Applying Directly Or Through A Partner

mnooranimnoorani Member Posts: 3
Hi,

I applied for Payoneer Card through their official website and not through any partner website. It was a very simple process and I was approved quickly. I wanted to know that what is the difference between applying through either of these methods? Are there any advantages or disadvantages linked with applying through either method? For example, Can I use the card I applied through directly, to withdraw payments from one of the partners?

Thank you.

Regards,
Moiz.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    mnoorani wrote:

Hi,

I applied for Payoneer Card through their official website and not through any partner website. It was a very simple process and I was approved quickly. I wanted to know that what is the difference between applying through either of these methods? Are there any advantages or disadvantages linked with applying through either method? For example, Can I use the card I applied through directly, to withdraw payments from one of the partners?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Moiz.

Hi Moiz.

There are no advantages or disadvantages to either. Usually if people have a specific partner in mind they plan to receive payments from they apply through the partner. Other users who don't work with our partners but plan to receive payments from companies on our white list via the US Payment Service, apply directly.

You can add multiple partners to either card, for a tutorial on how to do this you can visit our blog http://bit.ly/HyY8Zf.