Payoneer Community Guidelines

2»

Comments

• Victor_KVictor_K Posts: 4Member
    I have tried to use this link before but it takes too long to have your turn to chart with the customer support agent.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,100Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Victor_K We are sorry to hear you are unable to reach our support team. We offer various methods for contacting our team such as phone, email, or even social media platforms. Alternatively, feel free to send us a private message here and we will be more than happy to assist you

• lisa11lisa11 Posts: 3Member
    I’ve sent the ID documents and filled the verified information Payoneer requested but it’s been 2 weeks and whenever I checked it states “submitted “. Is it ok to receive payments now because my other payments have been cancelled already. Please get back to me. Do you need my customer ID to check/help me?? Thanks
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can send us a private message, with your account ID, for assistance.

@KazPayoneer , ok I just did, my reference number is #190727-002957. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks
    @KazPayoneer, Now my USD balance has been disabled after contacting Payoneer. What should I do now.

@lisa11 Please send us a private message so we can follow up with you here

• Truffles1889Truffles1889 Posts: 4Member
    > @Dovely said:
    > Got some answers here but real still don't understand this. Like, is it not possible to receive money from friends or family using just my email associated with my Payoneer account? PayPal is restricted int country and Payoneer seemed to be the only hope for me.
    > Also, I'm a freelance logo and website designer, and writer, I sometimes get clients from online forums who are willing to pay for my services.
    > Do you mean there's no way I can get paid using Payoneer since they're not a company but individuals?
    > I'd love to hear your response, @admin.

You can use the Billing Service in order to request a payment from an individual client. This will allow them to pay you directly to your Payoneer account.
    Happily Married
    > @neni said:
    > I have a Payoneer account and there is a balance of 31 USD,
    > does anyone want to help me sell the balance with his account,
    > thank you,
    > email [email protected]

I would love to
    Happily Married
    edited August 9
    [email protected] Im so sorry.. I'm new and have no clue I should have "tagged" you or whatever lol grrr I dono what im doing
    Happily Married
  • 3221691032216910 Posts: 1Member
    Hello

I also have no idea what I am doing I need to pay my freelancers in remote Africa. I want to transfer from my private local bank to payonner. I am stuck

@32216910 Please note that loading funds from your private bank account to your Payoneer Account is not permitted. Our service is designed to assist you in receiving cross-border payments from companies and clients you connect with online and internationally.