RE : I WOULD LIKE PAYONEER TO WORK WITH CLICKSURE.COM & CLICKBANK.COM

Dear Admin,
I am oblige to notify payoneer about my other US e-business and e- commerce company s to work together to enable the ease means of receiving my US Payments, I will be most appreciate to have payoneer's concernt to work with the mentioned company s .
More so, please find attach herein with a copy of a confirmation notice from payoneer US Payment Service request, and hereby will requires to have access on my Funds to utilize in the instant. Counting on your efficient cooperation.
Yours Faithful,
Sir Ishmael Kofi Owusu Sarkodie.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Please note that both Clicksure and ClickBank provides payments via Payoneer.

You will be able to receive payments from Clicksure directly to your Payoneer account, and from ClickBank to Payoneer using our US Payment Service.
  • Hi Nissim

Thanks very much for your advise on how I could receive my direct payment via payoneer & US payment services. But for your notice of the recent status of my payment,
    Reference on the recent approval of my US payment request to receive payment from both click sure.com and click bank.com, and how I can have access on my funds has not yet been resolve
    US Payment services had already approved my request to receive my payment, but pending to have access , I will like to have access on my funds to make utilize.
    Yours Faithful,
    Sir Ishmael Kofi Owusu Sarkodie.