your reply, and I NEVER heard from you guys, no follow up, no approval, even worse, no reject!!
    A month and half just to get approved/rejected!! what about receiving or adding money in the future, I'll have to wait for like a year then?!!!

Not only I am unhappy, angry and VERY DISAPPOINTED by the poor service I get here, I've also shared my bad experience here with my fellow friends everywhere, I will NOT recommend Payoneer to anyone, its like a nightmare when some company claims that an approval process takes only 3 days and you got stuck with them for 42 days with nothing but ignoring, this is the WORST experience I ever have with any site online!

David, its been one more week since your reply, and I NEVER heard from you guys, no follow up, no approval, even worse, no reject!!
    A month and half just to get approved/rejected!! what about receiving or adding money in the future, I'll have to wait for like a year then?!!!

Not only I am unhappy, angry and VERY DISAPPOINTED by the poor service I get here, I've also shared my bad experience here with my fellow friends everywhere, I will NOT recommend Payoneer to anyone, its like a nightmare when some company claims that an approval process takes only 3 days and you got stuck with them for 42 days with nothing but ignoring, this is the WORST experience I ever have with any site online!

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for this situation and understand your frustration.

At this point, I have personally taken your ticket and am making sure that is being taken care of, you should have answer from our department soon.

If there is anything I can do to help further please do not hesitate to message me.

Thanks for taking care of the issue personally this time David, I was very angry because of all delay, but somehow its OK now
    I received a follow up Email asking for some documents which I've uploaded in the form and attached to Email as well, hope this step of verification will be processed faster this time! would really appreciate it if you can still track the upload and complete the process ASAP...
    Thanks again

Thanks for taking care of the issue personally this time David, I was very angry because of all delay, but somehow its OK now
    I received a follow up Email asking for some documents which I've uploaded in the form and attached to Email as well, hope this step of verification will be processed faster this time! would really appreciate it if you can still track the upload and complete the process ASAP...
    Thanks again

Thanks for the update. I am taking your account back to the approval department to review now that you have sent your ID.

Don't worry, I will stay on top of your account till everything is settled.

Thanks a lot David for your very kind support here, I know you did what you promised because I've just received approval message almost a couple of hours ago, this was indeed much faster, I received the US payment service invitation as well and I've just applied for it and sent all required information and documents...
    Thanks a lot again, I'll share the updated progress with my fellow friends as well just exactly as I shared the dark side, I'll share the bright one :)

Thanks a lot David for your very kind support here, I know you did what you promised because I've just received approval message almost a couple of hours ago, this was indeed much faster, I received the US payment service invitation as well and I've just applied for it and sent all required information and documents...
    Thanks a lot again, I'll share the updated progress with my fellow friends as well just exactly as I shared the dark side, I'll share the bright one :)

Thank you, I am happy to help.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. You can use our Refer a Friend program to get your friends to sign up for the card.