Want To Start Receiving Payments Via Payoneer

RaghvendraRaghvendra Member Posts: 2
Hi guys,

I am starting a new hosting company and I am from India.

Problem is I don't want to accept payment using PayPal. And I cam across this service.

But seems like payoneer is not issuing cards anymore to Indian citizens, how can I create a payoneer account to receive money via local bank transfer?

Also how will I be able to receive credit card payment to my payoneer account? I mean how can I use payoneers payment gateway service to accept all major credit cards?

Then once received what will be the fee for withdrawal to my bank account locally in India and what will be its currency?

Please help ASAP

Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Raghvendra wrote:

Hi guys,

I am starting a new hosting company and I am from India.

Problem is I don't want to accept payment using PayPal. And I cam across this service.

But seems like payoneer is not issuing cards anymore to Indian citizens, how can I create a payoneer account to receive money via local bank transfer?

Also how will I be able to receive credit card payment to my payoneer account? I mean how can I use payoneers payment gateway service to accept all major credit cards?

Then once received what will be the fee for withdrawal to my bank account locally in India and what will be its currency?

Please help ASAP

Thanks

Hi,

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

You are looking for a payment processor, currently Payoneer does not support this option.

Payoneer is for receiving payments from our partners, or select US Corporations via the US Payment Service.

• RaghvendraRaghvendra Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

You are looking for a payment processor, currently Payoneer does not support this option.

Payoneer is for receiving payments from our partners, or select US Corporations via the US Payment Service.

So can I transfer my Skrill(Moneybookers)/ Payza or any other account's money to Payoneer and then can get it in India? If yes then how is that possible for me being an Indian Citizen?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Raghvendra wrote:

So can I transfer my Skrill(Moneybookers)/ Payza or any other account's money to Payoneer and then can get it in India? If yes then how is that possible for me being an Indian Citizen?

Hi,

Allow me to apologize, I did not see you were from India. Unfortunately, at this time, due to RBI regulations, we cannot issue cards to Indian residents.

• IKonstruktIKonstrukt Member Posts: 1

Is it issuing cards for Nepalese citizens?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi - Yes, we offer our card to Nepalese citizens! :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• StefanRSStefanRS Member Posts: 11

I would recommend 2checkout for receiving credit card and paypal payments, and other payment gateways such as Skrill, Payza for receiving those type of virtual money.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Regarding Stefan's comment - we do no accept Payza payments. 2checkout and Skrill are perfect!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter