auto confirmation of the loaded funds

jodyjody Member Posts: 9
hi i think its better to have a auto confirmation of the loaded funds from payoneer partners to payoneer account by doing this people will not get skeptical whether they will use the funds right away 3 to 5 business days is like waiting for years payoneer should do something about this

and also i would like to mention about your support
why does your client need to wait for 4 business day only to answer their question
customer service need an exact answer 2 to 3 hours is ok i think you need to hire a 24/7 customer service representative in each country to have a better service

Comments

• lucaob001lucaob001 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem here. I am using the US Payment Service from Payoneer. I attached it on my PayPal and now I need to wait for my funds for days. For example i have a payment in pending for approval since Sept 09 and today is Sept 14. The funds are not loaded, are still in pending
    Its not normal at all
  • jodyjody Member Posts: 9
    yes i still have pending funds from amazon payoneer should do something about this
    this is the only thing i hate about them they confirm the money like decades and also their support can reach out to you for amost 1 week
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that we do offer immediate customer support, via telephone and live chat. E-mails to take a few days to be reviewed.

In regards to payments, while the majority are funded automatically, some do require a manual review. We understand that this can at times cause a slight delay, however it is a process that is necessary in order to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our account holders.
    yes sir nissim we do uderstand that but i think 3 business days would be enough to review all the nesessary thing betwee the payoneer and the account holder

o the other hands can you check my funds on my payoneer? or you have a limits to do things? :smile:
    You are most likely experiencing an added delay due to the weekend - in the majority of cases payments are reviewed immediately or within 24-48 hours.

Unfortunately, no, we do not have access here on the forum to assist with account specific support or payment related issues.
    oohh and i forgot what are those payment that require a manual review so that we know can you tell us please :smile:
    > @Nissim said:
    > You are most likely experiencing an added delay due to the weekend - in the majority of cases payments are reviewed immediately or within 24-48 hours.
    >
    > Unfortunately, no, we do not have access here on the forum to assist with account specific support or payment related issues.

so i think that it should be here by monday right? the funds arrive sept 11
    All payments are passed through our automated systems, which look at various different pieces of information. Based on this review, the payment will either be processed automatically or will require a manual review.

I'm not able to provide specifics on this process, for security reasons, however I assure you that all decisions are made to ensure your financial security, and we do our best to have all payments available as soon as possible.